49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You may be right. Somehow this standard catch is insane.

View: https://twitter.com/Graham_SFN/status/1687610689500889091?s=20

That dude is so tough!!

There was a niner chixk(hot) & was talking to her day 1of my training camp.
Talk about bedding the enemy.Would have been fun.
Asked about their QB & she liked Purdy Boy. IMO I think Sam Darnold is there best option.

Don’t know why,but I think The Rams will be 1 & 1 after there first to regular season games ?

Geno Day 1 might be more beatable then later in the season?
NINER’s QB thing could get interesting? Just a thought.About 3 months ago I wouldn’t have even thought that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Today was one of our first move-the-ball periods, a couple of play sequences where we’re going on drives, and we’re out there looking like we got guys all over the place. You’ve got George making a play on first down, throw the ball to Deebo on second, [Jauan Jennings] in the slot, Christian in the backfield. It really doesn’t matter.

“But we’re just feeling like as long as we do what we have to do, and . . . come with the mindset that we can’t be beaten,
we feel like nobody can beat us.”

— Aiyuk, Friday on KNBR, via 49erswebzone.com.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I've always thought the "Whiners" nickname was hella corny, but after their players cried for MONTHS after losing the NFCCG, it's fitting. I've never seen a group of professional athletes cry like little bitches so much in my life. Fuck the 9ers. With all that said, the Chiefs fans ha e become the most insufferable group. They're the new patriots fans.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I've always thought the "Whiners" nickname was hella corny, but after their players cried for MONTHS after losing the NFCCG, it's fitting. I've never seen a group of professional athletes cry like little bitches so much in my life. Fuck the 9ers. With all that said, the Chiefs fans ha e become the most insufferable group. They're the new patriots fans.
They did it several instances during the 4th Q of the game as well. I can't believe Trent Williams is getting off scot free after picking up and body slamming K'von Wallace. If that had been AD there'd probably be a suspension from games.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We all wish we had Patrick Mahomes.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We can't deny the 49ers have more overall talent than pretty much everyone else. McCaffrey, Deebo, Kittle, Aiyuk and Trent Williams on offense. A likely to be signed Bosa, Hargrove, Kinlaw, Warner and Greenlaw on defense.

A system designed to make it easier on lesser quarterbacks. Just get the ball to their playmakers and let them do their thing. Can't count how many times I knew they were going to throw a quick out or bubble screen and it results in a big play. If I knew it the other team should have. But it still wasn't stopped.

But here's the thing. Their quarterback situation is still unsettled. Everyone's high on Purdy. But there's usually a reason a guy isn't drafted till late 7th round. They have weaknesses. Weaknesses that don't get exposed during the season because everything else around them is so good. But when they play the best teams, they usually will be exposed. Those best teams will be in the playoffs.

Right now that championship window is wide open with that roster. But the bill is coming due. When they don't win a championship and start sliding to mediocrity in the next couple years it will all be a failure. And those picks for Lance coulda been used to trade for a legit high end quarterback. I'm just glad we beat them to Stafford. I can't imagine how good they'd be if they got him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
BRAD is short for Blind Red Ass Dufus. Textbook 69er fan. Can’t wait to hear BRAD lost his shit when they lose to the Giants in the first round of the playoffs.
Hey, that’s my name. I just asked my parents and they said it has nothing to do with Blind Red Ass Dufus. I was named after my grandpa.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
We can't deny the 49ers have more overall talent than pretty much everyone else. McCaffrey, Deebo, Kittle, Aiyuk and Trent Williams on offense. A likely to be signed Bosa, Hargrove, Kinlaw, Warner and Greenlaw on defense.

A system designed to make it easier on lesser quarterbacks. Just get the ball to their playmakers and let them do their thing. Can't count how many times I knew they were going to throw a quick out or bubble screen and it results in a big play. If I knew it the other team should have. But it still wasn't stopped.

But here's the thing. Their quarterback situation is still unsettled. Everyone's high on Purdy. But there's usually a reason a guy isn't drafted till late 7th round. They have weaknesses. Weaknesses that don't get exposed during the season because everything else around them is so good. But when they play the best teams, they usually will be exposed. Those best teams will be in the playoffs.

Right now that championship window is wide open with that roster. But the bill is coming due. When they don't win a championship and start sliding to mediocrity in the next couple years it will all be a failure. And those picks for Lance coulda been used to trade for a legit high end quarterback. I'm just glad we beat them to Stafford. I can't imagine how good they'd be if they got him.

The Rams had a run of 3 straight NFC title game losses in the 1970's with a carousel of QBs. The Rams also had the #1 defense for most of the 70s. But no titles. Because we had mediocre QB play. I hope rat boy suffers the same fate.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
guilty on all counts GIF by Oxygen

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hopefully the sister will get the team now and decide to get her own management team. I want Shanny the fuck out of there.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 49ers are the patriots of the nfc.. always trying to cheat.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hopefully the sister will get the team now and decide to get her own management team. I want Shanny the fuck out of there.
As long as rat boy continues to choke in the biggest games I hope he stays with the whiners. I dont care about the regular season as much as the playoffs. As long as McVay is winning Super Bowls and rat boy is choking all is well.