LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

120R

UDFA
Name
Rich
Name is Rich. Live in St Charles, Mo. Just joined. Learned about the site from X posting on another forum. Tired of the childish trolling there. Go Rams.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Hey everybody! I'm PF, if some of you post on the STL today board we may be familiar. Looking forward to some more informed discussion here - just checking out some of the posts here I think I'm gonna like it!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Welcome to rod your goin to like,it,here lol. This has been THE best forum ive been on

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
120R said:
Name is Rich. Live in St Charles, Mo. Just joined. Learned about the site from X posting on another forum. Tired of the childish trolling there. Go Rams.

Hi Rich! If X tipped you off to this place... it's the right place for you!

Nice to meet you, enjoy!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PrometheusFaulk said:
Hey everybody! I'm PF, if some of you post on the STL today board we may be familiar. Looking forward to some more informed discussion here - just checking out some of the posts here I think I'm gonna like it!
Awesome! One of my favorite names on the PD.

I hope you stick around, PF. The off-season is kinda slow (obviously), but we pick up tons of speed during the season. We'll be doing another pick-em contest, and our chat room (linked above) is really active on game days. Be sure to check that stuff out.

Oh. We *might* be doing an in-house fantasy league too this year. If you're into that kinda thing.

Welcome!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
PrometheusFaulk said:

Welcome PF!

This is the place to be! Dive right in and let's have some fun!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
120R said:
Excellent to have you here, Rich!

I take it you're referring to the Post Dipshit, er .. Dispatch site. :sly:
Please make yourself at home. Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

120R

UDFA
Name
Rich
X said:
120R said:
Excellent to have you here, Rich!

I take it you're referring to the Post Dipshit, er .. Dispatch site. :sly:
Please make yourself at home. Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.
That's the site. Couple people there make my blood boil. I don't mind differing opinions. I welcome them. But don't go to a Country bar and complain they are playing country music. Why go to a Ram's site if you don't like anything about the Rams? I don't get it.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
X said:
PrometheusFaulk said:
Awesome! One of my favorite names on the PD.

I hope you stick around, PF. The off-season is kinda slow (obviously), but we pick up tons of speed during the season. We'll be doing another pick-em contest, and our chat room (linked above) is really active on game days. Be sure to check that stuff out.

Oh. We *might* be doing an in-house fantasy league too this year. If you're into that kinda thing.

Welcome!

Thanks X! Great work on the site, by the way, really top shelf.

I will make sure and check the features out, and if a fantasy league gets rolling count me in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
120R said:
But don't go to a Country bar and complain they are playing country music. Why go to a Ram's site if you don't like anything about the Rams? I don't get it.
Excellent analogy. Sometimes I wish some of those clowns WOULD go to a Country bar and complain about the music.

Really loud. :yeh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PrometheusFaulk said:

I will make sure and check the features out, and if a fantasy league gets rolling count me in.
Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

And I'll absolutely let you know when we get that off the ground.
But. Be prepared to have your ass handed to you.
Just sayin'.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
120R said:
Why go to a Ram's site if you don't like anything about the Rams? I don't get it.

I love you man...

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
X said:
PrometheusFaulk said:

Just sayin'.

Haha, well fair warning I have a very lenient boss and few ambitions in life besides lording a good waiver wire pickup over my compatriots heads.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PrometheusFaulk said:
X said:
PrometheusFaulk said:

Just sayin'.

Haha, well fair warning I have a very lenient boss and few ambitions in life besides lording a good waiver wire pickup over my compatriots heads.
lol. Fair enough.

game-on.gif

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
48 years old, born a Ram fan from Long Beach, CA. Moved to Joplin at the age of ten. Rams followed to Missouri because they knew I needed them. Was at the first game at the TWA Dome. Childhood heroes were Roman Gabriel, Merlin Olsen, Jack Snow, Isaiah Robertson, Jack Youngblood, Tom Mack, and the Deacon.

I was more relieved than excited when Mike Jones made the tackle. Really, it was too important to a sane man... which is why I will never really get over the Patriot debacle...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Welcome Leo glad the tornado didnt blow ya away and you found your way here :p

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
leoram said:
48 years old, born a Ram fan from Long Beach, CA. Moved to Joplin at the age of ten. Rams followed to Missouri because they knew I needed them. Was at the first game at the TWA Dome. Childhood heroes were Roman Gabriel, Merlin Olsen, Jack Snow, Isaiah Robertson, Jack Youngblood, Tom Mack, and the Deacon.

I was more relieved than excited when Mike Jones made the tackle. Really, it was too important to a sane man... which is why I will never really get over the Patriot debacle...
Ah... another kindred spirit.

Welcome, Leo.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group....was raised in N.J.(hated the g-men/J-E-T-S fans)about 1/2hr south of the meadowlands. I live now in the mts of north Ga. I go back to the Los Angeles Ram days.Been a fan since the mid 70's(ouch, seems so long ago). I always catch a game in St. louis each year. looking foward to the start of the season. I got my tickets to the home opener vs Ariz. And to be honest, I do alot of reading on fourm sites(other site i used to read got way to childish for me) but dont always post that much. I like reading other peoples points of views. I feel it helps me learn more and I try and look at things from a different perspective. Ive learned alot about myself since my wife passed away 2 years ago(age of 50) with 2 brain tumors. Anyways glad to be a part of this forum..........

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ramfaninga said:
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group....was raised in N.J.(hated the g-men/J-E-T-S fans)about 1/2hr south of the meadowlands. I live now in the mts of north Ga. I go back to the Los Angeles Ram days.Been a fan since the mid 70's(ouch, seems so long ago). I always catch a game in St. louis each year. looking foward to the start of the season. I got my tickets to the home opener vs Ariz. And to be honest, I do alot of reading on fourm sites(other site i used to read got way to childish for me) but dont always post that much. I like reading other peoples points of views. I feel it helps me learn more and I try and look at things from a different perspective. Ive learned alot about myself since my wife passed away 2 years ago(age of 50) with 2 brain tumors. Anyways glad to be a part of this forum..........

Welcome ramfaninga! We learn from each other and would like to hear from you time to time.

Sorry to hear of your loss. That is an unimaginable experience to have gone through.

Have some fun with us!