CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
happy waking up GIF by StyleHaul

Good morning CHAMPIONS!!

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well seems that whole QB trade thing kinda worked out. Think we can put that to bed. The game was a roller coaster but for some reason I never had a doubt about the out come. I was enraged when Ramsey was thrown to the ground and cringed when OBJ went down. But in the end the stars rose to the occasion and AD took over the game when it meant the most. (knew he would) Congrats Rams and Congrats all Rams fans. Its my belief the Rams all ways on the cutting edge have ushered in a new way of team building and now the copycatting will start. For now lets enjoy the moment and being World Champions. Next season will come soon enough. Go Rams!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Anyone else still having trouble believing this is real? Like Wow! The story lines, the plays, the heroism, the drive to glory, and AD ending it. Man, it could not have been more hollywood!

Unbelievably blessed to not only have enjoyed this moment with all of the Ramily, but also to have a job where I can just randomly say I’m taking a Monday off and its cool, to have the financial ability to fly home for a weekend on a whim, and to witness and celebrate this victory with my Father after 21 years of bonding over this team.

Simply an incredible thing guys and gals! Simply sensational! Let’s live in this moment forever!!