49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wonder if he will make it through the preseason without getting injured? My guess is that rat boy will run him into the ground in an effort to make the team look less bad for spending so much draft capital to get him.
Yeah, he ran him up the middle quite a few times last year like he was a fullback. Knowing full well it would likely result in an injury.
The injury allowed him to start Garoppolo and not have to explain why he's benching the guy they gave up 3 first round picks for.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone watching this one? SF at LV.

Live on NFLN.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Really tough to watch a game with 2 of the most disliked teams I can think of

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Root for total failure by both. :thumbsup1:
I wouldnt mind a total domination by the raiders, that will set their fans up for failure once again. If the raiders win their fans will be guaranteeing a super bowl win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL Moody

That was as bad of a miss as our UDFA and he was the first kicker taken.

Marc Spector

Rookie
#48 from the raiders is BBQ chicken out there. Gets burned on a 38 yard bomb. Plays with too much cushion on a 3rd and 8 and gives up the First. Offense looks so much better with Darnold and he knows ot pick on that corner.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Moody with another bad miss
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions