CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I will forever be a Bengal hater for one more reason. Did you hear all the boos from the low class scum Bengal fans when Kupp was awarded the MVP? There is no classier guy than Cooper. What kind of asshole would boo him?

I think Bengal fans are worse than Niner fans and that's saying a lot.

MachS

Hall of Fame
He was playing awful, not convinced his being sidelined was strictly injury related
Yea he wasn't good today, but I think his blocking could've helped if he was in the game more. But when they played all press man and started doubling Kupp in the 2nd half, Hopkins was the ONLY one that made plays for Stafford. He showed an ability to get open 1-on-1 when it counts most and that's invaluable.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I don't know if that's true -- but Bengals fans have little room to complain about it, given how flagrant the facemask on Ramsey was.
I was in the middle of a herd of those kittie Fans.

Amazing sight they have from the third level objecting to now what I now see as legitimate penalties against those kittens.

They were collectively happy ODJ was injured. Not one clapped when he got up.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Stafford throws more picks and takes more chances. BUT, with the game on the line in the 4th quarter, I don't think there is anyone better, EVER.
Yea definitely more of a gunslinger than Brady. Stafford is a better version of Favre I've been telling people. He will always occasionally turn it over but honestly todays INTs I dont really put on him. He was 11-12 for 150/2TDs before OBJ went down. Then he had to throw to our #4 and #5 WRs. And with no running game still drove us back to win it. Just incredible.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I will forever be a Bengal hater for one more reason. Did you hear all the boos from the low class scum Bengal fans when Kupp was awarded the MVP? There is no classier guy than Cooper. What kind of asshole would boo him?

Are you absolutely sure those were boos, ... most live fans are yelling Coooop, and that can sound an awful lot like a boo from a TV.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

I unfortunately can say first hand, they are worse than whiner fans.

We had to leave our seats and reposition ourselves in better seats for the celebration because were concerned we were going to witness a mass suicide.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yea definitely more of a gunslinger than Brady. Stafford is a better version of Favre I've been telling people. He will always occasionally turn it over but honestly todays INTs I dont really put on him. He was 11-12 for 150/2TDs before OBJ went down. Then he had to throw to our #4 and #5 WRs. And with no running game still drove us back to win it. Just incredible.
Agreed. The INT that was on him was shitty but it was a third down and resulted in a punt effect with the Bengals at the 20. So take a shot, whatever, Jefferson needs to learn how to jump and time/attack the ball.

This is why I keep saying the Rams need to change out their WR focus. Stafford needs guys with catch radius who can make contested catches. That will magnify his play.

The other INT was Skow flubbing the ball. That was 9 trying to get him involved.

Stafford was a fucking badass tonight IMO. Bad. Ass.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Agreed. The INT that was on him was shitty but it was a third down and resulted in a punt effect with the Bengals at the 20. So take a shot, whatever, Jefferson needs to learn how to jump and time/attack the ball.

This is why I keep saying the Rams need to change out their WR focus. Stafford needs guys with catch radius who can make contested catches. That will magnify his play.

The other INT was Skow flubbing the ball. That was 9 trying to get him involved.

Stafford was a fucking badass tonight IMO. Bad. Ass.
100% dude I fully agree. Hopefully McVay understands now the type of QB he is and what type of WRs he needs. He is always going to give his guys the 50/50 shot to go get it, and he expects them to be able to. Which is why OBJ is such a great fit, and Kupp too. Van has to give more on that play. There's been a few times like this where he doesn't even fight for the ball and it's infuriating. Come through the defender, body him up and try to battle him for it. Megatron, Marvin Jones, and Kenny Goladay were all big bodies who were great at this. Hopefully Jacob Harris becomes something, because I dont think Van and Skrow are that good. Today showed me a lot. They both had 1-on-1 man coverage for a whole half and neither made one play. While Brycen Hopkins comes in and was huge in the 2nd half. Hoping Tutu becomes our deep threat next year, but wouldn't be surprised if we draft another big athlete at TE or WR who can go up and high point balls.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah. I don't want to bag on Van. I know he's a work in progress. But he needs some goddamn fight for that ball. I honestly think there were like 4 balls he could have went after where it's like he didn't even really try.

So something for him to work on next year. He's got the talent, no question. But find your inner dog if you want to kick ass with this QB.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Is there a limit on “Trophy” awards? I may done my limit here.

You guys are nailing it.

I have nothing more to add.

Epic season Ramily. A privilege to share with you.

GO RAMS!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Me going through every thread at 2:30am..

Screenshot_20220214-022932_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
100% dude I fully agree. Hopefully McVay understands now the type of QB he is and what type of WRs he needs. He is always going to give his guys the 50/50 shot to go get it, and he expects them to be able to. Which is why OBJ is such a great fit, and Kupp too. Van has to give more on that play. There's been a few times like this where he doesn't even fight for the ball and it's infuriating. Come through the defender, body him up and try to battle him for it. Megatron, Marvin Jones, and Kenny Goladay were all big bodies who were great at this. Hopefully Jacob Harris becomes something, because I dont think Van and Skrow are that good. Today showed me a lot. They both had 1-on-1 man coverage for a whole half and neither made one play. While Brycen Hopkins comes in and was huge in the 2nd half. Hoping Tutu becomes our deep threat next year, but wouldn't be surprised if we draft another big athlete at TE or WR who can go up and high point balls.

Agree on the "attack the ball" type of WR... that includes Kupp, Woods, OBJ. Van needs to work on that and Skow was a rookie in the Super Bowl. I'm not surprised he wasn't his best self, but he's made some clutch catches this season. Yeah, he got turned around against SF, but, again, as a rook, he's showed out and as a gunner on ST, he's been by far our best... forcing a ton of fair catches.

I Tutu ends up as a project on the PS and they really focus on getting Harris going... his measurable are very close to Calvin Johnson's, tho he's raw. I don't have the best feeling for him going forward, but if he's gonna be successful anywhere, it's here. He certainly has enough potential to be really good or even great.

As for the draft? I can see S, OL, CB and maybe a really smart, but raw big bodied receiver (as we'll be picking late in the 3rd round at the earliest)