LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FaulkU said:
Love the site. So much better than the Post Dispatch in the STL. People actually talk about the Rams here...I'm excited to be a member!
And we (I think I can speak for everyone) are pleased to have you here as well. :ww:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
FaulkU looking for intelligent Ram talk:
Love the site. So much better than the Post Dispatch in the STL. People actually talk about the Rams here...I'm excited to be a member!

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap:

RamEERS

Pastor
been on this site a lot recently so i decided to sign up... currently in NC, WVU graduate
based on my screen name and alumni y'all can probably bet who my 2 favorite players are!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamEERS said:
been on this site a lot recently so i decided to sign up... currently in NC, WVU graduate
based on my screen name and alumni y'all can probably bet who my 2 favorite players are!
Cam Newton and Marc Bulger.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
bubbaramfan said:
Howdy folks. Been a lurker here for quite a while. Figured I'd sign up as I might just post a few comments now that the season has started.

My two favorite teams: The Rams and whoever plays the 48er's.

Welcome aboard Bubba my friend. Glad you are here man. With me, you, and Bonifay Ram here, we just need to get OTG here and we'll have the geritol crew cornered.. :cool: Glad to see you here my friend. A big welcome!

RamEERS

Pastor
X said:
RamEERS said:
Cam Newton and Marc Bulger.

ha... i see what you did there...

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamEERS joiming the team:

This place is just getting lousy with...err I mean chock full of WVuites! :lol: Stop by our site map and pin your home. We're global. :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
FaulkU said:

The rest of us came to this conclusion in 2010!

:lol:

Nice to have you aboard FU.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamEERS said:

Welcome. Chime in. We'd love to hear from you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Wassup,

I'm a rams fan from VA, and a recent grad from the College of William and Mary. I've been a fan since I was eight years old when I watched my first rams game ('99 playoffs vs Vikings) and decided that I wanted to be the next Marshall Faulk when I grow up. Well, my NFL career didn't turn out how I planned haha.

I've been on Post-Dispatch for a couple of months and decided to look for alternative opinions (and relief from trolls). I'm new to the site so I'm unfamiliar with all posters and personalities, except for X.

Looking forward to intelligent football discussion.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamsOfCastamere bringing youth to the table:
The PD brings us most of our new members. :lol:

You won't have any trouble getting intelligent conversation in these parts but I'm kind of miffed you don't want to talk to me. :ww:

Don't forget to stop by our member map and put a pin where you live. You'll be surprised at how global we are.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsOfCastamere said:
Wassup,

I'm a rams fan from VA, and a recent grad from the College of William and Mary. I've been a fan since I was eight years old when I watched my first rams game ('99 playoffs vs Vikings) and decided that I wanted to be the next Marshall Faulk when I grow up. Well, my NFL career didn't turn out how I planned haha.

I've been on Post-Dispatch for a couple of months and decided to look for alternative opinions (and relief from trolls). I'm new to the site so I'm unfamiliar with all posters and personalities, except for X.

Welcome aboard!

Coming from the PD to here? PD is like going to school; you learn how to post, you learn what you like and don't like about message boards, etc. ROD is for graduates!

You made it! Woot!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsOfCastamere said:
Wassup,

I must say that I've fallen instantly in love with your signature.

You've managed to encapsulate the entire anti-Bradford crowd with one animated gif of Joffrey Baratheon.
B R I L L I A N T.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Hello all! Yet another Rams fan moving over to here from the STL Today Rams talk forum. A little about me, I'm active duty Air Force stationed in Massachusetts and have been in almost eight years now. Was born in Missouri in a military family. Most of my family lives in Granite City, IL with my parents being Rams season ticket holders. Looking forward to a real forum with other Ram fans who want to have actual discussions. Looking forward to this season!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Zombie Slayer said:
Hello all! Yet another Rams fan moving over to here from the STL Today Rams talk forum. A little about me, I'm active duty Air Force stationed in Massachusetts and have been in almost eight years now. Was born in Missouri in a military family. Most of my family lives in Granite City, IL with my parents being Rams season ticket holders. Looking forward to a real forum with other Ram fans who want to have actual discussions. Looking forward to this season!
I recognize you. That's an awesome avatar.

Creative new guys are creative. :lmao:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
RamsOfCastamere said:
Wassup,

I must say that I've fallen instantly in love with your signature.

You've managed to encapsulate the entire anti-Bradford crowd with one animated gif of Joffrey Baratheon.
B R I L L I A N T.

Agreed.

Welcome one, welcome all!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Zombie Slayer said:

Welcome Zombie Slayer!

With a name and signature like that, we'll keep you in mind for a mod job.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Zombie Slayer making room for himself at the party:

I'm retired Air Force myself. We're not the only ones either. It's always good to get a little more class in here. :ww:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Zombie Slayer said:

Welcome to the board! What do you do in the Air Force if you don't mind me asking?

Like in 3rd grade.......Hi my name is Nic, my favorite colors are blue and gold and I like football.

For real tho a lil about me. Born and raised in MT. Parents are from Los Angeles and pops had season tickets to the rams, so that's how I became a fan. Favorite players growing up were Ellard, Flipper, Bettis, and Kevin Greene. When they moved to St. Louis I stuck with them. I explain to people like this, "It's like when you fall in love with a girl and then she gets a new job 2,000 miles away. You are stuck at your job and can't move. You either break up or try the long distance thing and see if it works." Well it worked out and the Rams won the super bowl my senior year in high school.
Use to go to the Post for my rams info. Didn't post much just read up on what was happening. Got sick of the negative vibes and the hating. We are all Rams fans and haven't had to much to cheer about in 5 to 6 years, not counting last year, so lets enjoy the climb back up.