CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I really hope Van can play up to his size, but I don't see it happening. He hasn't shown that dog I'd like to see in him. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Stafford was a fucking badass tonight IMO. Bad. Ass.

His basement is a badass.
At his worst he's reckless... but even in those games he wasn't his best, he was still a badass.

In the big games this year, in the biggest spots, on the biggest stage of all, he was straight up legendary.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Doing my best Jackie Gleason, "How sweet it is". So proud of the boys. Coop caught not one but two TD passes at the end, and probably had a concussion to go with it. Stafford, Whit, Henderson, Donald, Miller, Perkins, OBJ, etc. - great games. My Mom passed away a couple of weeks ago but I think she was helping out here. I felt bad for Johnny Hekker on the muff, but he nailed a lot of good punts inside the 20. Everybody contributed.
I’m sorry about your mom. I lost mine in 2018, and it still hurts. It’ll hurt for you too, but remember all the love and good memories.

Super Bowl champs, baby!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Agree on the "attack the ball" type of WR... that includes Kupp, Woods, OBJ. Van needs to work on that and Skow was a rookie in the Super Bowl. I'm not surprised he wasn't his best self, but he's made some clutch catches this season. Yeah, he got turned around against SF, but, again, as a rook, he's showed out and as a gunner on ST, he's been by far our best... forcing a ton of fair catches.

I Tutu ends up as a project on the PS and they really focus on getting Harris going... his measurable are very close to Calvin Johnson's, tho he's raw. I don't have the best feeling for him going forward, but if he's gonna be successful anywhere, it's here. He certainly has enough potential to be really good or even great.

As for the draft? I can see S, OL, CB and maybe a really smart, but raw big bodied receiver (as we'll be picking late in the 3rd round at the earliest)
Yea thats fair man I hope I'm wrong about Van. To me it's just happened too much this year, I dont think that's something you can coach. Some WRs just have the innate ability to attack the ball and make plays on it in the air. He's still young though so hopefully next year he blossoms :hope:. Skrow will be a ST warrior at minimum, and I think Harris has the highest upside of all three. OBJ almost certainly had an ACL or MCL tear and will be out for most of next year. That means we will keep Woods 100%, and hopefully we can resign OBJ for cheap now and let him rehab in LA. He was on his way to a truly dominant game 2nite.

But regarding the OL, our lack of run game in the playoffs has to be concerning to McVay. We pass blocked well, but in order for us to get back to the 2018 balance we need more push in the run game. Getting stuffed by TB and SF is one thing, but CIN embarrassed us today with their run defense. It was pretty horrendous. Will be interesting to see what changes we make there.

But plenty of time to worry about that shit!!! We all need to bask in the glory for a long while after this SB win. What a year it was for us. Almost one year ago the Stafford trade divided a lot of this board into two camps, and one year later we're holding the Lombardi.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am with you on all the above. And yeah that run game.

But this is a celebration thread so back to it boys woooo.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta give Hendo some props, he isn't very liked here but was our best back today

it's funny how we were all laughing when mcvay said it would be a 3 man rotation and in the end he looked way better than the other 2.

props to akers at the end though. that tough run on 2nd and 2 at the end of the game really set up the rams to score.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I just realized that Cooper Kupp has made the play that led us to the game-winning points in each of the past three playoff games (long catch versus TB, 25-yard catch on 3rd down against SF for the GW FG, and the GW TD today).

that's because he's the fucking boss.

i've seen rice play, moss, megatron. there's no other wr i'd want on the team more than kupp.

the complete player.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You talking about the Kupp play in the red zone? That wasn't fourth down, but yeah, it was holding.

they keep showing the replay from the front but the one time they showed the replay from the back you could clearly see he pulled kupp's jersey hard enough to turn him around more than he wanted to go.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
26954850.jpg

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
So many wonderful stories but best of all are the ones on this board from passionate fans who live and breath Rams football

Stafford goes from no playoff victories straight into the hall of fame. Bank it. Joining him will be fist ballots Donald and Miller, Whitworth and Kupp. For my money, Weddle should also get in, as he might have one of the greatest story of them all, plus played through a torn pec and made one of the key plays when we needed it most

Salute

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m so happy they won I even think the new logo is good now!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
they keep showing the replay from the front but the one time they showed the replay from the back you could clearly see he pulled kupp's jersey hard enough to turn him around more than he wanted to go.

He grabbed Kupp as Kupp passed him and then grabbed his hips, pulled him backwards, and used it to catapult himself forward to make a play on the ball. Could they have not called it? Yes. But it was a penalty. At the end of the day, I don't care to hear it because their decision to not call a much more blatant penalty (Higgins pulling Ramsey down by his facemask) gave Cincy a long TD.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We call these "Coopers" in our house now.

20220214_054120.jpg

It's a thing.

Also, anyone remember that "red solo cup" song from like a decade ago that was stupid-catchy??
Well I have it stuck in my head, only it's "Thanks Cooper Kupp
na na na nup (insert words)
It's time to party!"

View: https://youtu.be/BKZqGJONH68

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
This Group really does make winning the SB sweeter.
In a world where we aren't always the most popular team we have this place where we are the only team.
Heading to bed Enjoy and ignore the twitter haters

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Right on.
I'm from England, now living in Japan.
In England I have friends who are Steelers and Raiders fans.
They're good to chat to about the NFL, but not Ramily.
In Japan, of the few American friends that I have, none are into the NFL.

I don't post too often here, but I like to read other posts.