CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
That last drive was something else. Just grinding, determination, and Stafford and Kupp unstoppable.
Donald gets the game winning play to cap it off. So happy for him.

I'm sure we all expected an emotional game. The editors at NFL will have a field day with this film because of all the drama.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1644814769897.jpeg

:laugh1::laugh1:

MachS

Hall of Fame
A RIDICULOUS throw.

It's funny.. I think I've read on here some people complaining about the no-look passes... well.. that completion doesn't happen without it.
Exactly dude. With Kupp getting doubled all 2nd half, Staff just decided to say 'fuck it' I'm going to him anyway. He used to do the same thing with Megatron. This throw and that whole last drive was so clutch. Just insanely good. And McVay calling the end around on 4th down from our own 30!!! No other WR could get open in single coverage and make a play in the 2nd half. Really showed how overrated Van and Skowronek are. They're just not those dudes. Brycen Hopkins making his plays though how crazy is that!!?? To win this game without OBJ and with literally ZERO RUNNING GAME, while Kupp is constantly doubled is so crazy to me. Kupp and Stafford when it mattered most tho, why would we expect anything different??

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I don't want to start a separate thread for it... but, man.. it's become very clear why the Rams felt like they got a stud in Ernest Jones. Kid is just a flat-out football player.
Hopefully he stays healthy next season... because he kicks the D up a notch.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
We the Champs...

Great moment for our team
. Our fans everywhere

And our Great City if Champions

Wish my parents were here

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Only 2 of us in chat room tonight but I appreciate. Thank you, Tron my friend. It was great watching this game with you and celebrating. Good times as always my friend. :clinkingbeer:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Everyone was about to anoint Blanton our future TE2, then Hopkins suddenly produces in the biggest game imaginable.
I still want Njoku as our 2022 TE2, and let Hopkins & Blanton fight it out for TE3 & 4.
Hopkins stock :pointup:, Blanton stock (n) following this one ...

jmo.
Hopkins showed up big time, catches and blocking, when Rams needed it most. Imo he just earned a roster spot as the second tight end next year.