This is where you flip Jimmy G to the Fins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
You realize that is in fact why teams rush the passer. Because everyone realizes that a good rush leads to the QB not seeing the field well.
A lot of times he had an open receiver and enough time to hit them, but he never saw them. No excuse, sorry. He makes amazing throws until he gets to the red zone, then it's either a field goal, a turnover on downs, or an interception. You're not going to win many games like this. I didn't check the stats, but I'm sure we're probably last in red zone efficiency. I'm not saying it's all his fault because we also have to be able to run the ball, but he bears part of the blame for this

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
A lot of times he had an open receiver and enough time to hit them, but he never saw them. No excuse, sorry. He makes amazing throws until he gets to the red zone, then it's either a field goal, a turnover on downs, or an interception. You're not going to win many games like this. I didn't check the stats, but I'm sure we're probably last in red zone efficiency. I'm not saying it's all his fault because we also have to be able to run the ball, but he bears part of the blame for this
Yeah? So now what. What would your plan be. To browbeat your QB because he isn't seeing the field the way you expect when he's getting fucking hit on three step drops? Bench him maybe? Trade him? Ok then. Carry on with your bad self.

I'm gonna opt for the un-fun option of hoping we can get this line sorted, then establish the run game while Stafford makes the most of what he's got left in the pass game. See where that goes, and hope for the best for now.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
Yeah? So now what. What would your plan be. To browbeat your QB because he isn't seeing the field the way you expect when he's getting fucking hit on three step drops? Bench him maybe? Trade him? Ok then. Carry on with your bad self.

I'm gonna opt for the un-fun option of hoping we can get this line sorted, then establish the run game while Stafford makes the most of what he's got left in the pass game. See where that goes, and hope for the best for now.
There is no easy solution. I think with a decent O-line, he might see the field better, but he still needs to improve in these situations. He can be better, and he should be. When the O-line gives him time and there's a WR open for a touchdown, he needs to find him and make the throw.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Stafford is playing like utter garbage in the red zone . He just can't score . Today alone , he missed several targets that were open for a td . And when we needed the most , we got a PI call that was erased because he threw an uncatchable pass .
This is hyperbole and not true. What were the “wide open” shots for TDs?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
There is no easy solution. I think with a decent O-line, he might see the field better, but he still needs to improve in these situations. He can be better, and he should be. When the O-line gives him time and there's a WR open for a touchdown, he needs to find him and make the throw.
The Rams rank 32nd in pass protection. And not only is he not getting time, but guys aren’t separating. The all-22 doesn’t lie. This is the worst offensive line in the league and with Kupp and Nacua out it’s probably the worst WR group.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
This is hyperbole and not true. What were the “wide open” shots for TDs?
He had Whit completely open when he targeted a blanketed Robinson for an incomplete pass. That PI flag was also negated because he threw an uncatchable ball.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
The Rams rank 32nd in pass protection. And not only is he not getting time, but guys aren’t separating. The all-22 doesn’t lie. This is the worst offensive line in the league and with Kupp and Nacua out it’s probably the worst WR group.
I do agree. It is horrible. BUT , in the few times , that the O-line actually give him time , he needs to find the open receiver.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jimmy G to the Phins, Bennett and a 5th to the Panther and the Rams get a 3rd & Young? I'd be ok with that, but I'm also sitting at home reading ROD without pay.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Panthers owner is a tool. So I'd expect a guy like him will have unrealistic expectations on Young's value. Meaning my bet is he won't be moved until the offseason.