CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Colin is on frickin' fire this morning.

Not sure when video will be available but did a nice job of shutting down Bengal-fan whining.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
awesome, was getting sick of Burrows cigar routines. I think Stafford's is a little more prestigious don't ya think?
Joe Brrr’s acts like a punk kid ever since they started calling him Joe Cool. Dressed like a pimp arriving at the stadium yesterday. Disrespected Stafford with their joint interview.

Fan base ruined him.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John

Not sure when video will be available but did a nice job of shutting down Bengal-fan whining.
Please share if you find something!

THANKS!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
26ovz8.jpg

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Joe Brrr’s acts like a punk kid ever since they started calling him Joe Cool. Dressed like a pimp arriving at the stadium yesterday. Disrespected Stafford with their joint interview.

Fan base ruined him.
I did not see that. What did Burrow say/do?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

Look forward to listening...

Is it a human condition to just whinge ???

There was a blatant facemask call that got missed that totally changed the game. It was missed, move on you can't change the decision.

The holding calls were all there. Henderson hold got missed the play before the perceived soft call. Calls get missed, calls get seen.

Bengals knew their only chance to stop Kupp was to hold Kupp. The officials knew this and they saw them.

Joe Burrow had a chance to tie the game and failed.

Aaron Donald was too good.

Matthew Stafford was too good.

Cooper Kupp was too good.

The Los Angeles Rams are SUPER BOWL LVI CHAMPS !!!!

6209d0873b86990018b31cf2

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor