LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ROD - The truly international Rams site. Introducing neighbors from an ocean away. Gotta love it. Welcome aboard Pinney.

Hey Everybody,

Name is Kyle. Born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario. I am 26, recently engaged, new house owner, and completed the radio broadcasting program. Hopeful to one day call hockey games, but we shall see lol.

We do say "Eh", but "aboot" we do not haha.

Die hard Ottawa Senators fan, Toronto Blue Jays fan, and of course the St. Louis Rams.

Look forward to chatting it up with all of you, and GO RAMS!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on the engagement and the new house!

Oh, and Go Kings go! :ww:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
OttawaRamsFan said:
Hey Everybody,

Name is Kyle. Born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario. I am 26, recently engaged, new house owner, and completed the radio broadcasting program. Hopeful to one day call hockey games, but we shall see lol.

We do say "Eh", but "aboot" we do not haha.

Die hard Ottawa Senators fan, Toronto Blue Jays fan, and of course the St. Louis Rams.

Look forward to chatting it up with all of you, and GO RAMS!

It's awesome to see some Rams fans north of the border. Good to see you, Ottawa. Welcome to the forum.

By the way, let's go Rams and Blues!

bluecoconuts said:
Welcome to the forums, and congrats on the engagement and the new house!

Oh, and Go Kings go! :ww:

Thanks guys. And I was happy the Kings won over Jersey. It's funny, Ottawa hardly plays the Kings, but evertime they do, there seems to be a brawl lol.

Sandman

UDFA
Wow, I can't believe I didn't know this forum was around. Someone sent me a PM and said I might like it here, so thanks to.... person who knows who he is already.

I'm a graphic novel nerd who hasn't missed a Rams game since 1995. I wish I could regale you all with stories of Dieter Brock or Roman Gabriel, but my allegiance only goes as far as the arrival of the Rams. I really like the way this forum looks. It's shiny. I've been on many message boards, but I haven't engaged much because of the ego-clashes and pathological trolling that pervades some of those sites. I'm told there will be none of that here. I don't see how that's possible, but you can count me in on this ongoing experiment! I will be happy to do my part.

My real name is Bryce, and I have a pretty boring job that more or less forces me to live vicariously through the characters in the novels I frequently read. I dabble in graphic arts, and I'm trying (against all odds it seems) to get my writing career off the ground.

That's that. Thanks for the invite. :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome aboard, Sandman.

I trust you read through the board rules already. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let a member of the staff know. It's always great to see new members, and yes; this is an ongoing experiment in social order/message board utopia. So far, so good. We're not an overly populated board, and we move at our own pace. Everybody likes a chill environment, and we aim to try and keep it that way.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :nice:

Sandman

UDFA
X said:
Welcome aboard, Sandman.

I trust you read through the board rules already. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let a member of the staff know. It's always great to see new members, and yes; this is an ongoing experiment in social order/message board utopia. So far, so good. We're not an overly populated board, and we move at our own pace. Everybody likes a chill environment, and we aim to try and keep it that way.

Thanks El Duderino! (I'm not into the whole brevity thing). I registered yesterday and finally activated my account today. I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed some of your stat harvesting to use on another board. I'm not sure of the etiquette when it comes to posting rival board links, so I left that out. I didn't claim the work as my own. I just used some of your points about defenses to strengthen my own (similar) opinion. I can go back and edit that post if you like.

Yes I have acclimated myself with the rule book. It certainly seems simple enough, and quite doable. I'll add that if you can pull it off, this will be my permanent home. I loathe contests of the phallic nature and would be elated to avoid them altogether. I just want to be a fanatic.

Thanks again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sandman said:
Thanks El Duderino! (I'm not into the whole brevity thing). I registered yesterday and finally activated my account today. I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed some of your stat harvesting to use on another board. I'm not sure of the etiquette when it comes to posting rival board links, so I left that out. I didn't claim the work as my own. I just used some of your points about defenses to strengthen my own (similar) opinion. I can go back and edit that post if you like.

Yes I have acclimated myself with the rule book. It certainly seems simple enough, and quite doable. I'll add that if you can pull it off, this will be my permanent home. I loathe contests of the phallic nature and would be elated to avoid them altogether. I just want to be a fanatic.

lol. Nicely done on the brevity comment.

Nah, I don't mind. I don't need any credit for anything. Just happy to help out a fellow fanatic.

Jump right in whenever you feel the temp is right, m'man.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sandman said:
Wow, I can't believe I didn't know this forum was around. Someone sent me a PM and said I might like it here, so thanks to.... person who knows who he is already.

