CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, we were up 13-0 and driving again. Wouldn't have been close.

i think it was 13-10 at the time. but the offense nose dived after that. looked unstoppable before that.

stafford and kupp found a way when it was absolutely needed though. clutch players.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
i think it was 13-10 at the time. but the offense nose dived after that. looked unstoppable before that.

stafford and kupp found a way when it was absolutely needed though. clutch players.

Yep. It completely took the wind out of the sails. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed in Jefferson. Can definitely tell he doesn't attack the ball even remotely close to OBj.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Great point. That’s the championship character no one can measure! It’s what separates good to great IMO

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will forever be a Bengal hater for one more reason. Did you hear all the boos from the low class scum Bengal fans when Kupp was awarded the MVP? There is no classier guy than Cooper. What kind of asshole would boo him?

I think Bengal fans are worse than Niner fans and that's saying a lot.
Pretty sure the fans were yelling Coooooooooop.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great point. That’s the championship character no one can measure! It’s what separates good to great IMO

yep, that's why stafford is much better than aaron rodgers no matter what rodgers does during the regular season.

for all the players the rams brought in, it was left up to stafford at the end of the last 3 games in the playoffs to lead the rams to victory. and he did it in such command of the situation.

rodgers would have folded like a cheap tent. too scared to throw an interception. always someone else's fault.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yep, and it's the role players and young guys who made big plays as well. I haven't gone through the threads, but I assume you all talked about Hopkins stepping up. And then Earnest Jones made a number of key plays, including the series in the first half when they stopped them on 4th & 1.

David Long, on that last play, was quick to cover the Left flat, forcing Burrow to hold it and then try to find something on the right side of the field, allowing Donald to finish him.

If Donald comes back, they might be better next yr if these guys take another step forward. That includes Harris, Rochell, Brown, & Atwell, all of whom could carve out a role on the team.

It's about their culture and the ability to develop these guys so it's truly "next man up".

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, and it's the role players and young guys who made big plays as well. I haven't gone through the threads, but I assume you all talked about Hopkins stepping up. And then Earnest Jones made a number of key plays, including the series in the first half when they stopped them on 4th & 1.

David Long, on that last play, was quick to cover the Left flat, forcing Burrow to hold it and then try to find something on the right side of the field, allowing Donald to finish him.

If Donald comes back, they might be better next yr if these guys take another step forward. That includes Harris, Rochell, Brown, & Atwell, all of whom could carve out a role on the team.

It's about their culture and the ability to develop these guys so it's truly "next man up".

everyone in the media talking like the rams are gonna be dismantled this offseason. couldn't be further from the truth.

nobody is giving obj big money now. he will be back with the rams. kupp, woods and obj. good luck nfl defenses.

AD isn't going anywhere. miller might leave but the rams d was good enough before he came, he just took it to another level. jones will be better. ramsey is still there. nick scott showed what he is capable of in the playoffs.

i'm feeling good about the rams next season.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The fact McVay turns into the Gatorade shower is freaking hilarious to me. It’s not bad enough to get his back soaked, he turns into (danger) and gets a face full too.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
everyone in the media talking like the rams are gonna be dismantled this offseason. couldn't be further from the truth.

nobody is giving obj big money now. he will be back with the rams. kupp, woods and obj. good luck nfl defenses.

AD isn't going anywhere. miller might leave but the rams d was good enough before he came, he just took it to another level. jones will be better. ramsey is still there. nick scott showed what he is capable of in the playoffs.

i'm feeling good about the rams next season.

I could see the Rams hammer the DB position in the draft this yr, grabbing 2 or 3 CBs, and set the stage for Ramsey to move to the FS position in another yr or two where he could be a Derwin James type.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I will forever be a Bengal hater for one more reason. Did you hear all the boos from the low class scum Bengal fans when Kupp was awarded the MVP? There is no classier guy than Cooper. What kind of asshole would boo him?

I think Bengal fans are worse than Niner fans and that's saying a lot.
Those weent boo's, haha....

Cooooooooooop!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's damn fine morning, and yes I'm ready to concede the trade was the right move, the Rams are officially forgiven for giving my boy away ;)
Glad you're back... To your right mind, haha. I was wondering if you were a Rams or Goff fan when you bounced. We're Champions now, baby!!!!

Last edited:

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Glad you're back... To you're right mind, haha. I was wondering if you were a Rams or Goff fan when you bounced. We're Champions now, baby!!!!
Thanks LOL! I was never really gone, just needed some time to grieve and was feeling a little sheepish to come back here after my meltdown, especially when Stafford started showing why he deserves to be here, but how could I not be happy for my Rams? I'll always love Goff but I'm a Ram (Ewe) forever

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
yep, that's why stafford is much better than aaron rodgers no matter what rodgers does during the regular season.

for all the players the rams brought in, it was left up to stafford at the end of the last 3 games in the playoffs to lead the rams to victory. and he did it in such command of the situation.

rodgers would have folded like a cheap tent. too scared to throw an interception. always someone else's fault.

You can have a lot of fun on twitter with this topic.
All you have to do is even say Matt is tied with Aaron for SB wins or Matt has a better playoff win percentage and watch them come unglued. Don't mention Stafford should be in the HOF unless you want to be the target of a meltdown. It's pretty funny:laugh2: