LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
I live in SoCal and my dad is a lifelong Rams fan, but--long story short--when I was a little kid I chose the Lions. And no I've never set foot in Michigan.

I'm here because I like to chat it up with the Lions' week 1 opponent during the offseason. I was over at ClanRam... I don't know what you all think of them but my opinion of them couldn't be lower. They are complete turds.

But they're the only fan forum I've ever had trouble with. I had lots of fun with the Bucs fans last year (our week 1 opponent), and I've visited numerous other fan forums as well (not just week 1 opponents). I hope to have fun here too.
You're more than welcome to chat us up, dude. I think you'll find that we're very responsive to civil debate, and it would certainly be nice to get some input from a Lions fan prior to week 1. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not interested in out-smacking other fans.

Even though I could. :twisted:

So that said, feel free to make a new thread and we'll talk about it.

Oh, and for the record, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Iron Lion said:
I live in SoCal and my dad is a lifelong Rams fan, but--long story short--when I was a little kid I chose the Lions. And no I've never set foot in Michigan.

I'm here because I like to chat it up with the Lions' week 1 opponent during the offseason. I was over at ClanRam... I don't know what you all think of them but my opinion of them couldn't be lower. They are complete turds.

But they're the only fan forum I've ever had trouble with. I had lots of fun with the Bucs fans last year (our week 1 opponent), and I've visited numerous other fan forums as well (not just week 1 opponents). I hope to have fun here too.

Kings fan? That'll gain you some points around here among some of us... But only us in LA, those in St Louis aren't big on us right now. :ww:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
Iron Lion said:

Kings fan? That'll gain you some points around here among some of us... But only us in LA, those in St Louis aren't big on us right now. :ww:

...Too soon.

In all seriousness, welcome to the forum, Lion. It's always a pleasure to have classy fans over here, no matter what team they cheer on.

:cheese:

Iron Lion

Starter
Blue - Nope sorry, football is my only sport, the NFL is my only league, and the Lions are my only team.

Memento - Thanks, I'm liking this forum a lot already.

goldenram

UDFA
Hello all, my name is Richard, I'm 46 and I live in Meridian, MS where I am a BMW and Mazda Parts Manager. Sorry but I have never been a TRUE Rams fan. Growing up I was a Dolphins fan. I had a Great Aunt that lived in Coral Gables that we visited often and met some of the Phins at her Country Club. I've always been a Southern Miss fan, season tickets and Eagle Club for 25 years. I was at Brett Favre's first game and of course, became a Packer fan when he went there. I've made trips to Green Bay, then to Nashville to see him as a Jet, and then to Minnesota for the Monday night Vikings - Packer game. (That was big)
Never much of a Saints fan (200 mi. away) but I did attend the Super Bowl in Miami when they won. Since Brett has retired AGAIN, I'm looking for a new team. I'm hoping now to follow Southern Miss's latest QB into the NFL. I hope Austin finds a home for a while there with the Rams. I'm looking forward to a trip to St. Louis.
We live in the same community as Austin's family and my son goes to West Lauderdale High, where Austin attended. My son plays Baseball on the High School team and also on a Travel team that he has been on since 9 yrs old. Our family also has a house in Orange Beach, AL where we spend any possible EXTRA time Fishing and Boating. The PERFECT day is floating around Perdido Bay with a beer in hand, enjoying the scenery. Hope to find some new Foosball buds on this board. Go Rams!
GoldenRam......out

forumbaypic.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
goldenram said:
Hello all, my name is Richard, I'm 46 and I live in Meridian, MS where I am a BMW and Mazda Parts Manager. Sorry but I have never been a TRUE Rams fan. Growing up I was a Dolphins fan. I had a Great Aunt that lived in Coral Gables that we visited often and met some of the Phins at her Country Club. I've always been a Southern Miss fan, season tickets and Eagle Club for 25 years. I was at Brett Favre's first game and of course, became a Packer fan when he went there. I've made trips to Green Bay, then to Nashville to see him as a Jet, and then to Minnesota for the Monday night Vikings - Packer game. (That was big)
Never much of a Saints fan (200 mi. away) but I did attend the Super Bowl in Miami when they won. Since Brett has retired AGAIN, I'm looking for a new team. I'm hoping now to follow Southern Miss's latest QB into the NFL. I hope Austin finds a home for a while there with the Rams. I'm looking forward to a trip to St. Louis.
We live in the same community as Austin's family and my son goes to West Lauderdale High, where Austin attended. My son plays Baseball on the High School team and also on a Travel team that he has been on since 9 yrs old. Our family also has a house in Orange Beach, AL where we spend any possible EXTRA time Fishing and Boating. The PERFECT day is floating around Perdido Bay with a beer in hand, enjoying the scenery. Hope to find some new Foosball buds on this board. Go Rams!
GoldenRam......out

