This is where you flip Jimmy G to the Fins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jimmy G would never last a whole season. But we don't need him to. Just last long enough if Stafford misses a couple games. He's a much better option than Bennett. That makes him valuable enough to keep.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jimmy G would never last a whole season. But we don't need him to. Just last long enough if Stafford misses a couple games. He's a much better option than Bennett. That makes him valuable enough to keep.
Well - I’d take a nice draft pick if Jimmy G wanted that chance.

I’m worried about The Rams already this season.I guess all bets are off until after Sunday’s game against Arizona.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Rams will not prevail with Jimmy G at the helm. Bottomline Rams need to invest in a long term QB in upcoming drafts. I see your concern, but right now we have the luxury to squeeze the most desperate team in need for something better. Gambles are risky but sometimes necessary. If we wait longer Jimmy G will expire literally. Now is the time.
Oh I think Jimmy G could win a few games if called upon.

But, if you think he can’t, then why do you think the Dolphins would want him, especially for a second round pick value? If they are that dumb let’s trade them an injured Noteboom for Paul.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh I think Jimmy G could win a few games if called upon.

But, if you think he can’t, then why do you think the Dolphins would want him, especially for a second round pick value? If they are that dumb let’s trade them an injured Noteboom for Paul.
I would throw Tutu in as well, for a ham sammich.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sam Bradford was a backup in Philly and not worth hardly anything… and then Teddy Bridgewater went down and suddenly, he was worth a first.

I’d be shocked if we couldn’t get at least a 2nd for him…

I dunno if we do that, but they have to face the possibility that Tua retires… they gonna waste a year of prime players because of this? I dunno. I wouldn’t. I’d grab Jimmy G in a heartbeat. He’s worked with Mike before and already knows the offense… seems like a man easy fit

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Impossible. Ramsey just signed a record contract and Miami would have to eat all that dead cap immediately… they literally cannot trade Ramsey or release him.

I was being somewhat facetious,

but also we should have done more to keep him

Ram65

Legend
You always answer when the phone rings or a text comes in. I'm unsure if Snead makes a call unless he thinks he can get a great deal.

I lean this way as well. Just an I interesting exercise to think what they could get and if they could go grab a Tanneyhill as a replacement.

It would be something if they were open to it, and if so could they pry away LT Patrick Paul, who is their backup, a 2nd rd rookie. Throw them a 5th pick along with Jimmy.

Again, just spitballing, but I doubt they would do it and if it would even make sense.

That would get my attention. It could get Snead's attention.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Ramsey is the 65th ranked CB of 83 on PFF at this point.
Yeah, I wouldn't trade Byron Young for him.

That trade is not looking too bad right now is it? Not to mention the cap space saved that allowed them to beef up the OL & secondary

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah, I wouldn't trade Byron Young for him.

That trade is not looking too bad right now is it? Not to mention the cap space saved that allowed them to beef up the OL & secondary
Yep. Rams were very wise on that one.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You always answer when the phone rings or a text comes in. I'm unsure if Snead makes a call unless he thinks he can get a great deal.

That would get my attention. It could get Snead's attention.
We have to see how bad things are in Miami - you never know.

This Cards game right now is everything!! Goff running for a first down makes Murray really scary.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Plus Stafford getting rolled up on 3times (late) with a BANGED UP O’Line makes Jimmy G really valuable for The Rams

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. Rams aren't letting go of Jimmy G.
2. Even if they did they would get a 5th rounder tops.
Again this board puts too much value on our players.
Well said. Its comical.
Heck if Miami were to make a trade, I think they'd go for Nick Mullens before going the FA route. My guess is they sign either CJ Beathard, Mike White or Bailey Zappe off of a PS

On a side note, I saw the name mentioned and thought it was wild to realize that Sam Bradford is the same age as Matt Stafford. Garopollo only 4 years younger than the 2

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really hope people aren't taking my post about picks for Jimmy G serious. Pretty comical if they are.