LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
TomSlick said:
Just got CGI's invite (OK, it's been sitting in my Inbox for a month, but I just
noticed it today...yeah, I'm a little slow)

Looks like cool set up over here so I'll probably bounce between here and RRF.

Been following the RAMS since '65.

How are you Tom?
Glad to see you here.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Nice look, have not had a chance yet to dig too deep into the site. Just got around to clicking on CGI's invite.....Thanks CGI.

Big Ram fan from the East Coast. Been a Rams fan since 77 when they were in LA. Long story but very loyal Boston sports fan.....except the Patriots.

Look forward to spending some time here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Boston Ram said:
Nice look, have not had a chance yet to dig too deep into the site. Just got around to clicking on CGI's invite.....Thanks CGI.

Big Ram fan from the East Coast. Been a Rams fan since 77 when they were in LA. Long story but very loyal Boston sports fan.....except the Patriots.

Hey a Bahston Rams Fan. That's Wikkid Ahsum. :cheese:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Boston Ram said:

As long as you don't like the pats, you're alright in my book.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
X said:
Boston Ram said:

Hey a Bahston Rams Fan. That's Wikkid Ahsum. :cheese:

Wikkid Pissa works too lol!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Boston Ram said:

Welcome Bahsten!

Dang, I sent that invite like 2 years ago... :lmao:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
Boston Ram said:

Welcome Bahsten!

Dang, I sent that invite like 2 years ago... :lmao:

I just had a baby lol. Not a lot of time for message boards. Looks good so far bro, nice work.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Boston Ram said:

As long as you don't like the pats, you're alright in my book.

You dont have to worry about that my friend. My house is a No Patriot zone.

A55VA6

Legend
Just signed up, figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Kyle, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Illinois. I've been a Rams fan ever since I started liking football when I was about 8 years old. Through the good and bad I have always loved this team and I just can't wait until the day we make it back to the playoffs. I feel like Sam Bradford, Jeff Fisher, and Les Snead ARE the answer, and I believe we can make the playoffs within the next couple years.

It kind of sucks out here in Bears and Packers country. Can't wait to start talking Rams with some Rams fans!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A55VA6 said:
Just signed up, figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Kyle, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Illinois. I've been a Rams fan ever since I started liking football when I was about 8 years old. Through the good and bad I have always loved this team and I just can't wait until the day we make it back to the playoffs. I feel like Sam Bradford, Jeff Fisher, and Les Snead ARE the answer, and I believe we can make the playoffs within the next couple years.

It kind of sucks out here in Bears and Packers country. Can't wait to start talking Rams with some Rams fans!
Whassaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Good to have you on board, Kyle!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A55VA6 said:

Its great to have you here!

Dive right in! Let's talk Rams!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Good to see all of the new members on the board!

You will like it here...........book it!

Go Rams!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
A55VA6 said:

Welcome A55VA6!

Always good to see a new member!!

You will like this board and will enjoy the interaction.

Go Rams!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Boston Ram said:

Welcome Boston.

Good to see you here.

Go Rams!

bluecoconuts

Legend
A55VA6 said:

Within the next few years? I'm saying next year! I have really high hopes going into this year, and it feels goooooooood. Welcome to the last Rams site you'll ever need! :mrgreen:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Most of you know me from another board, I still post there, but this one is more colorful and positive sounding. Hi.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
HE WITH HORNS said:
Most of you know me from another board, I still post there, but this one is more colorful and positive sounding. Hi.

He With Horns.............Welcome dude!!!!

Great to see you.

You will like it here.....it's a really good board. Great people.

Go Rams!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Hey guys my nane is Dustin age is 31 and live in southern illinois. As a looong time oilers fan i followed the titans with the move just to watch bud adamd destroy them. So as i moved to southern Illinois just an hour away from stl i took fishers move to the rams the same year as a sign. I have decided to take my die hard fanaticism to a team thar deserves it and follow one of the best coaches to a new team.

Ryback

UDFA
Name
Joe
Rabid Ram said:
Hey guys my nane is Dustin age is 31 and live in southern illinois. As a looong time oilers fan i followed the titans with the move just to watch bud adamd destroy them. So as i moved to southern Illinois just an hour away from stl i took fishers move to the rams the same year as a sign. I have decided to take my die hard fanaticism to a team thar deserves it and follow one of the best coaches to a new team.

Welcome man. I live in Memphis so I gotcha on the Titans stuff lol. They are exactly what you said a trainwreck. Jeff Fisher has are beloved Rams steered in the right direction.