forumbaypic.jpg
Sup Reeechard. I don't know what's wrong with you that you would pick THIS team to follow. Maybe you're mental? Which, as it turns out, is the prerequisite for being a Rams fan anyway, so it all works out. I've spent most of my 46 years in Florida (Miami, then Coral Springs, and now Palm Beach), but I could never. EVER. EVEREVEREVER. Root for the Dolphins. To each his own though, yeah?

By the way -- which Country Club are you referring to? I might know it.

Anyway. Welcome to the fray, my good man. Glad you joined.

If you need anything, ask someone else. I'm semi-retired now. :mrgreen:

goldenram

UDFA
The Riviera CC, we would get to eat breakfast there and usually some of the Phins would be there. She was wealthy and I was a little hobnobber :bign: Went to some Dolphin games and a couple of Orange Bowls. Used to walk around Segovia and back streets swiping fruit from neighbors trees. Sure miss S. FL and being 12 - 13 yrs old with no worries.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know the Riviera. Small world. :ww:

NY Ram Fan

UDFA
NY Ram Fan here

I have been posting under the same name on Rams Talk on the STLTODAY site for years. Finally joined this site since that site has been giving me issues lately.

I was born in central NY, grew up there and now live in NJ. I've been rooting for the Rams since I was a kid growing up in the mid 70's.

Nice to see a lot of the folks from the STLTODAY site here (but great to see that many are not here :bg: ).

Thanks X for building this site. You rock.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: NY Ram Fan here

NY Ram Fan said:
I have been posting under the same name on Rams Talk on the STLTODAY site for years. Finally joined this site since that site has been giving me issues lately.

I was born in central NY, grew up there and now live in NJ. I've been rooting for the Rams since I was a kid growing up in the mid 70's.

Nice to see a lot of the folks from the STLTODAY site here (but great to see that many are not here :bg: ).

Good to see ya NY!

Not as much drama here, but sometimes that's what's needed.

(especially tonight - sheesh).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

NY Ram Fan said:

Sup Dog...

Glad to see you here Bro.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hi all,

A Rams Fan here since the early 80's from Wales in the UK, I'm looking forward to contributing to this awesome looking forum - don't be shy drop me a message and say hi.

Shaun

Iron Lion

Starter

X said:
Good to see ya NY!

Not as much drama here, but sometimes that's what's needed.

(especially tonight - sheesh).

Don't worry, I'll get right on it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
shaunpinney said:
Hi all,

A Rams Fan here since the early 80's from Wales in the UK, I'm looking forward to contributing to this awesome looking forum - don't be shy drop me a message and say hi.

Shaun

Great to see another UK fan on this site. Welcome, Shaun!

...Just don't bring any zombies with you, alright?

:razzed:

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I have been a rams fan since the days of Jack Youngblood, He was one of favorite players of all time. Excited about the season, let's get back to winning football and dominant defenses.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sgt. Ram said:
I have been a rams fan since the days of Jack Youngblood, He was one of favorite players of all time. Excited about the season, let's get back to winning football and dominant defenses.
Old school fan. Nyshe.

Welcome to the last board you'll ever visit, my man. :mrgreen:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
shaunpinney said:
Hi all,

Shaun

I've got a trusty cricket bat - don't worry :)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
shaunpinney said:
Memento said:
shaunpinney said:
Hi all,

Shaun

Dude, didn't even notice you before. You going to London? Pint?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
ScotsRam said:
shaunpinney said:
Memento said:
shaunpinney said:
Hi all,

Shaun

Dude, didn't even notice you before. You going to London? Pint?

I'm trying to re-arrange some work things - but a pint would be great!