CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
LOL My whiner fan brothers crying about the Refs.

Well they did make it closer than it should have been, by not calling that O pass interference involving Ramsey - giving the Bengals that TD, but we overcame it. ;-)

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
It's damn fine morning, and yes I'm ready to concede the trade was the right move, the Rams are officially forgiven for giving my boy away ;)

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Congratulations to all of you faithful, loyal, epic Rams fans on the great ROD forum.

I love you all, and I'm elated for each and every one of you.

The happiness, celebrations, exuberance, and the shared feelings/opinions about our beloved Rams on this forum, really made me enjoy this journey a ton more.

I've gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep and I'm still pumped full of Rams emotions and adrenaline.

We did it!!! "Champions of the NFL world."
a2653aee-d778-49b0-bbb6-c0740a6695c9-USP_NFL-_Super_Bowl_LVI-Los_Angeles_Rams_at_Cincin.jpg

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I think they recognized that they owed us one (when it was legitimate, even if it was ticky tacky) for the no-call on the penalty that should have been called on Higgins.
Football Karma.

Lot of un-called holds and what not early...

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
The more I think about it, if OBJ doesn't go out, it's maybe not a blowout but it is a comfortable 10+ pt win.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
We survived the gauntlet of Cards, Bucs, Niners and Bengals to be the 2021-2022 Super Bowl Champions.

What resiliency the Rams were with the next man up. Thank you Darryl Henderson and Brycen Hopkins for stepping up. But most importantly thank you Matthew Stafford and Cooper Kupp tag team of bringing home the Lombardi trophy to L.A.

Thank you all the Rams taking the fans on this great roller coaster ride.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
awesome, was getting sick of Burrows cigar routines. I think Stafford's is a little more prestigious don't ya think?

A beer, a cigar & a Lombardi, it doesn't get much better than that, ... although with the new rule change, perhaps adding a bong next year will complete the picture. :woozy2:

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
it's funny how we were all laughing when mcvay said it would be a 3 man rotation and in the end he looked way better than the other 2.

props to akers at the end though. that tough run on 2nd and 2 at the end of the game really set up the rams to score.

That Akers run was tough, and had to fire up the O even more. That was one of my favorite plays of the game actually.