LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
leoram said:
48 years old, born a Ram fan from Long Beach, CA. Moved to Joplin at the age of ten. Rams followed to Missouri because they knew I needed them. Was at the first game at the TWA Dome. Childhood heroes were Roman Gabriel, Merlin Olsen, Jack Snow, Isaiah Robertson, Jack Youngblood, Tom Mack, and the Deacon.

I was more relieved than excited when Mike Jones made the tackle. Really, it was too important to a sane man... which is why I will never really get over the Patriot debacle...

Welcome leo.

Too many of us still have those same feelings from the Patriots debacle. We need another Superbowl run to wash that taste out of our mouths.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ramfaninga said:
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group....was raised in N.J.(hated the g-men/J-E-T-S fans)about 1/2hr south of the meadowlands. I live now in the mts of north Ga. I go back to the Los Angeles Ram days.Been a fan since the mid 70's(ouch, seems so long ago). I always catch a game in St. louis each year. looking foward to the start of the season. I got my tickets to the home opener vs Ariz. And to be honest, I do alot of reading on fourm sites(other site i used to read got way to childish for me) but dont always post that much. I like reading other peoples points of views. I feel it helps me learn more and I try and look at things from a different perspective. Ive learned alot about myself since my wife passed away 2 years ago(age of 50) with 2 brain tumors. Anyways glad to be a part of this forum..........
It's great to have you here, GA. We've been a fan of this team for roughly the same time (I started in 78). I'd like to catch as many games as you do, that's for sure. I've only been able to catch them at the Lou once - back in 2001 against the Panthers.

Really sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine how tough that's been for you.
You've stumbled into a giant family here though, so we got your back. :cheers:

wrstdude

Rookie
Long overdue to join here-been wasting too much time on Rams Talk on stltoday. Same username here as there.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
wrstdude said:
Long overdue to join here-been wasting too much time on Rams Talk on stltoday. Same username here as there.
Welcome to rod glad to have you here

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
wrstdude said:
Sup brothah.
You're not alone.
There are tons of refugees from that shit site on here. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
wrstdude said:

Welcome! Dive right in!

Firecap

UDFA
Name
Firecap
40 year plus Rams Fan ... go way back to the blue and white uni's. Live on the beautiful Central Coast of Calif. Hope all is well ... Rams will kick butt this year

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Firecap said:
40 year plus Rams Fan ... go way back to the blue and white uni's. Live on the beautiful Central Coast of Calif. Hope all is well ... Rams will kick butt this year
Welcome to the board, Cap.
Nice signature you got there. :nau:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Firecap said:

How do I get one of THOSE signatures? :shock:

Nice!

Welcome my friend. Have some fun with us!

…..

Legend
PrometheusFaulk said:
Haha, well fair warning I have a very lenient boss and few ambitions in life besides lording a good waiver wire pickup over my compatriots heads.

thats pretty fkn funny right there...lol

count me in!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hi guys

Been a Ram fan since 95'. Didn't know much about them at the time since i was only 11 and didn't really get into the nuances till later. Stuck with them through the highs and the (massive) lows.

Love having Fisher here and the direction he has pushed this team.
Really hoping our offense explodes this year, certainly have the pieces for it to happen as long as the rb's step up.

I am a member of a few Rams forums, and a buddy of mine left one and came here so i figured id join up and give it a try, can never read to much Rams news and different opinions on them.

I am sure i will like it here, since i like anything dealing with the Rams.

GO RAMS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tron said:
Hi guys

Been a Ram fan since 95'. Didn't know much about them at the time since i was only 11 and didn't really get into the nuances till later. Stuck with them through the highs and the (massive) lows.

Really hoping our offense explodes this year, certainly have the pieces for it to happen as long as the rb's step up.

I am a member of a few Rams forums, and a buddy of mine left one and came here so i figured id join up and give it a try, can never read to much Rams news and different opinions on them.

GO RAMS!!!
Welcome to the last board you'll ever need, Tron. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tron said:
Hi guys

GO RAMS!!!

Welcome! Nice avatar!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
X said:
Welcome to the last board you'll ever need, Tron. :ww:

lolol thank Tom, we shall see :bg:

CGI_Ram said:
Welcome! Nice avatar!

Thanks man!! Can't compete with that burger in yours though lol

peter c

UDFA
Hello everyone, Old banker from PA. entering my 50th year as a Ram fan. Fell in love with the helmets when I was 10, shortly thereafter got acquainted with the fearsome foursome and the rest is history. Sticking with this franchise really builds character don't you think. Or is it insanity.
Glad to be here, love the content. Have been lurking for months, never able to figure out how to get in. Thanks to my buddy Albefree69 for setting me up.

I've gone off the deep end with the team this year, unfortunately I'm going with 11-5, which hasn't always boded well for the boys, but i figure Fisher can overcome all negative waves.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
peter c said:
Hello everyone, Old banker from PA. entering my 50th year as a Ram fan. Fell in love with the helmets when I was 10, shortly thereafter got acquainted with the fearsome foursome and the rest is history. Sticking with this franchise really builds character don't you think. Or is it insanity.
Glad to be here, love the content. Have been lurking for months, never able to figure out how to get in. Thanks to my buddy Albefree69 for setting me up.

I've gone off the deep end with the team this year, unfortunately I'm going with 11-5, which hasn't always boded well for the boys, but i figure Fisher can overcome all negative waves.
Really great to see you finally got in, Peter.
It seems like this is brewing like the pre-1999 season was, IMO.

(DISCLAIMER) We do NOT need someone to take out Bradford's knee this preseason.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
peter c said:

Welcome Peter the old banker. My wife is a banker too!

Nice assist Albefree69!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram giving credit to the wrong guy:
Nice assist Albefree69!

Nothing would have happened without X's involvement. He deserves all the credit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
CGI_Ram giving credit to the wrong guy:
Nice assist Albefree69!

Nothing would have happened without X's involvement. He deserves all the credit.

You gave the invite bro.

Score!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

RamzFanz

Damnit
Name is Brian, I'm self employed.

Been a die hard Rams fan since they moved to the lou. Seen the worst, best, worst, and I'm ready for the best again!