49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Not sure if anyone agrees with me but I thought I'd toss this out.

It seems to me that the whiners telegraph certain plays, which I can see coming from a mile away but the Ram's defense never seems to make any adjustments to.

The whiners line up for example, with a TE on the right side of O-line. They also line up a RB on that same side. Then send mccaffrey or dickhead samuel in motion to that side. Purdy lobs the ball to them and they pick up big yards and first downs because it winds up being the TE and RB blocking the one guy playing edge. I think they called that play 7-8 times in the last game and our best effort, if I recall, was an 8 yard gain.

Anyone else notice this or is it just me?
Yeah that play is obvious, but how does anyone stop it. I’m sure the Rams coaches and players know it’s coming because they run it so often. Having a great OLT, and a TE, RB and Receivers that can block helps. I just don’t think the Rams have the beef up front to stop it. They did when Von Miller was on the team.
Purdy < Stafford, he does not look like the type of QB that can carry his team when things are not going well. Also has not looked good on deep throws, even when given the time. Rams are much better at QB in my opinion.
On some of the pressures in the Giants game he didn’t look good at all. It was shades of Kyler Murray and AD. Hopefully he gets gun shy and it affects him going forward. I’ll be looking forward to them playing against the cowboys and that pass rush.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
frog 9er copy.jpg

I hereby solemnly swear to post this as a reply to any whiner troll reciting their stupid little rhyme.
(so far 1 for 1!):laugh4:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
What gets me is all the love Shanahan and Lynch get. Sure he's a great OC and play designer. Lynch? He had 7 first round picks from 2017-2021. And still he whiffed on Trey Lance and Rueben Foster. Furthermore, WTF have they done? They're 6 games over .500 from 2017-2022. Oh yeah, they're supposed to win the SB this year!!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I think I saw a post on FB bragging about how great the whiners are....

About the 4th comment in, was this, "How many trophies did ya'll get for all those regular season wins?" :woozy2: :thinking: :laugh4:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think I saw a post on FB bragging about how great the whiners are....

About the 4th comment in, was this, "How many trophies did ya'll get for all those regular season wins?" :woozy2: :thinking: :laugh4:
They litter twitter with their lame takes too--today there was one about the Tart drop, like that means anything. They're clearly still very salty about getting sent home.

Tano

Legend
Did anybody notice on the first series where Stafford missed seeing a wide open Puka that probably would have gone at least to the 10 yard line if he saw him. Only one player downfield had a chance at tackling Puka. Not putting down Stafford but man - what a what if...

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Why is that still a thing but nobody mentions the Ramsey dropped Int?
^^^THIS^^^^
A while back I was watching a YouTube video of that game and I rewatched Ramsey's botched drop of the Garappolo pass and I'm thinking he could have scored. Ramsey dropped it at the Whiner 35 and there seemed to be a clear lane along the sideline to the end zone.
THAT would have probably put the game away so that Staff's throw wouldn't have mattered much....

~ArkyRamsFan~

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Another high character player for the 9ers.

Broncos ultimately trade Randy Gregory to 49ers​

The Broncos were ready to cut linebacker Randy Gregory. Unless they found a trade partner, basically by today.

And they did.

The Broncos are shipping Gregory to the 49ers, per a source with knowledge of the deal.

Per NFL Media, it's the latest trade involving a player and a seventh-round pick for a sixth-round pick. This time, it's a 2024 flip-flop of selections.

It's unclear how much the 49ers will pay of the balance of Gregory's $14 million guaranteed salary. The answers should be "nearly all of it," since the Broncos would have paid nearly all of it if he had been cut and re-signed elsewhere.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
49ers have a Superbowl caliber roster this year. It won't last. The window will be closing fast in a year or two. As long as their season ends with a loss at some point I'm good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They think they are loading up for a SuperBowl run….

Cracking Up Lol GIF