LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScottNW said:
Hey folks,

Got an invite from CGI Ram over at realramsfans to join up here, thought I could use another internet forum in my life!

My name's Scott and I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland. I've been a Rams fan since 1999 and since then football has basically been a huge part of my life; I played on an amateur team here in Edinburgh for a few years before moving into coaching (currently coaching WRs at a local University team).

Looking forward to discussing Rams football with all of you.
Ruh roh.
TWO Scottish Rams fans on one forum?

There can be only one...

highlander1.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
ScottNW said:
Hey folks,

Got an invite from CGI Ram over at realramsfans to join up here, thought I could use another internet forum in my life!

My name's Scott and I'm from Edinburgh, Scotland. I've been a Rams fan since 1999 and since then football has basically been a huge part of my life; I played on an amateur team here in Edinburgh for a few years before moving into coaching (currently coaching WRs at a local University team).

Welcome, two of us following the Rams from the same wee country 4,000 miles away? Now that's cool.

Did you make it to London?

ScottNW

UDFA
ScotsRam said:
ScottNW said:
Hey folks,

Welcome, two of us following the Rams from the same wee country 4,000 miles away? Now that's cool.

Did you make it to London?

Yeah, I was in the lower tier behind the Pats bench (about 10 rows from the field).

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Agamemnon

Rookie
Some of you might know me if you visit [The Rams Huddle]
Some of you might remember me as Agphat from [Real Rams Fans]
I am looking forward to the Rams having a good season. I expect the draft to be extremely interesting.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Agamemnon said:
I am looking forward to the Rams having a good season. I expect the draft to be extremely interesting.
Sweet!

Ag in the hizzouse.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Agamemnon said:

Welcome aboard!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Agamemnon said:

Welcome Agamemnon!

I think you will like it here.
Really great board, great people.

V3

Hall of Fame
Hello, just introducing myself. I used to frequent another Rams forum and some may remember me from there going under a similar username. I got sick and tired of many of the posters there so I'm trying a different forum. I hope this one is better in terms of intelligence, attacks, allegations, mod support, and reading comprehension. I hope I don't step on too many toes.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Man, i just came to this board a couple weeks ago. I, like many others, left another very popular board due to the way things were done. The disrespect shown to people. This board is great. From what i've seen.

bluecoconuts

Legend
V3 said:
Hello, just introducing myself. I used to frequent another Rams forum and some may remember me from there going under a similar username. I got sick and tired of many of the posters there so I'm trying a different forum. I hope this one is better in terms of intelligence, attacks, allegations, mod support, and reading comprehension. I hope I don't step on too many toes.

Welcome to the board! The staff here take pride in making this the best Rams board out there, making it a fun environment for everyone, from blind homers to the average joe. As long as everyone treats others with respect (which is very very rarely an issue around here) there's never any issues. There's a very good group of guys here, from the top down, and you should hopefully find it to your liking. If I do my job right this should be the last Rams board you ever visit. :ww:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
V3 said:

Hi V3!!

Welcome my friend!!

This is a good board, thoughtful discussions - good information.

I think you will like it here.

GO RAMS!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
V3 said:
Veni Vidi Vici?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
El Juggernauto said:
Man, i just came to this board a couple weeks ago. I, like many others, left another very popular board due to the way things were done. The disrespect shown to people. This board is great. From what i've seen.

Excellent.

I'm not sure if I welcomed you El Juggernauto.

Just in case.......Welcome my friend!!!

:ww:

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Well thank you, I really don't do a whole lot of talking. I think I'm a little gunshy after dealin with "The Herd". Unless you had 1000 post no one gave a damn what you had to say. I guess a thousand text-like post consisting of "lol"-"awesome"-"agreed" etc etc etc are far more valued than 300 actual post with contents of thought. I feel like home here already. I was on the original st.louis rams website message board for years until it got shut down, I had thousands of post. A few years of dealing with the last board will calm your typin fingers down. Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
El Juggernauto said:
Well thank you, I really don't do a whole lot of talking. I think I'm a little gunshy after dealin with "The Herd". Unless you had 1000 post no one gave a damn what you had to say. I guess a thousand text-like post consisting of "lol"-"awesome"-"agreed" etc etc etc are far more valued than 300 actual post with contents of thought. I feel like home here already. I was on the original st.louis rams website message board for years until it got shut down, I had thousands of post. A few years of dealing with the last board will calm your typin fingers down. Lol

I gotta say; your avatar is "creepy good". I like it!

Glad you feel at home. That's a tribute to the quality of membership.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Hey whats up everyone! I'm Joe, I'm 22 and from NY. Go Rams, Knicks, and Yankees! Like a lot of ppl I became a fan during the GSOT and stuck with em ever since. Been lurking for a while, figured I'd finally join with the draft being tomorrow. This is definitely the best Rams forum out there.. looks good, I like the layout, and everyone seems pretty cool.

quick question: I finally made a twitter, who should I follow for Rams news/rumors? I only have Schefter and Jim Thomas

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
JoeBo21 said:
Hey whats up everyone! I'm Joe, I'm 22 and from NY. Go Rams, Knicks, and Yankees! Like a lot of ppl I became a fan during the GSOT and stuck with em ever since. Been lurking for a while, figured I'd finally join with the draft being tomorrow. This is definitely the best Rams forum out there.. looks good, I like the layout, and everyone seems pretty cool.

quick question: I finally made a twitter, who should I follow for Rams news/rumors? I only have Schefter and Jim Thomas

Welcome Joe. Glad you joined and look forward to your input around here. Keep posting.

I follow Bernie, Softli, Mayock, Mortenson, John Clayton, McShay, etc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Dak

UDFA
I'm a Leo, and I smell pretty good. I hear this is the Dude's pad. Don't worry. I'll never pee on anyone's rug.

I might lurk more than post at this point. I'll be looking for a range of opinions about the Rams' draft choices this week.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
How's it going guys.

I'm just a little old Rams lover from dusty Oklahoma.....
I look forward to a strong draft (beginning tonight...) and a good year.