I'm a graphic novel nerd who hasn't missed a Rams game since 1995. I wish I could regale you all with stories of Dieter Brock or Roman Gabriel, but my allegiance only goes as far as the arrival of the Rams. I really like the way this forum looks. It's shiny. I've been on many message boards, but I haven't engaged much because of the ego-clashes and pathological trolling that pervades some of those sites. I'm told there will be none of that here. I don't see how that's possible, but you can count me in on this ongoing experiment! I will be happy to do my part.

My real name is Bryce, and I have a pretty boring job that more or less forces me to live vicariously through the characters in the novels I frequently read. I dabble in graphic arts, and I'm trying (against all odds it seems) to get my writing career off the ground.

Welcome and................enter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384[/youtube]

Sandman

Sandman

UDFA
Thanks son of Odin, but my name isn't tied to that band. It's from a graphic novel series (nerd, remember?).
As far as music is concerned, I'm more into the classics. Zeppelin, Blue Oyster Cult, The Beatles, Bowie, Stones, things like that. They're all before my time, but I often feel like I was born in the wrong era. Or reborn into this era as punishment for some past transgression. =D

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sandman said:

Welcome to the forums, Sandman. As a fellow writer, it's awesome to see someone else who wants to get a writing career off the ground. And for them to be a Rams fan as well...it's just a pleasant surprise.

I hope that this forum is everything you want it to be.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Welcome to the forums, you've picked a good place. Welcome to the last Rams forum you'll ever need. :ww:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sandman said:
Thanks son of Odin, but my name isn't tied to that band. It's from a graphic novel series (nerd, remember?).
As far as music is concerned, I'm more into the classics. Zeppelin, Blue Oyster Cult, The Beatles, Bowie, Stones, things like that. They're all before my time, but I often feel like I was born in the wrong era. Or reborn into this era as punishment for some past transgression. =D
Weren't we all? I always thought I should have been born in the time of Eric the Red , but then I'd be dead now and you'd be talking to ghosts .
But yeah point taken the music you mention was a "golden age" but Metallica ain't bad either.
Anyway you look like a pretty prolific writer,I think I remember your avatar from RRF.
Minor correction I am the fir di Thir not the Son of Odin .
See you on the threads

Sandman

UDFA
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

The more I look around, the more I like. There are lots of goodies here.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sandman said:

Welcome Sandman

And for the record,,, I'm still trying to erase my memories of Dieter Brock.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Howdy everyone. I'm 54 and have followed the rams since the fearsome foursome. That covers a lot of territory with this team. I'm still a huge fan and would love to see the horns at the top again. I train animals for movies and television and get to travel all over the world. I watched the super bowl we won at 3 in the morning in London that year while I was working on a movie. Now i'm hoping that our team can develop into a contender. peace.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
madrid311 said:
Howdy everyone. I'm 54 and have followed the rams since the fearsome foursome. That covers a lot of territory with this team. I'm still a huge fan and would love to see the horns at the top again. I train animals for movies and television and get to travel all over the world. I watched the super bowl we won at 3 in the morning in London that year while I was working on a movie. Now i'm hoping that our team can develop into a contender. peace.
Well hello dare.

Let me ask you to, if you haven't already, to read through the board rules and get acquainted with how this ship sails. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let a member of the staff know. It's always great to see new members, and even better to see ones that go back to the blood & guts years. It'd be great if you could share some stories of the old days too. I always enjoy those.

dizney

UDFA
The Rams has been the only Football Team I have ever been a fan of. I became a fan when I was 8 or 9 yrs old due to most of the kids on my street where fans. Due to the fact I live right in the middle of Raider and 9er land it was odd that most of the kids on my street where RAMS fans. I have never been to a game and hope to attend one in St Louis one day.

I got to meet Rod Perry in 1979 or 1980 due to my teacher went to school with him. That was cool.

I get to see every game now thanks to sunday ticket (for free) and have watch every game since Bradford was drafted. After the GSOT it got to be what the RAMS lost again oh ok. But now I do get pissed when they lose. I love the Fisher is the coach and I do believe he will turn this team around. It may not be with the players we have now, but as long as they put on a RAMS helmet I will root for them.

I am so tired of all the BS on the post dispatch site and am going to stay away and hope to get all my RAMS news here.

When the RAMS where very bad my only goal was to beat the 9ers (If i remember correctly I had to sign in blood to hate the 9ers forever if I was going to be RAMS fan), so I had two favorite teams most every week, the RAMS and whoever the 9ers where playing. I don't like the pats much either.

GO RAMS