CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
OMG it's unbelievable. Still taking it all in. Need to watch all the postgame stuff.

NFL Champion Los Angeles Rams!!!!

:party: :helmet:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I haven't forgotten about Harris, as a WR, ... Skowronek might want to keep an eye out over his shoulder for him though.
I think an offseason and some more time in camp will help skow a lot. I still believe in him, he is a hand catcher and just has mental hiccups. Once the game slows a bit in year 2 I see him as possibly being a dependable receiver.
Harris is an athletic freak that is a tweener and needs to be in a position to learn his route tree and polish up some real basic fundamentals. I really like both of their potential

MachS

Hall of Fame
PXL_20220214_044403630~2.jpg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love this team and I love you guys. Man, the memories I have on this board. All the draft prospects. Coaching prospects. Free agency hopes and wishes. All because we wanted to get here. I feel at peace.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can honestly say my GF kept me from blowing a gasket tonight. Between missed calls, injuries and odd ball play calls on both sides of the ball.

Plus, she knows how I feel about Reeder.

The final score is what matters. This team never quit. Never gave up and will like.y never get their due from sporting news. That’s fine, nothing will change the final and the celebration so well deserved!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Year 3 is often when WR's really see the light, so while Skow & Harris are still in a strong developmental stage, I'm hoping 2022 is when Jefferson takes it up a notch.
jmo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The more clips of that 4th down call on the Bengals the more I see a penalty. Not sure if it's the bourbon or what but yeah it's a flag.
You talking about the Kupp play in the red zone? That wasn't fourth down, but yeah, it was holding.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Man, I'm back at home, and there's no way I'm sleeping tonight because I am so - fucking - hyped!
We’re now in Florida, it’s almost midnight and I’m watching (via a streaming company) all the local LA stations. I don’t care if I stay up for the rest of the night! Like I said earlier……SAVOR THIS!!!!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You talking about the Kupp play in the red zone? That wasn't fourth down, but yeah, it was holding.
Honestly I'm not sure had a few drinks after the game. Just reading people complain about a 4th down phantom call but we've heard that before.