LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
tbux said:
selassie for those on here who dont know me- TBUX has ZERO to do with Tampa- it is my first initial and first 3 letters of my last name. I do root for the Bucs- I have lived here for many years now- but my heart will always belong to my Rams- cant get past that. same with the Reds- but I do pull for the Rays 2nd.
Well, you've officially had your balls broken. Now you're one of us.

... there is no escape.

One of us.. One of us.. Gooble gobble, gooble gobble... One of us.. One of us... We accept him we accept him...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
tbux said:
selassie for those on here who dont know me- TBUX has ZERO to do with Tampa- it is my first initial and first 3 letters of my last name. I do root for the Bucs- I have lived here for many years now- but my heart will always belong to my Rams- cant get past that. same with the Reds- but I do pull for the Rays 2nd.

Well, you do realize that I have enjoyed fucking with you about that for quite a long time now I'm sure :razzed:

Nice to see you posting here. Welcome to civilization.

tbux

Rookie
yeah I know you enjoy that- I just wanted to make sure everyone who doesnt know me doesnt think that about me- trust me, my feelers never get hurt- Im happy to be here-

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
G'Day ... Ram fan from Melbourne Australia ... reading the forum for awhile decided to contribute. Have supported the Rams since 1988 .. When Jim Everett was QB at Anaheim .. went to a few games when we were there and have been a passionate long distance fan ever since.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TK42-RAM said:
G'Day ... Ram fan from Melbourne Australia ... reading the forum for awhile decided to contribute. Have supported the Rams since 1988 .. When Jim Everett was QB at Anaheim .. went to a few games when we were there and have been a passionate long distance fan ever since.
G'Day!

Hey, is it true what they say about the spiders over there? :shock:

spider+++australia++nephila_sp_2-1.jpg

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
You come across a fair few spiders down here ... Red Backs are the ones you have to watch ... Can give a nasty bite and have caused deaths here before ... I saw one in the garden only two weeks ago .. Last thing that went through its head was my boot :)

The_Zone

UDFA
Nice site, Just found it today. My name is David I am 48 and I have been a Rams Fan since 1970, Actually watched the Playoff game in 1969 with my Father who was a Big time Cowboys fan. Rams won 31-0 and I started following them the very next season, Of course there have been down times but I remained strong with my devotion to the Rams, Seen a few owners come and go, My favorite up until now had been Carrol Rosenbloom, but our man Stan is showing me he knows how to get the right people involved.

I am truly looking forward to visiting this site often, I have been a member of the Herd board for several years now often not posting but just reading articles. To whoever put this site together I say Thank you, I live and bleed the Rams, I stayed home from church as a kid and took my sunday beating for not going to watch the Rams game because it was being shown here in Vancouver washington. LOL

a little bit about me, I work in the telecom world as a network technician, If you have a job to offer in a sports industry or anything other than telecom let me know hahaha I am a Sports FAN. plain and simple, have played both football and baseball as a kid growing up, I was pretty small for football but loved it so much I played and eventually cost me a chance at a baseball career. Played DB/WR in football and CF,LF,RF,SS and 3rd base in baseball. Football played 4 years organized football, Baseball since t-ball
My Favorite teams:

Baseball....LA Dodgers
Hockey.....LA KINGS!!!!!!!!
Basketball...Care to Guess? LA Lakers
Football???? Oh you already know. LA/Anaheim/ST Louis RAMS!!!!!!!!!

Never lived in LA matter of fact have only been there 1 time which was two years ago. But I fell in love with the Rams and then the Dodgers, Lakers and Kings. All because of the RAMS :)

I hope to meet some fantastic people to ad to my friends list :) if anyone ever wishes to chat just send me a message :bign:

1999...son Born, Rams win Super Bowl
2001...Daughter Born, Rams played in Superbowl
2012... 200 baby koi born, Kings win First ever Stanley Cup. lol so proud of the way they played in the playoffs. :yahoo:

Take care everyone and LETS GO RAMS!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome TZ! Jump right in, brotha - the water's excellent. :cheese:

Should've just said Hi here. The admin should see recognize me from Twitter. I'm always a Cleveland fan first and foremost, but if you guys won't hate too much on a Browns fan here, I'd love to stick around and become part of the community.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TheManCalledX said:
Should've just said Hi here. The admin should see recognize me from Twitter. I'm always a Cleveland fan first and foremost, but if you guys won't hate too much on a Browns fan here, I'd love to stick around and become part of the community.
You know you're welcome here. Anyone with X in his name is alright in my book.

(as long as you know you're an imposter of course).

Guard

UDFA
Hello my fellow Rams fans. I'm Guard (Kevin). I've been hooked on the horns since the late 60's. They are really the only sports team that I follow passionately anymore these days.

You have a great looking board here, so I thought I would sign up and maybe contribute once in a while. I like to celebrate with my fellow Rams brothers and sisters when we win, and commiserate together when we lose, but always respectfully. I read your posting rules, and they seem to be in line with what I'm all about.

Here's to a great season, and.... Go Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guard said:
Hello my fellow Rams fans. I'm Guard (Kevin). I've been hooked on the horns since the late 60's. They are really the only sports team that I follow passionately anymore these days.

You have a great looking board here, so I thought I would sign up and maybe contribute once in a while. I like to celebrate with my fellow Rams brothers and sisters when we win, and commiserate together when we lose, but always respectfully. I read your posting rules, and they seem to be in line with what I'm all about.

Here's to a great season, and.... Go Rams!
what's the secret word?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Guard

UDFA
Would it be Hoomanawanui? Is there also a secret handshake... 'cause that could be kinda tricky.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Guard said:
Would it be Hoomanawanui? Is there also a secret handshake... 'cause that could be kinda tricky.
Close enough. You're in.

Welcome!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Okay, I've been to this board a few times but it wasn't until I received my secret instructions from the robot overlords that I was to register and find out all that I could and report back that I decided to register under the ridiculous name of PA Ram. Yes...I'm on a few other boards as well under that name but if anyone has seen anything I've posted you must remember I was probably drunk at the time or being given instructions by my cat to write what I did.

My hobbies include: working out--when healthy(my back is killing me right now)reading four or five books at a time, following the Rams and yes---magic.

My name is Barry and I am a St. Louis Rams fan.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around, feel free to join us in chat rooms during games, and otherwise make yourself at home. We're a good bunch here, but I'm sure you've already figured that out. :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PA Ram said:
Okay, I've been to this board a few times but it wasn't until I received my secret instructions from the robot overlords that I was to register and find out all that I could and report back that I decided to register under the ridiculous name of PA Ram. Yes...I'm on a few other boards as well under that name but if anyone has seen anything I've posted you must remember I was probably drunk at the time or being given instructions by my cat to write what I did.

My hobbies include: working out--when healthy(my back is killing me right now)reading four or five books at a time, following the Rams and yes---magic.

What up PA! Good to see you, dude.

Speeps

Starter
PA Ram said:

Welcome to the forum Barry.

Iron Lion

Starter
I live in SoCal and my dad is a lifelong Rams fan, but--long story short--when I was a little kid I chose the Lions. And no I've never set foot in Michigan.

I'm here because I like to chat it up with the Lions' week 1 opponent during the offseason. I was over at ClanRam... I don't know what you all think of them but my opinion of them couldn't be lower. They are complete turds.

But they're the only fan forum I've ever had trouble with. I had lots of fun with the Bucs fans last year (our week 1 opponent), and I've visited numerous other fan forums as well (not just week 1 opponents). I hope to have fun here too.