49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Brock Purdy. QBR. 42.6

Financial incentives await. :laugh4::laugh1:

sloramfan

Starter
hey guys i posted in the 9'r gameday thread tonight...

this young rams team took their lumps early this season.. and thanks to the brass, they saw what most didnt... POTENTIAL..

when they purged the team, i was just like EVERYONE ELSE thinking, what the hell????

and now, low and behold, we take the ravens to the limit, with those young rams, that are learning on the fly...

and remember, it was those same young rams, that only lost to the 49'rs , i think by a touchdown?

i'm looking forward to playing the 9'rs...

bring those cheapshotting pieces of shit on...

go rams

slo

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Brock Purdy. QBR. 42.6

Financial incentives await. :laugh4::laugh1:

The bad part is that teams who get embarrassed suddenly play lights out afterwards.

Although F-N Purdy cost me an entry into the fantasy football super bowl in my league. Not because I had Purdy, but because my opponent had Lamar Jackson and Purdy's 4 INTs served up a couple of easy touchdowns for Jackson. I ended up losing by 2 points.

Oh and I had Tony Pollard who didn't get a touch on 1st and goal from the half yard line twice. The first one they inserted the full back who fumbled. Looking back that might have been the difference in the game.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The bad part is that teams who get embarrassed suddenly play lights out afterwards.

Although F-N Purdy cost me an entry into the fantasy football super bowl in my league. Not because I had Purdy, but because my opponent had Lamar Jackson and Purdy's 4 INTs served up a couple of easy touchdowns for Jackson. I ended up losing by 2 points.

Oh and I had Tony Pollard who didn't get a touch on 1st and goal from the half yard line twice. The first one they inserted the full back who fumbled. Looking back that might have been the difference in the game.
My kid made it into his Super Bowl. I helped him with his team. After a few key midseason pickups (Puka/Kyren)he became unstoppable. He already had Flowers and Lamar, Tyreke Hill, the Niners D and Tucker.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
30 something to less than 20. 4 Ints. 9ers get spanked. Hahahahahahahahah.......ahem. go rams.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
30 something to less than 20. 4 Ints. 9ers get spanked. Hahahahahahahahah.......ahem. go rams.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
This game is the blueprint on how to stop the 9ers offense. Take McCafferty out of the game and make Purdy beat you with his arm. I have felt that Purdy is a system QB and is simply not talented enough to beat other teams with his arm if they are playing from behind against a quality defense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
IMG_7772.jpeg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is the blueprint on how to stop the 9ers offense. Take McCafferty out of the game and make Purdy beat you with his arm. I have felt that Purdy is a system QB and is simply not talented enough to beat other teams with his arm if they are playing from behind against a quality defense.
They are your typical school bully. Love dishing out punishment. Deer in the headlights when they get hit back.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Grabbed this quote from the 49’ers forum;

“If we don’t turn the ball over 5 times, and eliminate the bonehead mistakes, we win by 7”

:laugh4:

Yeah, how many if’s is that?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

“If we don’t turn the ball over 5 times, and eliminate the bonehead mistakes, we win by 7”

I think.... That's how football works lol

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's the worst imitation of Yogi Berra I've ever seen.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That's the worst imitation of Yogi Berra I've ever seen.
Some of my favorite quotes attributable to the great Yogi Berra:

No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.

Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical.

Always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise they won’t come to yours.

The future ain’t what it used to be.