CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Everyone was about to anoint Blanton our future TE2, then Hopkins suddenly produces in the biggest game imaginable.
I still want Njuko as our 2022 TE2, and let Hopkins & Blanton fight it out for TE3 & 4.
Hopkins stock :pointup:, Blanton stock (n) following this one ...

jmo.
Blanton also helped get us to SB. He had a good championship game. Just saying..

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Using the TE came later than I wanted and I know it is easy to say from home. We couldn't run, our passing game was off after OBJ left and it really seemed like we needed something short to intermediate in the middle.
It really shows how valuable Higs is and a complete TE in general in this offense
Yeah losing Higs was huge. Just introducing unknowns in run/pass at TE and it cost us all night in the run game.

Then losing Odell man did we see the effect of depending on backups. But I also think Stafford did a great job not pressing and making his plays when it was critical to secure the win and use what he had. There was enormous pressure on 9 due to those two not being in the offense and he got it done.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I had said earlier this year that I wanted this one BAD. For Whit, Donald, Stafford, McVay, Kupp and a whole bunch of other players. Everyone talked shit this year about how we built our team. Though unconventional, we proved the doubters wrong. I don’t think we ever see another team win the Super Bowl with a team built like ours. So fucking happy!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
So I just realized that Cooper Kupp has made the play that led us to the game-winning points in each of the past three playoff games (long catch versus TB, 25-yard catch on 3rd down against SF for the GW FG, and the GW TD today).
SB MVP Muther Fucker. Sorry, just get carried away. Fuck Yeah

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Hopkins rocked today. Are you for sure? lol

Oh yes, I'm sure. I want the best possible TE unit imaginable, I believe my mock established that. While Blanton and now Hopkins have had a few moments, I don't believe their experience or snap counts qualify for TE2 status.
jmo.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1644812745249.png

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When the bengals scored their last field goal I turned around to everyone in Twin Peaks and said Y’all Magic over now. We just won the game.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just so happy right now.

I am still processing. Every fucking pick we spent....worth it!!!
Vonn miller Leonard Floyd ashawn Robinson Ramsey Stafford and OBJ big time players make big time plays not to mention the homegrown talent!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The more clips of that 4th down call on the Bengals the more I see a penalty. Not sure if it's the bourbon or what but yeah it's a flag.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh yes, I'm sure. I want the best possible TE unit imaginable, I believe my mock established that. While Blanton and now Hopkins have had a few moments, I don't believe their experience or snap counts qualify for TE2 status.
jmo.
Yeah I’m just going to enjoy the shit out of this win and don’t need to be arguing about players.
The team won the game tonight in spite of the TE play, not because of it. They’re will be a significant upgrade for sure
They’ll be much more prepared next season.