This is where you flip Jimmy G to the Fins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really hope people aren't taking my post about picks for Jimmy G serious. Pretty comical if they are.
No blue don’t needed, I laughed my ass off with your post.
But I hate to say that I think some may have thought it serious….

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
If Stafford misses any games, Jimmy can keep our season alive. I wouldn’t trade him.

I don’t want him starting any games, but he can win some for us if we need a few games out of him.
Exactly. We know without Stafford we can't compete for a Super Bowl. It's about, if #9 misses several weeks in the regular season, we can still stay afloat, so that we can be in a position to win when Stafford does come back healthy for a post-season run. I would be very reluctant to trade Jimmy G. Backup QB is a very important position. But it obviously depends on the return. A backup QB is still a backup. You don't say no if they are willing to give you huge value coming back given their unique circumstances.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I really hope people aren't taking my post about picks for Jimmy G serious. Pretty comical if they are.
I am…

Miami at the very least needs a bridge QB u yup they can get another Franchise QB and they’ve only just kinda found Tua and not really with Tannehill before him and lots of journeymen besides

I thought the notion that the Eagles could get a first for Sam Bradford was patently absurd… and then they got it.

Mike McDaniel has worked successfully with Jimmy G before and he already basically knows his offense.

Considering they’re sunk without a starting caliber quarterback, they’ll likely at least consider it…

If we get blown out by the 9ers (ptuah, ptuah, ptuah) I think the Rams will consider it also

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Before I say this, I need to point out that I think this is highly, highly, highly unlikely. If the Rams are offered a 1st round pick for Jimmy G, they'd be fucking stupid to not take it.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Before I say this, I need to point out that I think this is highly, highly, highly unlikely. If the Rams are offered a 1st round pick for Jimmy G, they'd be fucking stupid to not take it.
And if Mark Davis's girlfriend inherited all of his money and then came knocking on my door wanting be to marry her, I would probably be stupid to turn her down... (don't tell my wife of this analagy)

Anyway, that's about the same odds of the Rams being offered a #1 pick for Jimmy.

Now if the Rams were 0-5 you might get a high draft pick offer for Stafford... then what would you do if this season is lost?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am…

Miami at the very least needs a bridge QB u yup they can get another Franchise QB and they’ve only just kinda found Tua and not really with Tannehill before him and lots of journeymen besides

I thought the notion that the Eagles could get a first for Sam Bradford was patently absurd… and then they got it.

Mike McDaniel has worked successfully with Jimmy G before and he already basically knows his offense.

Considering they’re sunk without a starting caliber quarterback, they’ll likely at least consider it…

If we get blown out by the 9ers (ptuah, ptuah, ptuah) I think the Rams will consider it also
My post was for two 1st round picks. Nobody in the world should take that comment serious. No matter the player or coaches history that's absolutely unrealistic which is why I posted it.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
At least Jimmy G comes off suspension next week! I trying here.

Sadly, if our O line doesn't improve, we might need Jimmy G. I hope I'm dead wrong but Stafford can only do so much when our O line looks like the bull fighters who wave the blanket/towel as the bull runs past them.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
And if Mark Davis's girlfriend inherited all of his money and then came knocking on my door wanting be to marry her, I would probably be stupid to turn her down... (don't tell my wife of this analagy)

Anyway, that's about the same odds of the Rams being offered a #1 pick for Jimmy.

Now if the Rams were 0-5 you might get a high draft pick offer for Stafford... then what would you do if this season is lost?
Hahaha once again gotta state getting a 1st for Jimmy G is essentially impossible so there's that. Getting a 1st offered for Stafford at 0-5......think I'd wait to get more picks offered but it would be extremely tempting if we look like dog shit like we did today. These next few weeks are going to be interestingly good or bad.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
Stafford is playing like utter garbage in the red zone . He just can't score . Today alone , he missed several targets that were open for a td . And when we needed the most , we got a PI call that was erased because he threw an uncatchable pass .

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Stafford is playing like utter garbage in the red zone . He just can't score . Today alone , he missed several targets that were open for a td . And when we needed the most , we got a PI call that was erased because he threw an uncatchable pass .

I don't blame Stafford. Mahomes would struggle with the O-line the Rams are fielding these days.

I don't think the season is over yet. When our players get healthy, we can make a run like last season, provided the defense improves.

I think many of us didn't realize how big a void was left by AD's retirement. His leadership and unstoppable play can't be compensated for.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I imagine this week's practice will be focused heavily on the trenches. Because we've gotten beat there on both sides of the ball for two weeks in a row. Gotta fix that before anything else will matter.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I imagine this week's practice will be focused heavily on the trenches. Because we've gotten beat there on both sides of the ball for two weeks in a row. Gotta fix that before anything else will matter.
EJ53 9 tackles - 6 solo & 2TFL !

He was supposed to have been The Green Dot & Team Defensive Captain!! They gave him up for nothing.

2 years in a row The Cam Akers thing. Got basically jack chit for both supposedly core players.

Just saying-because it’s a vent WE @ ME for whatever vent session it is. What Williams did last season is better than anything Cam Akers ever did.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wanted #98 overall Payton Wilson

Kam Kinchems went #99

#83 Blake Corum

No problem with the picks,but he would have been the Bigger Need IMO than Kinchens for sure.Long termKam’s the man.

Like I said about last week. K. Turner is not playing as well as last season & now he is making all the CALLS up Front.

This Neville Gallimore guy isn’t as good as both

David Olajiga
&
Cory Durdan
-Both those guys worked & played there AZZ’s off in the Preseason!!

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What? Did you completely miss the pass rush he was dodging?

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
I don't blame Stafford. Mahomes would struggle with the O-line the Rams are fielding these days.

I don't think the season is over yet. When our players get healthy, we can make a run like last season, provided the defense improves.

I think many of us didn't realize how big a void was left by AD's retirement. His leadership and unstoppable play can't be compensated for.
I agree but I do think Stafford is not seeing the field well in the red zone . That is where we need a good running game , the field becomes smaller and it easier for the defense to cover it all . You need to run the ball there but this o line can't run block either . So , the whole operation will not work well .

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree but I do think Stafford is not seeing the field well in the red zone
You realize that is in fact why teams rush the passer. Because everyone realizes that a good rush leads to the QB not seeing the field well.