LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
CGI_Ram said:
biggame1190 said:
Whats up guys and gals. Some of you may already know me from RRF. CGI invited me to ROD so I thought I would expand my Rams message board world a little bit more.

:cool: Go Rammies

There are a lot of members I respect at RRF; this guy is among the best Rams fans I know.

Welcome BG.

Thanks a lot man that's real nice to hear. I feel the same about you CGI you know that. Good to be here. I can already tell that ROD is not the scapegoating bash fest that RRF is turning into. :yeh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
biggame1190 said:
I can already tell that ROD is not the scapegoating bash fest ....

Well put and welcome to our home. By the way... dug your post on WRs.

RamsLife

UDFA
Sup everybody? Name is RamsLife and have been a member on RRF (realramsfans) since '06. CGI shot me an invite to check out this website/forum and I liked what I saw so I joined, lol. That's about it...Go Rams!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsLife said:
Sup everybody? Name is RamsLife and have been a member on RRF (realramsfans) since '06. CGI shot me an invite to check out this website/forum and I liked what I saw so I joined, lol. That's about it...Go Rams!!!
Sup homey.

Good to have you aboard. Drop by anytime.
After all, two forums are better than one!

RamsLife

UDFA
X said:
RamsLife said:
Sup homey.

Good to have you aboard. Drop by anytime.
After all, two forums are better than one!

True that. And yea...thanks man.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsLife said:

Man is a good fan and knows his stuff. He belongs here!

We are lucky to have you, bro. Keep mixing it up!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

…..

Legend
I'm ramdog1 in another existence....and being an obedient dog, I instinctively followed others over here just to tell you that thier all crazy humans.

You've been warned.

:hehe:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Dog said:
I'm ramdog1 in another existence....and being an obedient dog, I instinctively followed others over here just to tell you that thier all crazy humans.

You've been warned.

:hehe:

And... You are house trained!

Great to see you made it!

Let's have some fun!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Howdy fellow Rammers. I'm Mojo. I know some you already from another board(whats up CGI,Ramdog,BG!),but i've cashed in my chips over there i think. Looking forward to posting with ya'll.

Been a fan since the age of 10 when in '79 the Rams took on the mighty Steelers and juuuust came up short.

I'm an Arizona native(not to be confused with a native american). Anyway,just wanted to pop in and say hello.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mojorizen7 said:
Howdy fellow Rammers. I'm Mojo. I know some you already from another board(whats up CGI,Ramdog,BG!),but i've cashed in my chips over there i think. Looking forward to posting with ya'll.

Been a fan since the age of 10 when in '79 the Rams took on the mighty Steelers and juuuust came up short.

I'm an Arizona native(not to be confused with a native american). Anyway,just wanted to pop in and say hello.
Excellent. Thanks for giving us a chance to make you look like a genius.
Cuz, you know, reading this board is like sleeping at a Holiday Inn Express.

Nice to have you aboard, Mr. Blutarsky.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mojorizen7 said:

SWEEEEET!

Great to have you HERE! This place has done a nice job collecting fine members like yourself! No doubt you'll find the experience here the way a fan site should be!

Your circle of friends is a solid one; invite some!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Name is Rambitious1, aka Rambitious from the 'other' board. :bg:

I was born about two and a half hours drive north of L.A. and as a kid became a Rams fan in 1970. Loved, laughed, cried and screamed with them for forty years plus.

By day I am an Arbitration Judge in Northern California, facilitating Arbitrations as well. It's never boring that's for sure.

Looking forward to the new board. - I'm pretty impressed with the look of it.

GO RAMS!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome to ROD, everyone! Make yourselves at home.

:cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rambitious1 said:

I was born about two and a half hours drive north of L.A. and as a kid became a Rams fan in 1970. Loved, laughed, cried and screamed with them for forty years plus.

By day I am an Arbitration Judge in Northern California, facilitating Arbitrations as well. It's never boring that's for sure.

GO RAMS!!
Pretty cool. What did you think of the Arbitration between the Rams and CVC?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rambitious1 said:

GO RAMS!!

I don't know why, but I find your avatar even more hilarious now that I know you're a Judge. Welcome to the board!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
X said:
Rambitious1 said:

GO RAMS!!
Pretty cool. What did you think of the Arbitration between the Rams and CVC?

I thought the Rams would win.
As long as they had all of their information in order, evidence of what additions would be needed to bring the Ed into top tier status, they had it. I did not read their proposal to the CVC, however I assumed that it was one that included everything needed for first tier status as well. As long as those two things matched and were accurate, it was a no brainer. When they came to St. Louis, they got one whale of a lease. Too good of a lease if you ask me.