ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Great job fellas. About 7 or 8 picks in since this morning. THIS is how fast a casual mock should go.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Nice picks flying off the board. A couple I got my eye on dodging the bullets flying today. Keep missing them please.

And on a side note, I just got a call telling me I have won $2.5 Mil from Publisher's Clearing House out of Kingston, Jamaica!!!! I'm sure it is legit. Should I give them all my info so they could start processing my winnings? I'm so excited!!!!!!! Party time!!!!

A55VA6

Legend
Quick question that I should probably already know... Are we doing a full 7 round mock or are we stopping after the 5th round? Trying to set up my late round strategy. haha!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Did everyone forget about LB Deion Jones? I'm just sitting here all like, man I don't need this stud, but he's too good to pass up.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Nice picks flying off the board. A couple I got my eye on dodging the bullets flying today. Keep missing them please.

And on a side note, I just got a call telling me I have won $2.5 Mil from Publisher's Clearing House out of Kingston, Jamaica!!!! I'm sure it is legit. Should I give them all my info so they could start processing my winnings? I'm so excited!!!!!!! Party time!!!!

That reminds me of an episode on 'That 70's Show', when Tommy Chong received notice from Publishers Clearing House stating he had won millions, then took some of the guys out on a spending spree.

Ramhusker, please buy us all here at ROD season tickets for the Rams before you come to your senses.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did everyone forget about LB Deion Jones? I'm just sitting here all like, man I don't need this stud, but he's too good to pass up.
Quick question that I should probably already know... Are we doing a full 7 round mock or are we stopping after the 5th round? Trying to set up my late round strategy. haha!
5 rounds is the plan I believe. Not sure we would make 7 in 20 more days anyways.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
5 rounds is the plan I believe. Not sure we would make 7 in 20 more days anyways.
5 Rounds was the Plan. I don't think we could get through 7 rounds! Not unless the speed really picks up! And the picks aren't going to get easier as we go along!

Alan

Legend
A55VA6 not wanting the music to end:
5 rounds. Though if the interest is there....

I'm going to the Dominican Republic on the 24th so I'm not sure I could run it even if I wanted to. Plus, I'd have to get the draft order for the last two rounds set up so that the picks could be traded now. I'm still under the weather here and it's all I can do to manage what we already have. Plus we'd need 100% buy in from all the GMs.:cautious:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

I'm going to the Dominican Republic on the 24th so I'm not sure I could run it even if I wanted to. Plus, I'd have to get the draft order for the last two rounds set up so that the picks could be traded now. I'm still under the weather here and it's all I can do to manage what we already have. Plus we'd need 100% buy in from all the GMs.:cautious:

Lets take a vote on if the GM's want to go a full 7 rounds.

I'm in.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

I'd run it if we did 7. I'm in, if we could get through this quicker than we have.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd run it if we did 7. I'm in, if we could get through this quicker than we have.

As long as we finish by the end of day 2 of the real draft, we're good. We have been having some great runs, then everything comes to a sudden halt with just a few participants. maybe a slight change to the number of hours between picking for those final 2 rounds, although the 'nighttime' rule should remain in effect for our out of country Rams brothers/sisters.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
5 Rounds was the Plan. I don't think we could get through 7 rounds! Not unless the speed really picks up! And the picks aren't going to get easier as we go along!

Sorry Dave, I have a second round grade on this kid. I contemplated sitting at my spot in the second and taking him. Instead I traded up and took Jaylon Smith. But Jones is an animal. Better then a lot of the LBers drafted so far.

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX volunteering:
I'm guessing you'd need to PM each GM right away to make sure you have 100% participation as we have no backups except me and I'm a no.

Which brings to something I said earlier. I might need someone to take over for me if we don't finish prior to the 24th. Are you up for it if it becomes necessary?