LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramchele

UDFA
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Michele. I have been married for 38 years to my best friend and we have four sons and 6 cats :) I was born and raised in So. Calif where I started following the Rams in 69, my freshman year of high school. In 1990 we moved to Seattle where I stand out like a sore thumb in my RAMS gear, but I don't care. They will never call me a fair weather fan! I finally got my RAMS tattoo last year and I love it when complete strangers see it and say "You're a RAMS fan too?" Last place that happened was an airport in St Thomas, USVI! Can't wait for the new season to begin and hopefully Sam now has the entourage he needs to be as successful as I know he can be. GO RAMS!!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Ramchele bringing some class to the board:
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Michele. I have been married for 38 years to my best friend and we have four sons and 6 cats :) I was born and raised in So. Calif where I started following the Rams in 69, my freshman year of high school. In 1990 we moved to Seattle where I stand out like a sore thumb in my RAMS gear, but I don't care. They will never call me a fair weather fan! I finally got my RAMS tattoo last year and I love it when complete strangers see it and say "You're a RAMS fan too?" Last place that happened was an airport in St Thomas, USVI! Can't wait for the new season to begin and hopefully Sam now has the entourage he needs to be as successful as I know he can be. GO RAMS!

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap:

EDIT: BTW, my daughters name is Michele. :bg: Those are big shoes to fill. Size 6. :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramchele said:
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Michele. I have been married for 38 years to my best friend and we have four sons and 6 cats :) I was born and raised in So. Calif where I started following the Rams in 69, my freshman year of high school. In 1990 we moved to Seattle where I stand out like a sore thumb in my RAMS gear, but I don't care. They will never call me a fair weather fan! I finally got my RAMS tattoo last year and I love it when complete strangers see it and say "You're a RAMS fan too?" Last place that happened was an airport in St Thomas, USVI! Can't wait for the new season to begin and hopefully Sam now has the entourage he needs to be as successful as I know he can be. GO RAMS!!
Alright guys ... pick your socks up off the floor. :shifty:

Welcome home, Michele!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey Ramchele,,,

Any chance of you showing us a pic of that tattoo?

I'd love to see it. :mrgreen:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Selassie I showing why we need some extra class:
Any chance of you showing us a pic of that tattoo?

I'd love to see it. :mrgreen:
:ahahah:
:rofl:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ramchele said:
Hey guys and gals,

This is what is so awesome about the internet... fans are out there all over the world with amazing stories like this. ROD is proud to have your fandom here, Michele!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Howdy folks. Been a lurker here for quite a while. Figured I'd sign up as I might just post a few comments now that the season has started.

My two favorite teams: The Rams and whoever plays the 48er's.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bubbaramfan said:
Howdy folks. Been a lurker here for quite a while. Figured I'd sign up as I might just post a few comments now that the season has started.

uRx95PP.jpg

:ww: Welcome aboard, Bubba!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bubbaramfan said:

And... there you go. Dive right in and have some fun like the rest of us fools.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
bubbaramfan jumping into the deep end:
Figured I'd sign up as I might just post a few comments now that the season has started.

Good figuring.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
ironmaidenrams said:
Ironmaidenrams here representing the 209 area code in Merced, California, Go RAMS!!! :hehe:
glad to see ya make the transition over from facebook you will love it here !!

ram78fan

UDFA
I am ram78fan I'm a diehard fan deep inside browns country in Lima Ohio .
Im been a fan since LA and will always beva fan...I also do stand up comedy
I found this site off of fb

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
ram78fan taking the plunge:

The question of importance is, can you do sit in front of the keyboard comedy? :lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ram78fan said:

Welcome! I've made many trips through Lima on HWY 75!

Stand up comedy? Oh... this should be good! Have some fun with us!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ironmaidenrams said:
Ironmaidenrams here representing the 209 area code in Merced, California, Go RAMS!!! :hehe:

Welcome ironmaidenrams. Love the name!

Glad you made your way here!

FaulkU

UDFA
Love the site. So much better than the Post Dispatch in the STL. People actually talk about the Rams here...I'm excited to be a member!