CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Oh man....this win was so amazing. Ended EXACTLY like the niner game. Got so crazy my wife kicked me out of the house. Had to celebrate in The streets.

Man...I've never cried for being so happy but fuck I'm on the edge right now. This season was a fucking roller coaster.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey you guys . . . we are Super Bowl champions!

You know what I'm gonna do now that we're champs? That's right: I'm making a mock draft. I've had it planned out, but I held off because I didn't want to give the Rams bad karma. Now? I have no such reservations.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The only "fly in the ointment" is that people will use the defensive holding penalty to try and say the game was rigged, and that we shouldn't have won (despite Cincy also benefitted from officiating).
Fuck them. That was a tick tacky call but their no call cost us a possible interception and earned them a td.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I was going to be so pissed if that facemask or missed xp beat us.
OMG! it is just sinking in
McVay 50%
Rams 40%
in Super Bowl
Folks we are moving up
It would have sucked big time, but what did we say about the PI in NO? They had a chance to win it after. So did we and we did it. Thats what happens when you don't cry about it for the rest of the game and focus on the next play. GO RAMS. Fuck the Saints. We showed them how it is done.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
You know what I'm gonna do now that we're champs? That's right: I'm making a mock draft. I've had it planned out, but I held off because I didn't want to give the Rams bad karma. Now? I have no such reservations.

So are you saying my doing a mock gave us good Karma ? :biggrin:

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I thought I was gonna die. I had that sick feeling inside that we may lose this one to an upstart team.
Then with about 6 plus to go, Stafford directs yet another game winning drive with a 4th down call that I would not have made.
He and Kupp carried this team to a Super Bowl victory that saved the lore of Ramsdom forever.
Actually, the REAL reason the Rams won is that I changed Rams shirts at the half from the white and blue look, to the blue, yellow and white highlights shirt. ;) :beer2:

Attachments

• 776A229B-9972-4E94-97BB-A8032444E73C.jpeg
    776A229B-9972-4E94-97BB-A8032444E73C.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 6C24ED3A-A6E0-479D-96DB-CBBDDCE97577.jpeg
    6C24ED3A-A6E0-479D-96DB-CBBDDCE97577.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 4EBCD0CC-E328-4128-95A7-036A5A0F28B9.jpeg
    4EBCD0CC-E328-4128-95A7-036A5A0F28B9.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 830B100B-07ED-4FDA-ABAB-7A12C0B33C5C.jpeg
    830B100B-07ED-4FDA-ABAB-7A12C0B33C5C.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He was playing awful, not convinced his being sidelined was strictly injury related

He was injured in around the first quarter. I saw him on the ground slow to get up, and I knew he was hurt and playing hurt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets get a round of applause for a man who's the best in the game at his job and there's no disputing it!

df4lipvstfjgrmhp7a4h

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I just realized that Cooper Kupp has made the play that led us to the game-winning points in each of the past three playoff games (long catch versus TB, 25-yard catch on 3rd down against SF for the GW FG, and the GW TD today).

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Hats Off to Raheem Morris, He adjusted when we weren't getting there with 4 early and from that point the game changed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone was about to anoint Blanton our future TE2, then Hopkins suddenly produces in the biggest game imaginable.
I still want Njuko as our 2022 TE2, and let Hopkins & Blanton fight it out for TE3 & 4.
Hopkins stock :pointup:, Blanton stock (n) following this one ...

jmo.
I don't see us going after a FA TE. Don't forget Jacob Harris.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha! Go for it, my friend! I have been holding off too!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So I just realized that Cooper Kupp has made the play that led us to the game-winning points in each of the past three playoff games (long catch versus TB, 25-yard catch on 3rd down against SF for the GW FG, and the GW TD today).
I said it in another post... greatest season ever by a WR in the NFL. As the moments got bigger.. he came up bigger. Unfuckingbelievable.