Vent Thread: 49ers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
I feel physically ill after watching that. Physically ill. Never a good thing.

Maybe cleaning house is what is needed. Maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't. But I think this is Fisher's last season. If we don't even get 4 wins...Fire the lot of them.

V3

Hall of Fame
With all the blitzing and shitty pass blocking, why can't Schotty call some screens or something? Once the 49ers smelled blood in the water with our pass blocking, they didn't let up and Davis couldn't do anything.

The book is out on the Rams now. Just blitz like crazy. Our OL, TE's, and RB's can't pick it up and our OC doesn't adjust to it.

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It really is amazing how the 49ers can move players around on the defense and offense and create abstract plays, yet it's like we're completely incapable of doing the same.

Schotty's capable of calling abstract plays, it's just once he gets into desperation mode with pass, pass, pass, the offense goes to shit

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Hype up Davis all you want, guy just always seems to make te mistake you can't make. Dude seems so unlucky haha. On to the next one

What are you expecting from an undrafted free agent in his 4th career start? He's making mistakes, but he's competing. Unlike some of guys who have had 5 times as many games or more or experience. If his O-Line would help he may not be making these mistakes.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The worst part is the Rams will probably beat Seattle next week to help the Whiners, we'll all get our hopes up again, then they'll get crushed by Denver, then they'll beat the next team, and so on and so forth and maybe even win the last few games and finish 7-9 and we'll all think how they are a young improving team that will make the playoffs next year!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Sick of being a laughing stock of the NFL
starting to get texts from friends who know not to bug during game.
consensus is our QB is not the answer

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I want to be done with this team, but I just can't. I'm freaking tired of Rams football ruining my Sundays and now it's even leaked into my Mondays..

Which is why I live vicariously through the football team, at the high school I work for, and my son's college football team each week. The high school team is ranked #2 in the state and my son's team in ranked #3 in the country. This way when I watch the RAMS my weekends aren't totally ruined.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Am I correct in my thinking that Gruden said early in the game, if we didn't get a sack, we'd set an NFL record for fewest through 5 games? And we didn't get one. So... #sackcity has set an NFL record for FUCKING FUTILITY

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The worst part is the Rams will probably beat Seattle next week to help the Whiners, we'll all get our hopes up again, then they'll get crushed by Denver, then they'll beat the next team, and so on and so forth and maybe even win the last few games and finish 7-9 and we'll all think how they are a young improving team that will make the playoffs next year!

7 wins sounds like a blessing right now. I'm not sure if I can buy this team winning 5 games.

fancents86

Starter
Schotty's capable of calling abstract plays, it's just once he gets into desperation mode with pass, pass, pass, the offense goes to crap
I pointed that out in my post before. It almost seems like he either runs out of creative plays or freaks out too early and plays conservative. Fisher has to see this and needs to put schotty in his place.

Joeluke9

Rookie
What are you expecting from an undrafted free agent in his 4th career start? He's making mistakes, but he's competing. Unlike some of guys who have had 5 times as many games or more or experience. If his O-Line would help he may not be making these mistakes.

I'm not expecting anything from the guy, but to hear most people in here he's the next Drew Brees and that's just crazy. I'm just saying people need to temper their expectations. We suck. Plain and simple and it's not changing anytime soon

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
We are getting out coached - again - it is painfully obvious on both sides of the ball.
I agree totally. Even though JJ got beat. I seen the safety slide like he was going to blitz or cover the middle of the field. The safety should have been worried about the backend expecially at the end of the half or game. That has got to be coaching.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I pointed that out in my post before. It almost seems like he either runs out of creative plays or freaks out too early and plays conservative. Fisher has to see this and needs to put schotty in his place.

YEAH THAT'LL SOLVE IT.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Sick of being a laughing stock of the NFL
starting to get texts from friends who know not to bug during game.
consensus is our QB is not the answer

Well, at least they're not the Raiders.
Yet.

Although, at this point I'd trade every QB they've had since Marc Bulger for Derek Carr.
Not that he'd probably do much in this offense either.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the first quarter, how does San Fran have 2 guys on every receiver and the Rams defensive secondary looks like we are about 4 men short?????? Are we really that bad?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Let's face the music...

The season ended with Bradford. We knew it since the draft. All the eggs were on him staying healthy.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker

Welcome to a Jeff Fisher Coached team

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
After the first quarter, how does San Fran have 2 guys on every receiver and the Rams defensive secondary looks like we are about 4 men short?????? Are we really that bad?

We're really bad mentally that's for sure. We let one mistake cost us the rest of the game, that momentum swing with Lloyd shows how vulnerable we are.