LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Tony iz Ramlike said:
Hey Rams homie bromies!,

The name is Tony and was hooked to the Rams during the GSOT days (around the age of 10-12)! I am now 23 hungry for the Rams to breakout! And for the first time in a very long time I feel we have a legitmate chance to do it big this year and bigger next!

Also I'm from Sioux City, IA and its probably a little odd to find a Rams fan there but during the GSOT days it was hard to not love what the Rams had going on during those times :)
At the moment I'm with the Air Force living in Washington state. Huge amount of Seahawk fans here so its fun to get into it sometimes :p

Go Rams!

achance.gif

Welcome Tony iz Ramlike!

Good to see you here.

I'll bet you have some sharp conversations about football up where you are.

stewymark

Hey everyone, My name is Mark and I have been a Rams fan since 1977. I have stuck with our team through the good and the bad and from L.A to St.Louis. I LOVE them unconditionally!! I used to always go to the STLToday forum, But no matter what you say in that forum you get ripped to shreds. EVERYONE thinks they know more about the Rams and football in general than every owner, coach, and player in the league. I have NEVER heard "Ram Fans" bash their team like on that forum. Everyone hates on everyone no matter what is said.....besides a popular selected few, And if you don't kiss their butts you pay the price.....like being hacked. I hope it's better here. I like to think Ram fans are the best in the world. Everyone have a great day and GO RAMS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
stewymark said:
Hey everyone, My name is Mark and I have been a Rams fan since 1977. I have stuck with our team through the good and the bad and from L.A to St.Louis. I LOVE them unconditionally!! I used to always go to the STLToday forum, But no matter what you say in that forum you get ripped to shreds. EVERYONE thinks they know more about the Rams and football in general than every owner, coach, and player in the league. I have NEVER heard "Ram Fans" bash their team like on that forum. Everyone hates on everyone no matter what is said.....besides a popular selected few, And if you don't kiss their butts you pay the price.....like being hacked. I hope it's better here. I like to think Ram fans are the best in the world. Everyone have a great day and GO RAMS!!!
Well then you'll fit right in here.

This forum was founded on taking all the great posters from that site, because they were sick of everything you enumerated there. What's left is what that site has become. A playground, essentially. I may be a little guilty of running some of those clowns through the gauntlet, but when in Rome...

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
stewymark suffering some trepidation:

Not a worry here.

We love talking to fellow Ram fans only slightly less than we love the Rams. Great to have you here.
:zomg: :ja: :nana: :cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
stewymark said:

Well this should be a breath of fresh air, stew.

Let's work on that post count, eh? :ww:

Welcome!

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Hi. I'm Carl and I'm from London, England. I got into watching the NFL way back in 1985 and have always followed the Rams. I finally got to see my team in the flesh at Wembley last October, although the less said about that game the better! I've looked at some of the other Rams forums over the last few months but found them too "cliquey" in general; having lurked on this forum for a while, it looks like the most easy-going and friendly Rams forum out there.

I hope that I'll be able to contribute in some way, no matter how small, to this place.

:cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Flipper_336 said:
Hi. I'm Carl and I'm from London, England. I got into watching the NFL way back in 1985 and have always followed the Rams. I finally got to see my team in the flesh at Wembley last October, although the less said about that game the better! I've looked at some of the other Rams forums over the last few months but found them too "cliquey" in general; having lurked on this forum for a while, it looks like the most easy-going and friendly Rams forum out there.

I hope that I'll be able to contribute in some way, no matter how small, to this place.

Awesome! Honored you chose us!

We have a few members from your neck of the woods, of which attended the game in Wembley as well.

Have some fun with us and post regularly.

Cheers!

EDIT - why did you choose the Rams as your team?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Flipper_336 calling long distance from London...collect:

Great to have on board Flipper! :zomg: :ja: :nana: :cheers:

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
CGI_Ram said:
I think it's because I used to wear glasses back then (I was only 13!) and Eric Dickerson looked good in his goggles.

:lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Flipper_336 said:
CGI_Ram said:
I think it's because I used to wear glasses back then (I was only 13!) and Eric Dickerson looked good in his goggles.

:lmao:

Good enough for me!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Flipper_336 said:

Great to have you aboard, mate. Dig the screen name. Flip was one of my favorites back in the day.
If you need anything, be sure to let one of us know.

X said:
Flipper_336 said:

Great to have you aboard, mate. Dig the screen name. Flip was one of my favorites back in the day.
If you need anything, be sure to let one of us know.

Yeah, I like the screen name as well.

Didn't want to break the rules and not introduce myself. I have posted on another board for a few years as "Flipper336". Anyone that knows me from there knows that I am a very big draft geek and it's what I post about a huge percentage of the time. Never posted here simply because I started over there and made some very good friends. I'm also always limited on time with two kids (5 and 2), a full time job, and recently bought a pizza/cheesesteak shop. I was asked if I was posting over here and checked out the site after starting an account over two years ago. There really was never a good reason for not posting here and I am very impressed with the site. Also seems like a great group of guys.

Born in up state New York, raised in New Jersey, lived most of my adult life in Philadelphia, and just moved to a suburb about 25 miles outside of Philly. Been a Rams fan since Eric Dickerson was running all over the NFL basically be because of him, the Horns, and the fact that my brothers and I can't even root for the same teams because we are so competitive. They picked the chargers, chiefs, and patriots (yes, that one is REALLY annoying).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
THE Flipper336 said:
Didn't want to break the rules and not introduce myself. I have posted on another board for a few years as "Flipper336". Anyone that knows me from there knows that I am a very big draft geek and it's what I post about a huge percentage of the time. Never posted here simply because I started over there and made some very good friends. I'm also always limited on time with two kids (5 and 2), a full time job, and recently bought a pizza/cheesesteak shop. I was asked if I was posting over here and checked out the site after starting an account over two years ago. There really was never a good reason for not posting here and I am very impressed with the site. Also seems like a great group of guys.

Born in up state New York, raised in New Jersey, lived most of my adult life in Philadelphia, and just moved to a suburb about 25 miles outside of Philly. Been a Rams fan since Eric Dickerson was running all over the NFL basically be because of him, the Horns, and the fact that my brothers and I can't even root for the same teams because we are so competitive. They picked the chargers, chiefs, and patriots (yes, that one is REALLY annoying).

Awesome! Glad to see you got your post count up to "one per year"! :lmao:

CGI_Ram said:
THE Flipper336 said:

Awesome! Glad to see you got your post count up to "one per year"! :lmao:

Yeah, I need too slow down before I hurt myself!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ramrocket said:
Hi CGI and others. I'm Ramrocket. I'm a kiwi living in Australia and have been a Rams fan since '83.

I've been a member over at RRF but joined the chat here for the draft and felt right at home.

Hope to catch up with you all in the chat room on game day.

Cheers

Sorry to be late with this but welcome aboard Rocket! Look forward to many game day chats with you here. It will be a good season. :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dagonet said:
Ramrocket said:
Hi CGI and others. I'm Ramrocket. I'm a kiwi living in Australia and have been a Rams fan since '83.

I've been a member over at RRF but joined the chat here for the draft and felt right at home.

Hope to catch up with you all in the chat room on game day.

Cheers

Sorry to be late with this but welcome aboard Rocket! Look forward to many game day chats with you here. It will be a good season. :cool:

Send him a PM, dags.

I haven't checked the stats but rocket's post goes way-back-watermelon. Need to bump him that its happen'n here.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
stewymark said:

Welcome.....good to see you here.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
stewymark said:

Hi Stewymark....welcome aboard!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
THE Flipper336 said:

Welcome Flipper.......your screen name brings back a lot of good memories....