LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:
Dang I wish I was a young dapper Dan again! Glad you've made the formal intro and glad to have you here, Ebonemalone.

Glad to be here!

I'm always a little sad when I write (what I think) to be a well thought out ram post, and no one quotes or replies lol. I don't think I'm at the football iq of most others here yet, even though I've been devoted since I was 8 lol

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I probably missed welcoming a bunch of new members so I'm going to do a mass welcome.

Welcome all you new members to the ROD!

Everyone should stop by the members map and pin your location.

In addition, you should check us out on Facebook because I understand there's some good stuff there. :bg:

fatkook

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am new here but not to the RAMS. Been a fan since 1977. Also an Angels fan. I grew up in So Cal. Living in Denver now but never stopped being a RAMS fan.

Thanks for letting me in.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fatkook said:
I am new here but not to the RAMS. Been a fan since 1977. Also an Angels fan. I grew up in So Cal. Living in Denver now but never stopped being a RAMS fan.

Thanks for letting me in.

Welcome aboard. I like the avatar!

Everything Rams you'll find right here. Have some fun with us!

One of my earliest memories was being in the then-recently-finished basement of our old house my family has since moved from. I guess I was five years old. The Rams were being shown on the television. My father was in the room with me, and he pointed to the television and excitedly said, "Look, that's the Rams. They play in Los Angeles right now, but next year they will be moving to St. Louis to play here!" My family is charter PSL-holders for the St. Louis Rams, and I have been going to games since they were playing at Busch Stadium.

In those early seasons, when my family did not have as much money, I would go with my father, one of his co-worker friends he met in undergrad at Saint Louis University, and that man's son, and the four of us would bring a small grill to the Mississippi Riverfront. We would grill a few dogs and burgers, toss a football around, and throw rocks at the driftwood in the "Mighty Mississippi." We'd then head into the game and watch the Rams play (and usually lose). Nowadays, we either tailgate in the lot just north of the entrance to the Eads Bridge near Laclede's Landing, or we do brunch at the Missouri Athletic Club where we are members, just across the street from the Edward Jones Dome.

Over the past 18 years, I have grown up with the team. I've gone to at least a handful of home games every season. I also attended Super Bowls XXXIV and XXXVI. My favorite game I attended was the 2001 NFC Championship; It was the loudest, most electric atmosphere I ever experienced at the Dome. I have also attended away games at Atlanta (in the playoffs, when they lost) and Chicago (in the regular season, in 2003, when they won). I have lived in St. Louis my entire life, and am now finishing up law school here.

I look forward to sharing in my Rams fandom with you all; here's to more decades of Rams football.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Hey Greatest Show and fatkook! Welcome to the ROD!

Great to have you guys here and I look forward to reading your stuff.

St. Louisan born and raised and I have been a die-hard Rams fan since 1995. I am also a life long Blues fan but oddly I am not a fan of the cardinals.

I went to the first game the Rams played at Busch stadium and I have been hooked on them since. I had never been to an NFL game prior to that and I never followed the Grid birds when they were in town.

In 1999 I went through a bitter separation and I swear the only thing that got me through it was the GSOT. T
I've cheered them on during the dark days of the Linehan and Spags eras and continue to stick by them through this seemingly never ending rebuilding period and the constant threats of moving.

Fortunately or unfortunately I decided a long time ago that I'm in it for the long haul with this team.

GO RAMS!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STL_Bighorn said:
St. Louisan born and raised and I have been a die-hard Rams fan since 1995. I am also a life long Blues fan but oddly I am not a fan of the cardinals.

I went to the first game the Rams played at Busch stadium and I have been hooked on them since. I had never been to an NFL game prior to that and I never followed the Grid birds when they were in town.

In 1999 I went through a bitter separation and I swear the only thing that got me through it was the GSOT. T
I've cheered them on during the dark days of the Linehan and Spags eras and continue to stick by them through this seemingly never ending rebuilding period and the constant threats of moving.

Fortunately or unfortunately I decided a long time ago that I'm in it for the long haul with this team.

