49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Niners fans taking over the stadium again. But like the NFC Championship Game they are going to be taking the walk of shame again . Raider’s had their way with them and beat them soundly. Niners only score came on a fluke play that should have been an interception. Jake Moody the first kicker taken in the 2023 NFL draft missed two FG attempts by a mile. Robbie Gould is waiting for their call knowing his price is going up daily. Trey Lance is literally stealing a paycheck. Those 3 number 1 picks that were wasted on Lance has severely impacted the Niners organization. Now it’s time to pay Bosa top defensive player money or he is going to sit out the season.

JYB

Starter
It might be time to start the process of comparing Trey Lance to the greatest QB busts in NFL history.
Yeah, it's looking that way. Given what they gave up to get him, has to rank as THE biggest bust in NFL history. And what makes it even worse is that they were/are in a Superbowl window and could've used those picks to fortify other parts of their team. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

dang

Legend
Niners fans taking over the stadium again. But like the NFC Championship Game they are going to be taking the walk of shame again . Raider’s had their way with them and beat them soundly. Niners only score came on a fluke play that should have been an interception. Jake Moody the first kicker taken in the 2023 NFL draft missed two FG attempts by a mile. Robbie Gould is waiting for their call knowing his price is going up daily. Trey Lance is literally stealing a paycheck. Those 3 number 1 picks that were wasted on Lance has severely impacted the Niners organization. Now it’s time to pay Bosa top defensive player money or he is going to sit out the season.
Nothing more irritating than a “cocky kicker”. And Gould epitomizes a “cocky kicker”. But I hope the 69ers get desperate and Gould takes them to the cleaners.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When they cut Lance the Rams should sign him as a camp arm or PS dude just to troll their fanbase and make them shit their pants.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nothing more irritating than a “cocky kicker”. And Gould epitomizes a “cocky kicker”. But I hope the 69ers get desperate and Gould takes them to the cleaners.
Gould used to be a good guy. Getting around Shanahan turned him into another 9er jerk.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Nonsense. Trey Lance is the second coming of Joe Montana. They just need to give him a few more years to develop.

:laugh2:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lance looked horrible. Like a high school QB thrust into the pro’s suddenly. He doesn’t even look good as a runner.

Moody missed both his field goal attempts.

PANIC in 49’er land. :D

oldnotdead

Legend
Lance has regressed! He looks worse now than as a rookie. Zero confidence and totally lost. He's not trusting what he's seeing. This is a sign of piss poor coaching. If he wants to stay in the NFL he needs to go get help from one of the outside QB gurus. His mechanics are shit and he isn't seeing the field.

Anyway this is why I see the Niner's regressing. Their second unit OL looked like the Ram's #3 OL last year. Their starting OL isn't as strong as it was. If teams can start putting pressure on Purdy it will be interesting to see how well he stands up. He struggled under pressure in college. DC's need to disguise the coverages to confuse him. In college he was indecisive when DCs would do that. His favorite game is the intermediate zone, but there are times his accuracy suffers due to inconsistent mechanics. So it remains to be seen how well he will play coming off his injury.

It's pretty obvious that the Niner depth isn't what it used to be. Like I've posted previously, their noteable losses in talent over the past few years are due to catch up with them. IMO this will be the year it does.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's pretty obvious that the Niner depth isn't what it used to be. Like I've posted previously, their noteable losses in talent over the past few years are due to catch up with them. IMO this will be the year it does.
I sure hope you are right about this and I sure hope their QB play is dismal. Lance looked lost against the Raiders, Darnold is well, still Sam Darnold. If Brock Purdy plays like last year, they will be fine, but if Purdy showcases why he was a 7th round selection, well boys, maybe the 49ers and their owner will be locked up behind bars for years.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hate the dodgers,so watching the Giants win has been good this year again.
FWIW the only thing I ever liked about San Francisco was Tony Bennett and he just recently passed so now there is nothing. As to the San Francisco Giants.

spitting spit take GIF by HULU

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
FWIW the only thing I ever liked about San Francisco was Tony Bennett and he just recently passed so now there is nothing. As to the San Francisco Giants.

spitting spit take GIF by HULU
I guess you don’t swallow.Just don’t choke on it like the dodgers do.
SF is historic & beautiful.For me it’s home away from home.I’ll take walking to the park & being close & being in The Bay any day over trying to get out of that BOX on the Hill.
Honestly though time flys & the last time I was at any of those places has been awhile.Got thrown in the drunk tank @the coliseum (oak).

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I guess you don’t swallow.Just don’t choke on it like the dodgers do.
Since moving to California and you did so because the Dodgers needed somebody to play the Dodgers have won 5 World Series the Giants 3. I'm not counting your world series won when Warren G. Harding was President.
1692021247085.png

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Big contract to absorb coming at some point soon.

So… why can’t the Rams make a play for bosa?

I mentioned this prior to the draft. Construct the contract any way it takes, but get him! Putting him alongside AD for a couple years, then taking over as the defensive focal point would keep the McVay era going. It follows the successful model that the Rams have been using—build around a handful of superstars.

Signing bosa puts the Rams right back in the SB.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Since moving to California and you did so because the Dodgers needed somebody to play the Dodgers have won 5 World Series the Giants 3. I'm not counting your world series won when Warren G. Harding was President.
View attachment 60852

Put me in coach! Well being an Angel (Rams) Fan & Sports.I’ve been in the closet at times enjoying Greatness.This Bailey kid is fun to watch & I like him better than Will I ain’t pretty Boy Smith.
You can do have your Freddie Freedom.We know who The most powerful First Baseman is in The Major Leagues this year if not for Alonzo.The Angels have a Great duo guy that plays both sides of the field since the Giants were in NY.
I just wish The Angels would have traded him.This offseason see if any MLB team wants to go Trout Fishing.
I guess I like The Rams roster & the fountain of youth.For some reason this TE group excites me.
I question how straight Hunter Long is & like the size of Davies Allen.Brycen Hopkins gets me hard thinking about how great of a season he might have, & Higbee’s maturity having a baby momma he is going to Marry just shows me the seriousness of it ALL.
No joke !! The Rams have 7 TE’s & I thought Niko was going to be playing again the Chargers.
—I can see why some Ya-Whoo says The Rams TE group is not good.
FREAKING BRUSS!! Whatever I actually can’t concentrate on baseball to long.Was hoping watching the young guys play
For The Angels & seeing some nice call ups.

-Truth is being the Draftnik I was & the Angels bringing back the player they draft 23 instead of drafting Trout first might have been a money thing or just bad scouting?? Either way it’s pop it right back in there Face of all the mistakes they have made.
— I like to think I know better,have to say I like Perry & his creativity as a GM! Ugly dude though. His got a catchers glove mouth for all those guys that like that.
That’s not my cup of Tea,but Boston(Fenway) & Chicago(Wrigley) are on my bucket list.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So… why can’t the Rams make a play for bosa?

I mentioned this prior to the draft. Construct the contract any way it takes, but get him! Putting him alongside AD for a couple years, then taking over as the defensive focal point would keep the McVay era going. It follows the successful model that the Rams have been using—build around a handful of superstars.

Signing bosa puts the Rams right back in the SB.

Never a Bosa or Ohio State fan. Wish Fuller health & a good 2023. Last thing I want is as NINER’s player.Next thing we’ll know is you want Debo.

To each his own.