LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamzFanz introduced himself:
Name is Brian, I'm self employed.

Been a die hard Rams fan since they moved to the lou. Seen the worst, best, worst, and I'm ready for the best again!

Welcome aboard Brian!

That's when I started rooting for them too. Were you a Big Red fan before the Rams came?

Hey Rams homie bromies!,

The name is Tony and was hooked to the Rams during the GSOT days (around the age of 10-12)! I am now 23 hungry for the Rams to breakout! And for the first time in a very long time I feel we have a legitmate chance to do it big this year and bigger next!

Also I'm from Sioux City, IA and its probably a little odd to find a Rams fan there but during the GSOT days it was hard to not love what the Rams had going on during those times :)
At the moment I'm with the Air Force living in Washington state. Huge amount of Seahawk fans here so its fun to get into it sometimes :p

Go Rams!

achance.gif

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Tony iz Ramlike informing us that he's in the best branch of the military:

185th Air Refueling Wing?

I'm retired Air Force myself. 21 years. Thinking about making it a career?

I might eventually transfer to that base in time to be closer to home but I'm currently Active at Fairchild AFB which in WA. But I'm still making a decision on if I want to continue on after my contract :D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tony iz Ramlike said:
Hey Rams homie bromies!,

The name is Tony and was hooked to the Rams during the GSOT days (around the age of 10-12)! I am now 23 hungry for the Rams to breakout! And for the first time in a very long time I feel we have a legitmate chance to do it big this year and bigger next!

Also I'm from Sioux City, IA and its probably a little odd to find a Rams fan there but during the GSOT days it was hard to not love what the Rams had going on during those times :)
At the moment I'm with the Air Force living in Washington state. Huge amount of Seahawk fans here so its fun to get into it sometimes :p

Go Rams!

achance.gif
Sup homie. Thanks for crossing over and getting involved.
This is a good time for it - because like you said - this is the year!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Tony iz Ramlike said:
I might eventually transfer to that base in time to be closer to home but I'm currently Active at Fairchild AFB which in WA. But I'm still making a decision on if I want to continue on after my contract :D

Been there. Too much rain.

I've never been sorry about staying in but I know that things have changed quite a bit. At least you joined the right branch of service. Had you joined the Army or Marines you'd have had to learn how to use the f word at least 3 times in every sentence. :boing:

Good luck with whatever you decide.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tony iz Ramlike said:
Hey Rams homie bromies!,

Go Rams!

Welcome Tony!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Meet RamsFanCK

Wussup Rams Nation!

My Name is Cody, I just turned 23 in May. I started to bleed Blue&Gold in 2001... Sounds like a bandwagon story I know, but it's not. Fact is I didn't even know football existed till then. That summer my friend told me I could never beat him at Madden. Now I am very competitive...so I went and bought Madden and naturally started using the Rams since I lived near St. Louis. Long story short, I whooped dat. So on comes the '01 season and my father was sitting on the couch about to watch his favorite team play the Eagles. So I sat there with him and watched the Rams take the shegals out in OT...I have been absolutely hooked on the horns ever since. There hasn't been a day since that I didn't at least think about the Rams.

On to my general background. Music is huge in my life. I started playing the piano when I was 6 years old and grew from there. I now play the piano, acoustic and electric guitar, bass trombone, tenor trombone, as well as sing. In high school I was a member of the 2008 Missouri All-State Band and performed with my high school's symphonic band, marching band, pep band, and jazz band. On the vocal side I was in the varsity show choir, the chamber choir, and the DoDecaPhonics (12 Man a paella group). My most memorable vocal moment (Of the classical type anyway) was performing the national anthem at a Cardinals baseball game with the DoDecaPhonics. Since high school I have had the pleasure of singing and playing guitar for a garage band.

I am attending school in Kansas now to become an Aviation Maintenance Technician. Currently working on my Airframe and Powerplant Certificates and following that I'd like to get my Avionics Technician Certificate and my Pilots License. After Savin up some money I want to go back to school and get an engineering degree and design airrcraft. This all makes more sense when you know my father is a pilot for American Airlines, formerly TWA.

My biggest dream is to build my own aircraft from the ground up and have it certified as airworthy by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration). Then I could put the clouds below me whenever I wanted!! Here's a picture of the home built aircraft called the Waiex that I will own one day.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Welcome to the board cody glad. Awsome fan hood story i to one day strive to put thr the clouds below me

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome RamsFanCK and excellent first post! Nice to hear so much about you and that's a cool intro.

