LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Old QB said:
My name is Brad and I've been a Ram fan since 1968.

I recently got married and moved from Utah to Canada... It is beautiful up here.

Looking forward to this season and hope that Sam lights it up!

Old QB
You too, Brad. You'll find there are quite a few "blue & white" fans on this board, so you're not alone by any stretch. Hope you enjoy all we have to offer, and let me know if you need anything.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
HometownBoy fashionably late to the party:
but I hope to at least make you guys stop and think at least once.
WOn't work on me cause I find thinking just slows me down. :bg:

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Stop by the members map and pin your location.

We're on Facebook too if you're interested. :bg:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Old QB joining the club:
Hey Brad! Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

I won't bother to repeat myself about the members map and Facebook cause I know you're already aware. :bg:

BTW, has anyone ever told you that you look just like Kellen Clemens?

I'm Curt. From central Illinois but live in Lake St Louis. Fan of Rams since they came here. I'm 38 and married with children. Nice to talk to all of you.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CardsandRams making a wise decision:
I'm Curt. From central Illinois but live in Lake St Louis. Fan of Rams since they came here. I'm 38 and married with children. Nice to talk to all of you.

Great to have you here Curt!

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Stop by the members map and pin the location of Lake St. Louis. I'm from St. Louis originally but though I recognize the name I don't remember where it is. :lol:

We're on Facebook too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
CardsandRams said:

Welcome. Talk to us often!

Gregz29

UDFA
Hey Everyone!

My name is Greg, I'm 45 years old been a Rams fan since I was 7. I've lived in Philly all my life but have always been a diehard Rams fan. The Rams are my passion and I am looking forward to posting on the forum!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gregz29 said:
Hey Everyone!

My name is Greg, I'm 45 years old been a Rams fan since I was 7. I've lived in Philly all my life but have always been a diehard Rams fan. The Rams are my passion and I am looking forward to posting on the forum!
Welcome. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. :ww:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CardsandRams having trouble with the members map:
Not sure how to pin the map but Lake St Louis is west of STL where 70 and 40 meet.

Somebody did it for me so I haven't a clue how to do it either. :lol:

I was born in St. Louis but I lived most of my life in Florissant. I went to McCluer High School (before they split it in two) and I lived about 1.5 miles from it.

X can probably help you to figure out the member map thing. Good to have to here. :bg:

BTW, why do you hate the Blues? :lol:

Ebonemalone

Rookie
7e3eta3e.jpg
hey ram nation! Ethan checkin in!

Was born in california, lived near Portland, Oregon for 13 years. Now back in Cali to finish college.

Last 3 years of my life have been hindered by a brain tumor and effects. Now I'm just ready to finally finish college and hopefully be the next Quintin Tarantino! (But better looking of course!)

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Ebonemalone with proof of intelligence:
7e3eta3e.jpg

Last 3 years of my life have been hindered by a brain tumor and effects.
(But better looking of course!)

We must have had our brain surgery done at the same time cause it's been a little over three years for me too. :lol:

We are in the select group of people that A) have proof that we actually have a brain and B) are better looking than the average bear. :ww:

Ebonemalone

Rookie
albefree69 said:
Ebonemalone with proof of intelligence:
7e3eta3e.jpg

Last 3 years of my life have been hindered by a brain tumor and effects.
(But better looking of course!)

We must have had our brain surgery done at the same time cause it's been a little over three years for me too. :lol:

Yeeaahhh buddy

Although I've had many surgeries and more the last 3 years, I just didn't want to go into detail lol. It would be 3 pages on here!
We are in the select group of people that A) have proof that we actually have a brain and B) are better looking than the average bear. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dang I wish I was a young dapper Dan again! Glad you've made the formal intro and glad to have you here, Ebonemalone.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
CGI_Ram said:
Dang I wish I was a young dapper Dan again! Glad you've made the formal intro and glad to have you here, Ebonemalone.
Being young's not all it's cracked up to be CGI. I'll trade ya my youth for your security and steady independence. :lmao:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HometownBoy said:
CGI_Ram said:
Being young's not all it's cracked up to be CGI. I'll trade ya my youth for your security and steady independence. :lmao:

I'd trade for your youth if I could keep my life lessons! :lmao:

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Hello all. Greetings from the Bluegrass state. I'm looking forward to chatting with Rams fans that actually enjoy cheering for the team.

I was born and raised in the STL, went to Ladue and then went on to the University of Kentucky to run track from there. I've been here ever since. Although I currently reside in Louisville I still bleed blue.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ky Ram said:
Hello all. Greetings from the Bluegrass state. I'm looking forward to chatting with Rams fans that actually enjoy cheering for the team.

I was born and raised in the STL, went to Ladue and then went on to the University of Kentucky to run track from there. I've been here ever since. Although I currently reside in Louisville I still bleed blue.

Is this the KY many of us here know?

Welcome! Woot!

Dive right in. We've got the best board on the 'net right here! You'll fit right in!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
Ky Ram said:

Welcome! Woot!

Dive right in. We've got the best board on the 'net right here! You'll fit right in!
You are too kind, and yes it's me. I am looking forward to it. I'm ready for this Monday night game though, should be a great one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
W
Ky Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Ky Ram said:

Welcome! Woot!

You are too kind, and yes it's me. I am looking forward to it. I'm ready for this Monday night game though, should be a great one.

Great to see you here!

Yeah, a good Monday night'r on tap. It feels like a tall order for Miami, but... this is the NFL. Who knows!

X usually takes care of the mint on the pillow, but let me know if you need anything to feel at home!