49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah how is the Padres team working out this season.....night and day between a successful organization like the storied Dodgers and the putrid organization like SD.....
Doesn’t change the WHINNING Dodgers Fans action of not accepting lossing a series after 10 seasons of being the best MLB team. They need to talk to Debo & lossing to The Rams in the moment.Lossing a game is one thing,but the crying & complaining of not being able to take winning all the time is another. —Whinners!
Must be some of the traders who go to SOFI & dress in Red. I can’t understand it,but maybe that’s a thing.
As a Rams Fan it hurts to see so much Red. Wonder what The RAMS OPENER will look like.I leave it there & hope Ram Fans show up & Groves of Blue(Gold).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
WHOAH, take it down a notch. I hate the 9ers as much as the next lifetime fan, but bosa is a star player and it would cripple the 9ers, closing their perceived window. There are no other 9ers I’d consider. The goal is to bury the 9ers. This would do it.

I Just don’t like The Bosa’s. Joey is what in The NHL a Goon.The brain cell a missing & his contract does not help the Chargers. Don’t even want to think what Nick would cost.
I’ll say I hope he becomes The Highest Paid player in The NFL & how the Salary Cap hurt the NINER’s for over 10 years.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have no doubt the 49ers will eventually pay Bosa big money. He'll likely reset the market. The question is when will they sign him? Will he miss any regular season games?

The 49ers are in a tough spot. They have a Superbowl caliber roster except at the most important position. Purdy does well within the framework of Shanahan's system. But he's basically a game manager on a very good team. Don't make mistakes and let the talent around you win. That is pretty much what they want out of him.

The thing is, it is gonna be hard when he plays against quarterbacks who carry their teams. If they make it to the Superbowl they're likely gonna go up against Mahomes, Burrow or Allen.

If they don't win a championship real soon it will all be a failure when the window closes and they still don't have a legit quarterback.

Deebo's already showing signs of decline. His numbers in 2022 were half of 2021's numbers. McCaffrey's approaching the age where running backs start to decline. When that window starts to close its gonna slam shut on them real fast.

I have no doubt the 49ers will eventually pay Bosa big money. He'll likely reset the market. The question is when will they sign him? Will he miss any regular season games?

The 49ers are in a tough spot. They have a Superbowl caliber roster except at the most important position. Purdy does well within the framework of Shanahan's system. But he's basically a game manager on a very good team. Don't make mistakes and let the talent around you win. That is pretty much what they want out of him.

The thing is, it is gonna be hard when he plays against quarterbacks who carry their teams. If they make it to the Superbowl they're likely gonna go up against Mahomes, Burrow or Allen.

If they don't win a championship real soon it will all be a failure when the window closes and they still don't have a legit quarterback.

Deebo's already showing signs of decline. His numbers in 2022 were half of 2021's numbers. McCaffrey's approaching the age where running backs start to decline. When that window starts to close its gonna slam shut on them real fast.
You think Dweebo's numbers may have declined because of McCaffrey's arrival? Aiyuk's emergence?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You think Dweebo's numbers may have declined because of McCaffrey's arrival? Aiyuk's emergence?
I hope the whole team is in decline, in fact, I would love the 49ers to relocate to Manila in the Philippines and be rebranded as the Folders.