I love the avatar! That's awesome!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
Welcome RamsFanCK and excellent first post! Nice to hear so much about you and that's a cool intro.

I love the avatar! That's awesome!
Yeah man. That was one helluvan intro right there.
Good luck with that plane, man. I hope you're gonna paint that blue/gold/white.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Re: Meet RamsFanCK

RamsFanCK giving us a brief glimpse:
My Name is Cody, I just turned 23 in May. I started to bleed Blue&Gold in 2001... Sounds like a bandwagon story I know, but it's not. Fact is I didn't even know football existed till then. That summer my friend told me I could never beat him at Madden. Now I am very competitive...so I went and bought Madden and naturally started using the Rams since I lived near St. Louis. Long story short, I whooped dat. So on comes the '01 season and my father was sitting on the couch about to watch his favorite team play the Eagles. So I sat there with him and watched the Rams take the shegals out in OT...I have been absolutely hooked on the horns ever since. There hasn't been a day since that I didn't at least think about the Rams.

On to my general background. Music is huge in my life. I started playing the piano when I was 6 years old and grew from there. I now play the piano, acoustic and electric guitar, bass trombone, tenor trombone, as well as sing. In high school I was a member of the 2008 Missouri All-State Band and performed with my high school's symphonic band, marching band, pep band, and jazz band. On the vocal side I was in the varsity show choir, the chamber choir, and the DoDecaPhonics (12 Man a paella group). My most memorable vocal moment (Of the classical type anyway) was performing the national anthem at a Cardinals baseball game with the DoDecaPhonics. Since high school I have had the pleasure of singing and playing guitar for a garage band.

I am attending school in Kansas now to become an Aviation Maintenance Technician. Currently working on my Airframe and Powerplant Certificates and following that I'd like to get my Avionics Technician Certificate and my Pilots License. After Savin up some money I want to go back to school and get an engineering degree and design airrcraft. This all makes more sense when you know my father is a pilot for American Airlines, formerly TWA.

My biggest dream is to build my own aircraft from the ground up and have it certified as airworthy by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration). Then I could put the clouds below me whenever I wanted!! Here's a picture of the home built aircraft called the Waiex that I will own one day.

Welcome Cody. As you love music so much I thought I'd share my favorite concert with you. Listen to the whole thing and you won't be disappointed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDxnk_5ukno" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDxnk_5ukno</a>

P.S. I know I already sent you a PM with this url but I'm just sharing it with the rest of the guys. :ja:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad to have found this family among Rams fans...it seems like I recognize a lot of you from other boards like RealRamsFans, glad we could all finally find a common ground!

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
Hello everybody. My name is Rafael Trevisan and I'm from Brazil. I started to follow the Rams in 2010 when they chose Bradford the first overall pick.
The Football had a tremendous growth in the last three years in Brazil, thanks to the initiative of ESPN to broadcast all games of the season, plus the playoffs.

I found this forum a few months back and read what you post here everyday. My English is not the best, but I'm trying to improve it.
I would love to go to St. Louis to watch a game this year, but this will only be possible in 2014.
Well, that's it, we find ourselves between a post and another.
Hugs and GO RAMS! :cheese: :cheese:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
rafa wrote:
Hello everybody. My name is Rafael Trevisan and I'm from Brazil. I started to follow the Rams in 2010 when they chose Bradford the first overall pick.
The Football had a tremendous growth in the last three years in Brazil, thanks to the initiative of ESPN to broadcast all games of the season, plus the playoffs.

I found this forum a few months back and read what you post here everyday. My English is not the best, but I'm trying to improve it.
I would love to go to St. Louis to watch a game this year, but this will only be possible in 2014.
Well, that's it, we find ourselves between a post and another.
Hugs and GO RAMS! :cheese: :cheese:

Hey rafa, great to have you here at the ROD amigo! You seem to already know most of us from your lurking (lurking means reading our posts but not adding your own) so I can see why you were hesitant to talk to any of us. :lmao:

Bunch of great guys here and don't worry about your English skills. We'll probably always get your drift (main point) and if we don't we won't be shy to ask.

We love our lurkers but we love our posters even more. :nana:

:zomg: :ja: :dancin:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Re: Meet RamsFanCK

RamsFanCK said:
Wussup Rams Nation!

Welcome Cody!!

Good to have you here.

Seems like you keep yourself busy.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
RamzFanz said:
Name is Brian, I'm self employed.

Been a die hard Rams fan since they moved to the lou. Seen the worst, best, worst, and I'm ready for the best again!

Welcome Brian.

Good to have you with us.