LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

AvengerRam...

Been a Rams fan since 1977...

Chose them as a kid because I liked the uniform...

Had Jack Youngblood and Pat Haden posters on my wall as a kid...

Never lived in a state where the Rams played, but go to St. Louis every year for a home game...

Optimistic... to a fault, perhaps.

UKRam74

UDFA
Hi guys,
My name is Mark,I'm 39 and live in England. I've been a rams fan since the 1985 championship game.I play for my local american football side @ DB and I go to all the international series games in London so last when the Rams came over I was over the moon. Anyway this looks like a great forum after many years @ clan rams I found you on tapatalk.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
UKRam74 said:
Hi guys,
My name is Mark,I'm 39 and live in England. I've been a rams fan since the 1985 championship game.I play for my local american football side @ DB and I go to all the international series games in London so last when the Rams came over I was over the moon. Anyway this looks like a great forum after many years @ clan rams I found you on tapatalk.
Welcome home, Mark.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
UKRam74 bringing some fresh blood:
Hi guys,
First of all, the Rams aren't moving to England! :lol:

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :wewt: :clap:

Somewhere we have a thread where you can show us where you're located. It used to be pinned but it's not anymore. I don't even know what the name was so you can search for it. :oops: You're not alone there in the UK. We even have someone in Scotland. If you can find the thread you might be able to hook up with some of our other Rams brethren for a pint before the game every Sunday. :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:
Somewhere we have a thread where you can show us where you're located.

The thread has been unpinned, but the linkage to the map exists in your left margin all the way at the top of the Navigate pane; Member Map.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram offering site navigation:
The thread has been unpinned, but the linkage to the map exists in your left margin all the way at the top of the Navigate pane; Member Map.

I don't think I have that with my "Huddle" format but thanks for the attempt. :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
albefree69 said:

I don't think I have that with my "Huddle" format but thanks for the attempt. :bg:

Oh, that's good to know. Thanks for the observation.

Watercop

UDFA
I just joined after lurking for quite a while on here at and Ramstalk. I like this site the best because it seems like you can have an honest discussion with differing opinions. I decided to join after seeing X hand AvengerRam his rear-end in a post. I have seen his type of behavior in other forums and it was refreshing to see it handled in such a professional manner! I look forward to the Rams having a great season this year. I may not post much, but I will enjoy reading the posts. Go Rams!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Watercop said:
I just joined after lurking for quite a while on here at and Ramstalk. I like this site the best because it seems like you can have an honest discussion with differing opinions. I decided to join after seeing X hand AvengerRam his rear-end in a post. I have seen his type of behavior in other forums and it was refreshing to see it handled in such a professional manner! I look forward to the Rams having a great season this year. I may not post much, but I will enjoy reading the posts. Go Rams!!!
Welcome to the family

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watercop said:
Good to have you aboard. Anything you need, just let me know. :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:

You have access to it now. And I did increase your font size (not sure if you noticed that).

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X burst my bubble:
You have access to it now. And I did increase your font size (not sure if you noticed that).

Damn! I sort of noticed it in that I thought my eyesight was getting a little better. :balling:

Thanks for the access though. :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Watercop said:

Sounds like you'll fit right in, brother.

But; post a little. We'd love to hear from you.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Hello! My name's Bob but I go by Rhino to my riends. Born in STL and never let here. Became a Rams fan when they moved here. Was a Big Red an until Bow Tie Billy greedily took them away. Enjoy this orum so I joined up! Go Rams!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
We're fast becoming the black hole of Rams forums. Once Ram fans start lurking here they get sucked in and can't leave. :cheers:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Albe, you're one of my favorite posters! Good sense of humor! Need to get my keyboard cleaned up! F is not working right!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rhinobean said:
Albe, you're one of my favorite posters! Good sense of humor! Need to get my keyboard cleaned up! F is not working right!

Welcome to the last orum you'll need.

I am a riendly ace greeting you and encouraging you to dive right in. We have a lot of un around here.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram going there:
Welcome to the last orum you'll need.

I am a riendly ace greeting you and encouraging you to dive right in. We have a lot of un around here.

I was wondering if someone would. :lol:

ramsrams

UDFA
Hello.

I take umbrage at being labeled a seventh rounder.

Better than an UDFA, I guess! :bg: