Vent Thread: 49ers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Bring in the best and brightest in the college game and clear the fucking coaching staff of everyone associated with the Rams. Pay them w/e they want.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
No NFL team can beat the NFL every weekend. No defensive line can get sacks when anything and everything is acceptable by the OL.

Changing coaches won't matter. This will continue as long as Goodhell is the commissioner.

Athos

Legend
I'll watch this suckfest through to the end. Then I'm calling it quits for the season. I've already called it quits on the CFB season. Way better uses to fill my time than with 8 hours of football or more a week.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Winning is overrated

Way easier to lose and collect big money. Our guys got this figured out...

Athos

Legend
Yea. Fuck that. I'm just play done. Team full of quitters right now.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Another pathetic display of football. We were Krapperdick and Hardballs little bitches tonight. Absolute joke the way this team is underachieving. I would feel better if we just forfeit the rest of the season and give refunds to all the hard-working fans who show up and support this traveling circus. I am sick of excuses. It is time to start cutting the fat and getting rid of the dead weight. That goes for coaches as well as players. WE ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL!

I almost have to look back and cringe about how I told some of my friends how the Rams were going to win 8 or 9 games this year. Was I really so deluded? *shudder*

Athos

Legend
So much for Davis being the guy.

Really? He's been awful in the 2nd half no doubt, but so has Shotty and the WRs who are giving up on anything and everything. THis team isn't "the team."

Bunch of fucking overpaid posers.

jjab360

Legend
I want to be done with this team, but I just can't. I'm fucking tired of Rams football ruining my Sundays and now it's even leaked into my Mondays..

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I'll watch this suckfest through to the end. Then I'm calling it quits for the season. I've already called it quits on the CFB season. Way better uses to fill my time than with 8 hours of football or more a week.

Not to veer too far off topic, why quits on CFB?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
AZ 4-1
SF 4-2
SEA 3-2
STL 1-4

No division title
No playoffs
No winning season
No respect
No fun

I will add that i do believe that Jeff Fisher's seat just started tingling a little. It's not HOT, it's not even WARM yet...but the switch has been turned ON.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Guys can't catch, A.D. can't throw to wide open guys suddenly, and Stedman Bailey doesn't know how to run that route?? Terrible. Even the awful Gruden put it correctly, when it comes down to make plays to win the Rams just don't make plays.