LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Milamber11 using an obvious alias:
Hey Rams fans!
My name is George. 18 live in Melbourne, Australia, been following the rams for two years now, I only started following nfl in 2010, didn't know which team to pick, something about St. Louis stood out, don't know what, it felt right to follow this team :) and I'm so pumped for this season coming!! I really think we can make playoffs :) can't wait to post more on here :)

Better late to the party than miss going home with the drunk girl. :hehe:

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Don't forget to pin your location on the member map. :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Milamber11 said:
Hey Rams fans!
My name is George. 18 live in Melbourne, Australia, been following the rams for two years now, I only started following nfl in 2010, didn't know which team to pick, something about St. Louis stood out, don't know what, it felt right to follow this team :) and I'm so pumped for this season coming!! I really think we can make playoffs :) can't wait to post more on here :)

Our 2nd Aussie!

Welcome and let's hear from you. On a forum... we thrive by participation.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Hello from across the pond! I'm from Birmingham, England (the birthplace of heavy metal).

I've been following the Rams since about 2004 so I've seen both the bad and the really bad days. I've never played the game and to be honest most of my knowledge of it comes from Madden. I have no idea what a dig route is!

Been lurking for a little while mainly looking at the camp reports and listening to the podcasts (and RODcasts of course). Really excited to see how the Rams do this year. Looking forward to getting involved as much as practically possible which means I need you all to get out of bed at least five hours earlier so that you're in line with British time.

Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LumberTubs said:
Hello from across the pond! I'm from Birmingham, England (the birthplace of heavy metal).

I've been following the Rams since about 2004 so I've seen both the bad and the really bad days. I've never played the game and to be honest most of my knowledge of it comes from Madden. I have no idea what a dig route is!

Been lurking for a little while mainly looking at the camp reports and listening to the podcasts (and RODcasts of course). Really excited to see how the Rams do this year. Looking forward to getting involved as much as practically possible which means I need you all to get out of bed at least five hours earlier so that you're in line with British time.

Thanks.
You picked a fine time to START following the Rams. One halfway decent season, and then a sharp, downward descent into football purgatory. Hopefully that mess of a (almost) decade is behind us now and we can return to our winning ways. Lots of cats on this board were witness to times when the Rams were the shit in the NFC West and all other teams had to make their bones against US.

Good to have you aboard Lumber! You've got some company in your neck of the woods.

YfphDwf.png

When you get some spare time (like now, lol) why don't you go ahead and join them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672</a>

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
X said:
LumberTubs said:

Thanks.
You picked a fine time to START following the Rams. One halfway decent season, and then a sharp, downward descent into football purgatory. Hopefully that mess of a (almost) decade is behind us now and we can return to our winning ways. Lots of cats on this board were witness to times when the Rams were the shyte in the NFC West and all other teams had to make their bones against US.

Good to have you aboard Lumber! You've got some company in your neck of the woods.

YfphDwf.png

When you get some spare time (like now, lol) why don't you go ahead and join them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672</a>

Thanks X.

I've already pinned myself on the map. Managed to pin myself in Birmingham, Alabama first though!

Excellent site you've got here by the way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LumberTubs said:
Thanks X.

I've already pinned myself on the map. Managed to pin myself in Birmingham, Alabama first though!

Excellent site you've got here by the way.
Alabama / London ... I've been to both places, and there are a few differences. :lol:

Thanks, man. If you need anything - let me know.

ausmurp

Starter
New to the board here, not new to Rams or NFL/College football. Football is a huge part of my life, by far my favorite sport and am very passionate - DIE HARD FAN. Been a Rams/football fan for 20 yrs now. I hate the Seahawks more than the 49ers as a lot of younger Rams fans do. I just hate Seattle and everything about it except for Microsoft and Starbucks. I'm 30 - just got married to the woman of my dreams and will be having kids soon. Little late to that party but 30 is the new 20 right? I'm from Columbus, OH - GO BUCKS! O-H! (supposed to reply I-O! It's our thing here in cbus). Fun fact Columbus, OH was named the smartest city in the US in 2012. Oh and my name is Austin.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LumberTubs becoming part of the herd:

Thanks.

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

I hope you've recovered from the horrible beating the Rams took at the hands of the Cheatriots. Frankly, I hope we never play there again. You'll just have to come to the states the go to a Rams game. :bg:

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
albefree69 said:
LumberTubs becoming part of the herd:

Thanks.

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

I hope you've recovered from the horrible beating the Rams took at the hands of the Cheatriots. Frankly, I hope we never play there again. You'll just have to come to the states the go to a Rams game. :bg:

Thanks for the welcome albe. I actually didn't get to the London game. I used to go every year but then my kids came along n my wife has this crazy idea that I shouldn't just disappear off n get drunk while they need looking after. :cheese:

At one point the rams were due to play here 3 years in a row n I was hoping to get to one of the future games but that fell by the wayside and the jags took the rams place

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ausmurp said:
New to the board here, not new to Rams or NFL/College football. Football is a huge part of my life, by far my favorite sport and am very passionate - DIE HARD FAN. Been a Rams/football fan for 20 yrs now. I hate the Seahawks more than the 49ers as a lot of younger Rams fans do. I just hate Seattle and everything about it except for Microsoft and Starbucks. I'm 30 - just got married to the woman of my dreams and will be having kids soon. Little late to that party but 30 is the new 20 right? I'm from Columbus, OH - GO BUCKS! O-H! (supposed to reply I-O! It's our thing here in cbus). Fun fact Columbus, OH was named the smartest city in the US in 2012. Oh and my name is Austin.
Welcome Austin.

Make yourself at home!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LumberTubs married to someone with incredibly strange priorities:
I used to go every year but then my kids came along n my wife has this crazy idea that I shouldn't just disappear off n get drunk while they need looking after. :cheese:

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head in disbelief. :zomg1:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LumberTubs said:

Thanks.

Welcome!

Look forward to your contributions around here and perspective from overseas!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ausmurp said:

Hey, I knoooow yoooou!

Welcome to the only board you need for Rams news and discussion!

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Rams fan since '95, even thru the hard years!;) Wife is typing this for me, so in the future, expect many typo's! Love the Rams, Hate the Whiners, SeaHags, mixed emotions about the Big Red, as I was raised a 'Homer'. Prefer tough defensive football, but loved the GSOT era. Game day "ALL RAMS" rest of the week is for objective look at team. Rams are bringing a beating to every team on their schedule! I know they wont win them all but I cheer for them 365 from whistle to whistle.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecollarram said:
Rams are bringing a beating to every team on their schedule! I know they wont win them all but I cheer for them 365 from whistle to whistle.
My man...

Welcome to ROD!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
bluecollarram joining the team:
Rams fan since '95, even thru the hard years!;) Wife is typing this for me, so in the future, expect many typo's! Love the Rams, Hate the Whiners, SeaHags, mixed emotions about the Big Red, as I was raised a 'Homer'. Prefer tough defensive football, but loved the GSOT era. Game day "ALL RAMS" rest of the week is for objective look at team. Rams are bringing a beating to every team on their schedule! I know they wont win them all but I cheer for them 365 from whistle to whistle.
Welcome to the ROD bluecollar! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Great to have the both of you here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecollarram said:

Love the Avatar!

Dive in and have some fun with us!

steve314

UDFA
Name
SkyMonitor
I have arrived to monitor the skies. I recognize some names I haven't seen in a while - good stuff!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steve314 said:
I have arrived to monitor the skies. I recognize some names I haven't seen in a while - good stuff!
Thanks for the status update, bruddah. And welcome to the R.O.D.
Please keep us apprised of any changes as they develop.

Grazi.