LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hey all my name is Nick 23 years old from the St. Louis south city area. Been a Rams fan all my life and think we are on the right track. Came here because I was told there was better, more civil conversation compared to stltoday. Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFanNick89 said:
Hey all my name is Nick 23 years old from the St. Louis south city area. Been a Rams fan all my life and think we are on the right track. Came here because I was told there was better, more civil conversation compared to stltoday. Thanks.
You got that right.

Welcome, man.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFanNick89 said:

You were told right, welcome to the forums!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFanNick89 said:

Welcome Nick!

You came to the right place!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
Hey guys my nane is Dustin age is 31 and live in southern illinois. As a looong time oilers fan i followed the titans with the move just to watch bud adamd destroy them. So as i moved to southern Illinois just an hour away from stl i took fishers move to the rams the same year as a sign. I have decided to take my die hard fanaticism to a team thar deserves it and follow one of the best coaches to a new team.

Welcome Rabid Ram!

I can see a sick avatar in your near future with that screen name!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HE WITH HORNS said:
Most of you know me from another board, I still post there, but this one is more colorful and positive sounding. Hi.

Welcome!

Colorful? Yes!

Positive sounding? Yes!

Your new home? Yes!!!!! :cheese:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Hey guys my nane is Dustin age is 31 and live in southern illinois. As a looong time oilers fan i followed the titans with the move just to watch bud adamd destroy them. So as i moved to southern Illinois just an hour away from stl i took fishers move to the rams the same year as a sign. I have decided to take my die hard fanaticism to a team thar deserves it and follow one of the best coaches to a new team.

Welcome Rabid Ram!

All fixed up now :) just wish their waz a way to use my own pic as avatar unless I missed something lol

Ryback

UDFA
Name
Joe
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:

Welcome Rabid Ram!

All fixed up now :) just wish their waz a way to use my own pic as avatar unless I missed something lol

How you gonna jack my avy like that. lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:

Welcome Rabid Ram!

You can use your own, as long as it's no bigger than 100px by 100px. If you need help with that, then send me the pic you want to use and I'll make it happen. Plus, how ya gonna jack Ryback's avi like that? lol.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ryback said:
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:

Welcome Rabid Ram!

How you gonna jack my avy like that. lol

I have no idea what you're talking bout lmao i didnt jack it just merely borrowed it till x fixed tje avatar issue

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
What’s good people!

My names T I'm 24 years of age, I have been a Rams fan since I was a little kid. my Father is a huge rams fan and used to take me to the games when i was a little guy and they were still in LA. I became a fan for life. :twisted:

I came across this site and it looked legit, I like chopping it up with other Fans and hearing their thoughts on situations that are taking place with our team. It's also pretty cool to be a part of this community. I know there are Rams fans probably on here that have been around longer than myself and I like when they drop knowledge on the youngins, so yea :sly:

that’s pretty much it, take it easy every one and GO RAMS!!!! :peace:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sup t welcome to the forum ive tried a few myself this is the most cival board ive found

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome to the grown-up's table, T.

You can delete those other forums from your favorites now.
You're done.

Hi guys, my name's Jamie, sending greetings from across the pond :cheese:
I am 20 years old and so have only been a Rams fan for 2/3 years(Not great coverage across here), but have been a football fan for much longer.
I'm sure your probably thinking, "why is this guy coming on a board if he hasn't been a fan for a long time". Well i'm glad you asked, i do like to think of myself as knowledgeable enough to engage in the discussions on the site and to be honest it will be nice to actually have somewhere to talk about football as there are not that many fans over here (amazingly in my opinion).
I'd like to apologize in advance for any possible mistakes i might make with regards to knowing the game but i feel like i have reached the point where any such mistakes will be few and far between.
So anyway that's about it, i look forward to talking football with you guys, and Go Rams :bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The English Ram said:
I am 20 years old and so have only been a Rams fan for 2/3 years(Not great coverage across here), but have been a football fan for much longer.
I'm sure your probably thinking, "why is this guy coming on a board if he hasn't been a fan for a long time". Well i'm glad you asked, i do like to think of myself as knowledgeable enough to engage in the discussions on the site and to be honest it will be nice to actually have somewhere to talk about football as there are not that many fans over here (amazingly in my opinion).
I'd like to apologize in advance for any possible mistakes i might make with regards to knowing the game but i feel like i have reached the point where any such mistakes will be few and far between.
So anyway that's about it, i look forward to talking football with you guys, and Go Rams :bg:

Hi Jamie!

Awesome to have you join us! Thanks for choosing ROD! Wise choice!

We look forward to your perspective from across the pond!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
LosAngelesRams said:
What’s good people!

My names T I'm 24 years of age, I have been a Rams fan since I was a little kid. my Father is a huge rams fan and used to take me to the games when i was a little guy and they were still in LA. I became a fan for life. :twisted:

I came across this site and it looked legit, I like chopping it up with other Fans and hearing their thoughts on situations that are taking place with our team. It's also pretty cool to be a part of this community. I know there are Rams fans probably on here that have been around longer than myself and I like when they drop knowledge on the youngins, so yea :sly:

Welcome aboard!

Forums are a lot of fun. I can confirm to you; this one is the best Rams board! :D

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:
Sup t welcome to the forum ive tried a few myself this is the most cival board ive found
CGI_Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
What’s good people!

Welcome aboard!

Forums are a lot of fun. I can confirm to you; this one is the best Rams board! :D

X said:
Welcome to the grown-up's table, T.

You can delete those other forums from your favorites now.
You're done.

Thanks fellas, trust me im glad I'm here. :cheese:

i cant wait to talk with you guys when the season kicks off :bign:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The English Ram said:

Welcome, where are you based? We already have a Scot, a Northern Irishman and a Welsman so you're completing the set!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ScotsRam said:
Welcome, where are you based? We already have a Scot, a Northern Irishman and a Welsman so you're completing the set!

Yeah, our overseas members have a special place here. The dedication to root from abroad is amazing!

*fist bump*