CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The only "fly in the ointment" is that people will use the defensive holding penalty to try and say the game was rigged, and that we shouldn't have won (despite Cincy also benefitted from officiating).
Im just glad Borrow came back in the game, or you know what the storys would be.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Another "no workout necessary" day:

1644811810074.png

Holy fucking shit!!! I am almost speechless. Wasn't looking good for a long time, but I always had in the back of my mind that one good drive could turn it around, and when the REAL Matty Ice got the ball back with 6:00 or so left, I thought this could be it ... and it was!!! What an incredible end to an incredible playoff run and an incredible season. McVay and Snead look like geniuses now for the way they built this team, Stafford has redeemed his entire career, LA got the best Rams homecoming present imaginable, and the RAMS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't see us going after a FA TE. Don't forget Jacob Harris.

I haven't forgotten about Harris, as a WR, ... Skowronek might want to keep an eye out over his shoulder for him though.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Using the TE came later than I wanted and I know it is easy to say from home. We couldn't run, our passing game was off after OBJ left and it really seemed like we needed something short to intermediate in the middle.
It really shows how valuable Higs is and a complete TE in general in this offense

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man, I'm back at home, and there's no way I'm sleeping tonight because I am so - fucking - hyped!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I wore our best colored jersey ever!

We are the Champions!

20220213_201308(0).jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Everyone was about to anoint Blanton our future TE2, then Hopkins suddenly produces in the biggest game imaginable.
I still want Njuko as our 2022 TE2, and let Hopkins & Blanton fight it out for TE3 & 4.
Hopkins stock :pointup:, Blanton stock (n) following this one ...

jmo.
Hopkins rocked today. Are you for sure? lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who else is setting their alarm so they can get up and watch Kay Adams first thing in the morning :D