LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: Hardcorerams

hardcorerams said:
I'm Hardcorerams. I'm from NJ. Been a Rams fan since the early 70's mainly because of Jack Youngblood and they had the best helmets in the NFL. Hey, I was a little kid. I'm VERY excited about the 2013 season! I see us contending for the NFC West. I love our new Offense's potential, and we already know what kind of Defenses Jeff Fisher brings. My prediction: 11-5 and the Playoffs.

Welcome hcr. Let's hear from you!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Hi CGI and others. I'm Ramrocket. I'm a kiwi living in Australia and have been a Rams fan since '83.

I've been a member over at RRF but joined the chat here for the draft and felt right at home.

Hope to catch up with you all in the chat room on game day.

Cheers

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramrocket said:
Hi CGI and others. I'm Ramrocket. I'm a kiwi living in Australia and have been a Rams fan since '83.

I've been a member over at RRF but joined the chat here for the draft and felt right at home.

Cheers
Welcome aboard, dude!

Wait. That's me.

Welcome aboard, man!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey rocket!

Another good fit here!

If on the board or chat room... Welcome!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ramrocket said:

Cheers

Welcome bro!

Good to see you.

You will like it here.

sostl

Starter
Hey guys... only been here over 2 1/2 years and havent introduced myself (just saw this for some reason
4qle9w.png
)

im Tony, 27 yrs old. Born and raised in Stl and currently live in Orlando fl. Im an energy broker, i help businesses save money on their electric/gas bill. Been a Rams since they moved to Stl (yes im a homer).
Im a member of the "other" board and saw the post about the new site and decided to come over.. love it!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
sostl said:
Hey guys... only been here over 2 1/2 years and havent introduced myself (just saw this for some reason
4qle9w.png
)

im Tony, 27 yrs old. Born and raised in Stl and currently live in Orlando fl. Im an energy broker, i help businesses save money on their electric/gas bill. Been a Rams since they moved to Stl (yes im a homer).
Im a member of the "other" board and saw the post about the new site and decided to come over.. love it!!

Yeah, you've been around Tony... and you just now found this thread? :lmao:

Another Florida guy!

Glad you spend your time here with us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
acepilot1990 said:
Rams fan since 2007

Welcome acepilot. Glad you "landed" on our site... :sly: Get it? Landed.

*cheesy*

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
acepilot1990 said:
Rams fan since 2007

You picked a hell of a time to become a fan. :lol:
Exactly what I was thinking.

"Hey, this looks like a good team to root for."

Uh.

the fuck is goin' on here?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
sostl said:
4qle9w.png
)

Welcome......sostl........

Better late than never..... :ww:

Bmcgnr16

UDFA
Hello people!

I'm Brad aged 22, Im a chef, I've been supporting the Rams from a far (Wales,UK) since 02/03.

Why the Rams? You may ask.
I was given a Madden 2002 pc demo as gift and I got hooked!

I know have given up on pretty much all uk sports as none of them excite me more than football.

I had the pleasure of watching the Rams play in London last year and even though we lost, I can hosently say it was one of the best nights of my life!

I look forward to talking ball with fellow St.Louis fans and looking foward to a exciting 2013/2014 season! Ram Up!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bmcgnr16 said:
Hello people!

I'm Brad aged 22, Im a chef, I've been supporting the Rams from a far (Wales,UK) since 02/03.

I know have given up on pretty much all uk sports as none of them excite me more than football.

I had the pleasure of watching the Rams play in London last year and even though we lost, I can hosently say it was one of the best nights of my life!

I look forward to talking ball with fellow St.Louis fans and looking foward to a exciting 2013/2014 season! Ram Up!
Welcome to the board, Brad!

We have a few more guys here who hail from across the pond.
I'm sure they'll step up and introduce themselves in a bit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bmcgnr16 said:

Yep. That right there tells me you're hooked!

Welcome Bmcgnr16!

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
wassgud peoples been a fan since the greatest show on turf(since that was the first time i was able to understand football). Im a 22yr old chef living in cencal. Leggo RAMS!!! cant wait for 2013.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
chefRAMzy said:
wassgud peoples been a fan since the greatest show on turf(since that was the first time i was able to understand football). Im a 22yr old chef living in cencal. Leggo RAMS!!! cant wait for 2013.
185123_203550843108328_255612795_n.jpg

WASSSSAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHP!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Bmcgnr16 said:
Hello people!

Hi Bmcgnr16 - Welcome!!

Good to have you here......Good to see Rams fans from across the pond.
I agree, that this year looks to be a good one for Rams fans.

GO RAMS!!