GO RAMS!!!!!
Welcome to the show, Bighorn!

Always good to have another "all-in" Rams fan in the house.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
STL_Bighorn said:

GO RAMS!!!!!
Welcome to the show, Bighorn!

Always good to have another "all-in" Rams fan in the house.

Conquer. Dive in and get to know the gang here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Greatest Show said:
One of my earliest memories was being in the then-recently-finished basement of our old house my family has since moved from. I guess I was five years old. The Rams were being shown on the television. My father was in the room with me, and he pointed to the television and excitedly said, "Look, that's the Rams. They play in Los Angeles right now, but next year they will be moving to St. Louis to play here!" My family is charter PSL-holders for the St. Louis Rams, and I have been going to games since they were playing at Busch Stadium.

In those early seasons, when my family did not have as much money, I would go with my father, one of his co-worker friends he met in undergrad at Saint Louis University, and that man's son, and the four of us would bring a small grill to the Mississippi Riverfront. We would grill a few dogs and burgers, toss a football around, and throw rocks at the driftwood in the "Mighty Mississippi." We'd then head into the game and watch the Rams play (and usually lose). Nowadays, we either tailgate in the lot just north of the entrance to the Eads Bridge near Laclede's Landing, or we do brunch at the Missouri Athletic Club where we are members, just across the street from the Edward Jones Dome.

Over the past 18 years, I have grown up with the team. I've gone to at least a handful of home games every season. I also attended Super Bowls XXXIV and XXXVI. My favorite game I attended was the 2001 NFC Championship; It was the loudest, most electric atmosphere I ever experienced at the Dome. I have also attended away games at Atlanta (in the playoffs, when they lost) and Chicago (in the regular season, in 2003, when they won). I have lived in St. Louis my entire life, and am now finishing up law school here.

I look forward to sharing in my Rams fandom with you all; here's to more decades of Rams football.

Hell of a first post! That's some good shit.

Well... start sharing my man!

Welcome.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Hi guys..

I'm James from the UK (about 30KM from London), I'm 25 and I'm massive rams fan ever since the greatest show on turf when I was about 10...
My Torry Holt and Marshall Faulk jerseys are pride and place in my wardrobe along with my beloved Liverpool FC shirts!

Rams 4 Life

:)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome to ROD, UK. Thanks for joining, and looking forward to your involvement here.
If you need anything, or have any questions, just let us know!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome UK!

You've come to the right place to talk and enjoy everything Rams!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Hey everyone, my name is John and I am 26 living out in the Seattle area. I've been a proud Rams for over 10 years. While it has been tough and the great moments have been few and far between ill always stick with this team. Found this site last season while getting my Rams info fix on the Post Dispatch fourm. Ive never joined a fourm but often come to both sites to read about the team. I found the other site was getting way to negative so I gravitated to this forum more and more and have always enjoyed coming hear and reading all the discussions you guys have. I'm coming to St. Louis for the first time this weekend for the Monday night game and even though Bradford is out and all the odds are against us I can't wait.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome Rams Until I Die (got a nickname?). I recognize your name from that dumpiest of all dumps you spoke of in your post. I hope you enjoy it here, and please ... feel free to jump in any time!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Thanks man I'm excited to come out there for my 1st time! I'll be arriving Sunday morning and leaving Tuesday morning. You guys can just call me John and yeah I borrowed the name from the MLS team here in Seattle the Sounders. What you don't like all the rain out here?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks man I'm excited to come out there for my 1st time! I'll be arriving Sunday morning and leaving Tuesday morning. You guys can just call me John and yeah I borrowed the name from the MLS team here in Seattle the Sounders. What you don't like all the rain out here?
John.

I'll try to remember that.

Or I'll call you RUID. That has a nice ring to it. :D

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Works for me. So Sunday my friend and I have our day figured out with bar, football, beer then a concert that night. As for Monday while waiting for the game do you have any suggestions of some good spots near the stadium to hangout? My friend is a Seachickens fan and expects plenty of crap talk but he is a good trooper and he will deal with it. Was thinking maybe a visit to the Arch.