LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Hey ramsrams! Great to have you on the board! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

You may be only a 7th rounder but at least you're not "Mr. Irrelevant."

Of course that's really only because Mr. Irrelevant gets prizes and trips and such. Our budget is running a little low right now due to a recent party our treasurer threw. :oops:

I seem to be rambling again. :boing:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ramsrams said:
Hello.

I take umbrage at being labeled a seventh rounder.

Better than an UDFA, I guess! :bg:

Welcome!

I think I remember a ramsrams from another internet space... Is this the same ramsrams from the placeofwhichwedonotspeak?

ramsrams

UDFA
CGI_Ram said:
ramsrams said:
Hello.

Welcome!

I think I remember a ramsrams from another internet space... Is this the same ramsrams from the placeofwhichwedonotspeak?

Belleville.

That should prove it. Did you seriously think someone else in the universe would join with such an unimagitive handle?

I don't get involved in site wars, I'm just a Rams fan.

Nice site, CGI.

Just saw this site referred to and thought I might give it a look-see.

Rams fan since about 1965

Born, raised, and still living on California's Central Coast.

I tend to lurk on forums more than I post anything, but occasionally I pipe in with my odd-ball sense of humor (I blame it on my Dad being Brit). I find that by the time I see anything I find interesting enough to share it has been posted by other with more time on their hands... :neh:

Yes, if you've seen this handle on other boards it is undoubtedly me as I have yet to find my user name replicated by wanna-Be's!

RnD

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RamsandDodgers said:

I tend to lurk on forums more than I post anything, but occasionally I pipe in with my odd-ball sense of humor (I blame it on my Dad being Brit). I find that by the time I see anything I find interesting enough to share it has been posted by other with more time on their hands... :neh:

Yes, if you've seen this handle on other boards it is undoubtedly me as I have yet to find my user name replicated by wanna-Be's!

RnD

Hey, welcome, man! You've got yourself a good baseball team. Can't wait to play you guys again; that ought to be a fun series.

Thanks, Momento.

Yes, the addition of Puig seems to have reminded these men they are playing a boy's game (as Vin often reminds us).

RnD

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
ramsrams said:
Hello.

Good to see you here ramsrams. I do believe we have met up before in cyberspace... :cool: You'll love the chat room here also. Again, welcome aboard brother.

And yeah, I have been a member here since sept. 2011 and am still a 7th rounder. :lol: I'm thinking I know of more UDFA that have made it over 7th rounders though. :neh: :cool:

ramsrams

UDFA
Dagonet said:
ramsrams said:
Hello.

Good to see you here ramsrams. I do believe we have met up before in cyberspace... :cool: You'll love the chat room here also. Again, welcome aboard brother.

And yeah, I have been a member here since sept. 2011 and am still a 7th rounder. :lol: I'm thinking I know of more UDFA that have made it over 7th rounders though. :neh: :cool:

Hey Dags. Hope you got over that cough when we last talked when I was down in St. Louis.

Good to see you, bro.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsandDodgers said:

RnD

Welcome to our little zoo!

Howdy! Ryan here (hence the nickname: TheRyanExpress). I already announced my board arrival in another thread, but this is where I put a little bit about me, it seems.

I'm 27, have a wife and a soon to be one year old son. Born, raised, and still live in a small town in Central Illinois. I became a Rams fan once they moved to St. Lou and have been a fan ever since.

I'm a huge sports fan. When I'm not working or hanging with my wife/son or our family, it's pretty much what I'm paying attention to. Above all else, I am a St. Louis Blues fan. I just can't get enough hockey in my life. However, the Rams are easily my 1B in that equation. Sunday Ticket has definitely helped. Every Sunday I head up to my parents' house and watch the Rams with my Dad. It's something I look forward to every year.

Outside of sports, I enjoy all sorts of pop culture related things: movies, music, board/video games. Lately I've been trying to take care of my self better, trying to train for a 5K somewhere down the line. Sorry, I've probably blabbed more about myself than I should have, but that's that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TheRyanExpress said:
Howdy! Ryan here (hence the nickname: TheRyanExpress). I already announced my board arrival in another thread, but this is where I put a little bit about me, it seems.

I'm 27, have a wife and a soon to be one year old son. Born, raised, and still live in a small town in Central Illinois. I became a Rams fan once they moved to St. Lou and have been a fan ever since.

