Vent Thread: 49ers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I almost have to look back and cringe about how I told some of my friends how the Rams were going to win 8 or 9 games this year. Was I really so deluded? *shudder*

We all were. It's just sickening to watch this crap week in and week out. I really felt we were turning the corner this year, and it appears we are so far from being a competitive team. I am tired of being everyone's "bye" week.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
First time I have ever left a game early. Just cant take this heartache anymore. The idea of watching 49er fans celebrate in the dome is just to much.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I will add that i do believe that Jeff Fisher's seat just started tingling a little. It's not HOT, it's not even WARM yet...but the switch has been turned ON.

After tonight it just got really warm. I worry about losing the players!

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
Not sure what to think about Davis at all
Still young otherwise he does ok. The o line killed him. Schotty should have called a bootleg in the redzone. I still say Schotty has problems adjusting on the fly. He did do well in the first half. I think he takes his foot of the gas and settles. Let's see what he does with 1:12.

fancents86

Starter
No way you can blame this on the refs. Bad calls? Yes, but they were on both sides. I'm blaming crappy offensive calling an horrible defense calling. During the first quarter we were making play calls I've never seen all season, and they worked. Once momentum changed, we went to conservative play calling. 49ers were able to adapt to our offense, our D was unable to adapt, once again. That is completely on the coordinators.

I see a 2 win season again, if we can even beat the Raiders. If that happens I hope we clean house. Our staff has made amazing draft picks, but is unable to work with what they have.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It's a testament to how much the overrated Whiners suck ballz that after the Rams played so awful they were driving for the tying TD.

Joeluke9

Rookie
Hype up Davis all you want, guy just always seems to make te mistake you can't make. Dude seems so unlucky haha. On to the next one

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
At this point I'm too wounded to care, whatever. Forget it, the Rams already have.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My vent: I am not seeing a well coached team. Either that; or we haven't been good at talent evaluation.

fancents86

Starter
It really is amazing how the 49ers can move players around on the defense and offense and create abstract plays, yet it's like we're completely incapable of doing the same.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Fire everybody, draft Mariota and call me in three years

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Hype up Davis all you want, guy just always seems to make te mistake you can't make. Dude seems so unlucky haha. On to the next one
he does but at least he is making some plays unlike Quinn the OL and others

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Another piece of crap on the field by a team completely over matched and embarrassed in their own stadium.

WTF was Jenkins thinking it was terrible but that does not account for the shit they put out in the second half.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
My vent: I am not seeing a well coached team. Either that; or we haven't been good at talent evaluation.
No accountability on Fisher's part, all he has to do is throw the players under the bus and that's that. There's no body checking him, Snead is his sock puppet and Kroenke doesn't ever get involved with his teams, that's how they all fall into shambles at some point.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I am definitely not seeing a well coached team. I am not seeing a mentally tough team. This team makes it so hard to be a fan.