LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
bluecoconuts said:
Rambitious1 said:
Name is Rambitious1, aka Rambitious from the 'other' board. :bg:

I was born about two and a half hours drive north of L.A. and as a kid became a Rams fan in 1970. Loved, laughed, cried and screamed with them for forty years plus.

By day I am an Arbitration Judge in Northern California, facilitating Arbitrations as well. It's never boring that's for sure.

Looking forward to the new board. - I'm pretty impressed with the look of it.

GO RAMS!!

I don't know why, but I find your avatar even more hilarious now that I know you're a Judge. Welcome to the board!

Thank you

Glad to be here.

TomSlick

UDFA
Just got CGI's invite (OK, it's been sitting in my Inbox for a month, but I just
noticed it today...yeah, I'm a little slow)

Looks like cool set up over here so I'll probably bounce between here and RRF.

Been following the RAMS since '65.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
TomSlick said:
Just got CGI's invite (OK, it's been sitting in my Inbox for a month, but I just

You'll dig this site. Welcome.

TomSlick

UDFA
DR RAM said:
TomSlick said:

You'll dig this site. Welcome.

Appreciate it. Thanks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TomSlick said:

Big welcome TomSlick. I feel like I keep saying the same things with each new member... But we're lucky to have your contributions.

This site is loaded with new faces, but they are among the best fans you'll find.

And... The familiar faces you see are here for that reason!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Simba

Rookie
Hello everyone.My name is Simone (male) and I live in Italy (Empoli, small town near Florence, Tuscany). Sorry for my bad English but I hope that you are going to understand me.I am Ram's fan, from the end of the 80's, when we played in LA and for us played Everett, Green Ellard etc.etc.I am very happy to talk to people like you living our daily Rams. Ciao from Simone!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Simba said:
Hello everyone.My name is Simone (male) and I live in Italy (Empoli, small town near Florence, Tuscany). Sorry for my bad English but I hope that you are going to understand me.I am Ram's fan, from the end of the 80's, when we played in LA and for us played Everett, Green Ellard etc.etc.I am very happy to talk to people like you living our daily Rams. Ciao from Simone!
Buon giorno, Simba. Benvenuti in ROD. :ww:

Simba

Rookie
X said:
Simba said:
Buon giorno, Simba. Benvenuti in ROD. :ww:

Grazie!Thank You very much!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Simba said:

Welcome! Awesome to have you join! How did you find us?

Have some fun!

Simba

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:
Simba said:

Welcome! Awesome to have you join! How did you find us?

Have some fun!

Hi CGI and thank's for your welcome.Usually I read some STL newspaper for to have informations about Rams Park.But I would like to known something more about the news that are impossible to known on players, coaching staff, fans, etc.etc.So i looked for a forum where was possible all this and with google research, I found your forum and here I am!If anyone needs some help for italian o spanish traduction, please contact me, I would be very proud to help You (just for a rough traslation since my problems with English language).Ciao!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Simba said:

Hello,

Welcome Simone!

By the way, I too remember those days in the 80s.
Happy to have you on board!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We have another European! Welcome Simba! Italy is one of my favourite countries in the world, truly beautiful.

Simba

Rookie
Rambitious1 said:
Simba said:

Hello,

Welcome Simone!

By the way, I too remember those days in the 80s.
Happy to have you on board!!!

Thank You for your welcome!

Simba

Rookie
ScotsRam said:
We have another European! Welcome Simba! Italy is one of my favourite countries in the world, truly beautiful.

Hi ScotsRam!Were you in London (Wembley) last October? (Rams- Patriots).I was!

P.s. Sorry for Off Topic!

Ryback

UDFA
Name
Joe
My name is Joe. Im 19 and work at UPS. I was born and raised in Memphis,TN as a Tennessee Vols and STL Cards fan. Nobody in my family was big on pro football. So I just decided to stay in the same city as my baseball team. Ive been a die hard Ram since.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ryback said:
My name is Joe. Im 19 and work at UPS. I was born and raised in Memphis,TN as a Tennessee Vols and STL Cards fan. Nobody in my family was big on pro football. So I just decided to stay in the same city as my baseball team. Ive been a die hard Ram since.
Sup. Welcome to the R-O-D brudda man. :bign:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ryback said:

Welcome, Ryback... that's a sweet avatar!

Look forward to your participation!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ryback said:

Welcome Ryback!

Glad to have you on board!
I've never been to TN, but I hear its nice there.

Welcome to the best Rams board on the web!