I'm a huge sports fan. When I'm not working or hanging with my wife/son or our family, it's pretty much what I'm paying attention to. Above all else, I am a St. Louis Blues fan. I just can't get enough hockey in my life. However, the Rams are easily my 1B in that equation. Sunday Ticket has definitely helped. Every Sunday I head up to my parents' house and watch the Rams with my Dad. It's something I look forward to every year.

Outside of sports, I enjoy all sorts of pop culture related things: movies, music, board/video games. Lately I've been trying to take care of my self better, trying to train for a 5K somewhere down the line. Sorry, I've probably blabbed more about myself than I should have, but that's that.
Sup again, Ryan.

Note: If some of you have already posted in this thread, but now see that your post has disappeared, it's because we had a little mishap while pruning the forum of old posts, and had to load a backup of this forum (thanks Phxram) that dated back to July 24, 2013. So, if you feel like you wanna RE-introduce yourself, then by all means ... have at it!

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
Hi! I'm new here. I was a regular at STLtoday.com under the handle "BlueAndGold" I had figured that that name was probably already taken so I chose this name. This is obviously not my real name, but a troll name I would go by to pass time on other websites. Not to worry, I would never troll fellow Rams fans. Ironically enough I got tired of all the trolls on STLtoday and decided to make an account here.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Guy Mansworth making a clean break from his sordid past:
Hi! I'm new here. I was a regular at STLtoday.com under the handle "BlueAndGold" I had figured that that name was probably already taken so I chose this name. This is obviously not my real name, but a troll name I would go by to pass time on other websites. Not to worry, I would never troll fellow Rams fans. Ironically enough I got tired of all the trolls on STLtoday and decided to make an account here.

I think you'll find this was one of the better decisions you've ever made. :cheers:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guy Mansworth said:
"Guy Mansworth." :lol:

Why not Stud Bossington?

I'm pretty sure Blue and Gold is available here, and if you ever want to change it to that, you can do so at any time. Either way, it's good to have you aboard. STL Today has its benefits, but intelligent Rams discussion isn't one of them.

Oh, and thanks for the tip about RockStarRams. We rolled that guy and he took all our videos down. :ww:

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
X said:
Guy Mansworth said:
"Guy Mansworth." :lol:

Why not Stud Bossington?

I'm pretty sure Blue and Gold is available here, and if you ever want to change it to that, you can do so at any time. Either way, it's good to have you aboard. STL Today has its benefits, but intelligent Rams discussion isn't one of them.

Oh, and thanks for the tip about RockStarRams. We rolled that guy and he took all our videos down. :ww:

Stud Bossington? You're a genious! :p

Yeah, I couldn't sit idly by and watch that goofball steal your guys' videos. It angers me to see people steal others work. Plus his videos are painfully bad, which only angered me further. Anyways, it's good to be here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guy Mansworth said:
[Stud Bossington? You're a genious! :p

Yeah, I couldn't sit idly by and watch that goofball steal your guys' videos. It angers me to see people steal others work. Plus his videos are painfully bad, which only angered me further. Anyways, it's good to be here.
I should have kept you more in the loop on that. I made a video describing the offense and uploaded it to my 1004 subscribers. It was them (with the help of members of this board) who took to trolling all of his comment sections until he had no choice but to comply. It ended up being 9 of my videos he took and a few from other YouTubers. Shameless.

I recently uploaded another video and am watching it like a hawk. lol.
(if you're interested or haven't seen it....)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbc0n1VUOI[/youtube]

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
X said:
Guy Mansworth said:
[Stud Bossington? You're a genious! :p

I should have kept you more in the loop on that. I made a video describing the offense and uploaded it to my 1004 subscribers. It was them (with the help of members of this board) who took to trolling all of his comment sections until he had no choice but to comply. It ended up being 9 of my videos he took and a few from other YouTubers. Shameless.

I recently uploaded another video and am watching it like a hawk. lol.
(if you're interested or haven't seen it....)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbc0n1VUOI[/youtube]

I didn't know he took that many, jeez. Yeah, I watched your new video the day it was uploaded. It just gets me pumped for the season to start.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome RyanExpress and Guy Mansworth!

You've come to the right place for Rams news and discussion!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Slushy

UDFA
I have been coming here for the past few months and just decided to start posting! Actual Name's Paril. The forum name of Slushy (or Slush) is carryover from my kid/teen days. For some reason, 13 years ago I started using that name in games because I was a huge fan of...guess what... slushies :razzed: Since then, I have been using it.

I have been a fan of the rams since the 2004 - 05 season. That was also my time ever watching a football game and Rams were the first team I ever watched. As they say... the rest is history!