ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
@jsimcox get your ass in gear bub, your up!!
@TheDYVKX after Jsimcox eventually makes his pick, you better not be lagging ass, be ready!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
TheDYVKX
For some reason there was no reply button on your PM. Anyway, I created a separate PM to get back to you.

That was for a reason. Since I've already gotten 1 no vote, I didn't want anybody's votes to be public for fear of going against the wishes of some others. Everybody should have their say without any pressure to conform to the majority.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
That was for a reason. Since I've already gotten 1 no vote, I didn't want anybody's votes to be public for fear of going against the wishes of some others. Everybody should have their say without any pressure to conform to the majority.

Aren't you the only one reading these votes ?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I am, because I didn't have a reply button. If I did, everybody would reply to that PM specifically and everyone would see it.

I didn't realize other people could read private PM's, … or was this not a private PM ?

Alan

Legend
So you're talking about two different things @Riverumbbq .
1) Do you want to go the full 7 rounds.
2) If so, are you OK with shortening the time allotted to pick for each selection.
The first one isn't a vote and the second one is but it's just a question of what the rules will be. The rules are unimportant unless we get enough players. But I'm not doing it so you'll have to talk to TheDYVKX.

The rules for the first 5 rounds will remain the same though.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I didn't realize other people could read private PM's, … or was this not a private PM ?

To save time, I sent that PM to all 31 other GMs at the same time. It's the same PM for everyone. Basically it's own thread like this one. I could have sent 31 separate PMs but it achieves the same thing in less time doing it my way.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
The Vikings GM is considering his options; having had his board obliterated over the course of the last 10+ picks.

A pick will be made shortly (y)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
To save time, I sent that PM to all 31 other GMs at the same time. It's the same PM for everyone. Basically it's own thread like this one. I could have sent 31 separate PMs but it achieves the same thing in less time doing it my way.

Got it. :doh:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Woohooo!!!!!! its that time folks!! Your favorite part of the draft, when its Trons turn to pick!!!!!!

With the 85th overall pick in the 2016 ROD NFL Draft, The Houston Texans select.....

Bronson Kaufusi, DE, BYU
6'6, 285 lbs
Bronson-Kaufusi-MAP27393.jpg

The Texans need a new DE on the other side of Watt with Crick being in FA limbo right now. Although he looks stiff while playing, he is actually a lot more nimble than what appears. He compiled 168 tackles, 28 sacks, 43.5 TFL, 14 passes defended and 6 FF's in his 4 year collegiate career. Could be used in rotational duties till he gets acclimated to the NFL and becomes a full time starter in a few years.
Nice Pick! He also had a 4.25 shuttle and a7.03 cone drill at the Combine!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IF we keep up the pace the rest of the night, we could almost be done with this round by Mid-Night:whistle::D!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Woohooo!!!!!! its that time folks!! Your favorite part of the draft, when its Trons turn to pick!!!!!!

With the 85th overall pick in the 2016 ROD NFL Draft, The Houston Texans select.....

Bronson Kaufusi, DE, BYU
6'6, 285 lbs
Bronson-Kaufusi-MAP27393.jpg

The Texans need a new DE on the other side of Watt with Crick being in FA limbo right now. Although he looks stiff while playing, he is actually a lot more nimble than what appears. He compiled 168 tackles, 28 sacks, 43.5 TFL, 14 passes defended and 6 FF's in his 4 year collegiate career. Could be used in rotational duties till he gets acclimated to the NFL and becomes a full time starter in a few years.
Wait...what happened to that once in a generation DE you drafted #1 overall 2 years ago?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wait...what happened to that once in a generation DE you drafted #1 overall 2 years ago?
We moved him to OLB ofc. To small for a 3-4 DE on my team!!!

*shit, think I need a new OLB now too that I think about it...