LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bradford & Sons said:
Like in 3rd grade.......Hi my name is Nic, my favorite colors are blue and gold and I like football.

For real tho a lil about me. Born and raised in MT. Parents are from Los Angeles and pops had season tickets to the rams, so that's how I became a fan. Favorite players growing up were Ellard, Flipper, Bettis, and Kevin Greene. When they moved to St. Louis I stuck with them. I explain to people like this, "It's like when you fall in love with a girl and then she gets a new job 2,000 miles away. You are stuck at your job and can't move. You either break up or try the long distance thing and see if it works." Well it worked out and the Rams won the super bowl my senior year in high school.

Use to go to the Post for my rams info. Didn't post much just read up on what was happening. Got sick of the negative vibes and the hating. We are all Rams fans and haven't had to much to cheer about in 5 to 6 years, not counting last year, so lets enjoy the climb back up.
Welcome to the show, B & S!

Mi casa es su casa.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Bradford & Sons touting his lurking skills:
Use to go to the Post for my rams info. Didn't post much just read up on what was happening. Got sick of the negative vibes and the hating.

As my alter ego Sergeant Oddball was want to say:

Oddball: "Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

Oddball: "Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves."

Oddball: "Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on!"

You'll like it here! :cheese:

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
bluecoconuts said:
Zombie Slayer said:
Hello all! Yet another Rams fan moving over to here from the STL Today Rams talk forum. A little about me, I'm active duty Air Force stationed in Massachusetts and have been in almost eight years now. Was born in Missouri in a military family. Most of my family lives in Granite City, IL with my parents being Rams season ticket holders. Looking forward to a real forum with other Ram fans who want to have actual discussions. Looking forward to this season!

Welcome to the board! What do you do in the Air Force if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind you asking at all. Currently I'm a paralegal. The first six years of my Air Force career was in Armament Systems where I worked on the weapons systems of the F-15E Strike Eagle. And to everyone else thanks for the warm welcome!

i'm not sure if if my last intro posted, but the RAMS truly are UNIVERSAL, maybe not to the extent(in numbers) as other teams like (Dallas, Pitt, GB) but nevertheless, there is a presence...I've been following this team since the 70's, i'm 42 now and my love for this team only grows deeper...you see, they are more than just a "TEAM", oh no my friends, they are part of my LIFE, my persona, part of who i am...peace out, and GO RAMS baby!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ironmaidenrams said:
i'm not sure if if my last intro posted, but the RAMS truly are UNIVERSAL, maybe not to the extent(in numbers) as other teams like (Dallas, Pitt, GB) but nevertheless, there is a presence...I've been following this team since the 70's, i'm 42 now and my love for this team only grows deeper...you see, they are more than just a "TEAM", oh no my friends, they are part of my LIFE, my persona, part of who i am...peace out, and GO RAMS baby!!
That's what's up. Welcome to the pleasuredome.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bradford & Sons said:
Like in 3rd grade.......Hi my name is Nic, my favorite colors are blue and gold and I like football.

For real tho a lil about me. Born and raised in MT. Parents are from Los Angeles and pops had season tickets to the rams, so that's how I became a fan. Favorite players growing up were Ellard, Flipper, Bettis, and Kevin Greene. When they moved to St. Louis I stuck with them. I explain to people like this, "It's like when you fall in love with a girl and then she gets a new job 2,000 miles away. You are stuck at your job and can't move. You either break up or try the long distance thing and see if it works." Well it worked out and the Rams won the super bowl my senior year in high school.
Use to go to the Post for my rams info. Didn't post much just read up on what was happening. Got sick of the negative vibes and the hating. We are all Rams fans and haven't had to much to cheer about in 5 to 6 years, not counting last year, so lets enjoy the climb back up.

Welcome aboard! Sound like you landed on the right board.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
ironmaidenrams said:

I would have to agree that the rams do have some reach.
just some incite to that check out these numbers from facebook.
These are page views broken down by catagories

Countries
United States of America 1443

United Kingdom 41

Mexico 27

Canada 19

Australia 18

Egypt 7

Norway 4

Cities?

Saint Louis, MO 66

Fresno, CA 55

Bakersfield, CA 46

Los Angeles, CA 45

Everett, WA 18

Las Vegas, NV 17

Sanger, CA 14

Languages

English (US) 1466

English (UK) 78

Spanish 4

Spanish (Spain) 4

Norwegian (Bokmal) 3

Arabic 2

Danish 2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And where the hell is Oregon in that list? I feel slighted. :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Did you register on the map?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672</a>

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
albefree69 said:
You forgot about our poster from North Korea. :rules:

lol guys these numbers are purely numbers from the Ramsondemand facebook page want to be represented get on there and like the page lol

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
more intereseting though these are all the languages the page has been viewed in

Languages

English (US)

English (UK)

Spanish

German

Norwegian (Bokmal)

Spanish (Spain)

Danish

Indonesian

Arabic

English (Pirate)

Japanese

Turkish

Dutch

Italian

English (India)

Thai

Portuguese (Brazil)

Polish

sorry done hijacking the intro thread iron just posted about the rams reach firgured these would be interesting shares

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Rabid Ram not naming names:
lol guys these numbers are purely numbers from the Ramsondemand facebook page want to be represented get on there and like the page lol

So who do we need to slap around? :lol:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
albefree69 said:
RamsOfCastamere bringing youth to the table:
Looking forward to intelligent football discussion.
The PD brings us most of our new members. :lol:

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap:

You won't have any trouble getting intelligent conversation in these parts but I'm kind of miffed you don't want to talk to me. :ww:

Don't forget to stop by our member map and put a pin where you live. You'll be surprised at how global we are.

Haha I'm open to other discussions as well :p

Thanks for the heads up about the member map. I'll be sure to post as soon as I find it

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
CGI_Ram said:
RamsOfCastamere said:
Wassup,

I'm a rams fan from VA, and a recent grad from the College of William and Mary. I've been a fan since I was eight years old when I watched my first rams game ('99 playoffs vs Vikings) and decided that I wanted to be the next Marshall Faulk when I grow up. Well, my NFL career didn't turn out how I planned haha.

I've been on Post-Dispatch for a couple of months and decided to look for alternative opinions (and relief from trolls). I'm new to the site so I'm unfamiliar with all posters and personalities, except for X.

Looking forward to intelligent football discussion.

Welcome aboard!

Coming from the PD to here? PD is like going to school; you learn how to post, you learn what you like and don't like about message boards, etc. ROD is for graduates!

You made it! Woot!

I'm not leaving, just going back and forth. Can't get enough of the Rams

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamsOfCastamere inching over to my area of expertise:
Haha I'm open to other discussions as well :p

Thanks for the heads up about the member map. I'll be sure to post as soon as I find it

Now we're talking! :lol:

As for finding the map, I'd help but I don't know where it is either because I use a different skin. There are people (hint hint) here who can help you out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Did you register on the map?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672</a>

Yup. I think on the first day it was posted.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Some interesting peps joining. Y'all need to get yo ass in the main and start posting! Liking the Av's and sigs though.

Rams of castamere has a great sig looooooool

Milamber11

UDFA
Name
George
Hey Rams fans!
My name is George. 18 live in Melbourne, Australia, been following the rams for two years now, I only started following nfl in 2010, didn't know which team to pick, something about St. Louis stood out, don't know what, it felt right to follow this team :) and I'm so pumped for this season coming!! I really think we can make playoffs :) can't wait to post more on here :)