LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RhodyRams said:
boy that damn reputation of mine... hold up, wait a minute, thought that was wiped off my record? How you know me?
I know you because your mug shot is all over dah interwebs.

creepy-rams-fan.jpg

lasvegasrams

Rookie
whats up guys? i was looking for a rams message board and found this to be pretty active. im from vegas as my username indicates and have been a fan since i was in los angeles along with the team (i was born and raised to be a rams fan by my father). i still support the rams no matter what city they are in and i am one of those people who some call a "sam bradford apologist". the main reason being that we got jeff fisher because of his respect for bradford.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
lasvegasrams said:
whats up guys? i was looking for a rams message board and found this to be pretty active. im from vegas as my username indicates and have been a fan since i was in los angeles along with the team (i was born and raised to be a rams fan by my father). i still support the rams no matter what city they are in and i am one of those people who some call a "sam bradford apologist". the main reason being that we got jeff fisher because of his respect for bradford.

You're in good company here. Lots of us long time and 2nd and 3rd generation Ram fans. I was also born into it down in the San Fernando Valley. Welcome aboard Vegas.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lasvegasrams said:
An apologist, eh?

GET HIM!!!!
torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Actually, I think you'll fit right in here. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
lasvegasrams said:

Welcome aboard! We look forward to your contribution!

I'm probably an apologist too, but I try not to think of it like that. Instead, I focus on the fact it's a team sport and there's only one Peyton Manning out there.

Welcome!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greetings fellow Rams fans.

I got a tip to check this place out and I'm pretty impressed. I've been a Rams fan since I was a little kid and when Joe Namath wore horns, I was hooked....

Look forward to chatting a bit, I'm thrilled to have a team, a coach and yes, a QB I can be proud of again. Cant wait for next season already....

Hopefully, you'll let me stick around.....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love the username dieter, haha!! Welcome aboard. You should be safe here, the owner is a push over.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
dieterbrock said:

I got a tip to check this place out and I'm pretty impressed. I've been a Rams fan since I was a little kid and when Joe Namath wore horns, I was hooked....

Look forward to chatting a bit, I'm thrilled to have a team, a coach and yes, a QB I can be proud of again. Cant wait for next season already....

Let you stick around?

Hell. We might just crown you newcomer of the year -- in January!

redcarpet.jpg

Welcome aboard, Dieter. It's good to have you in the mix, brudda.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
dieterbrock said:

Wow.... when Namath wore horns... And you're still a fan? That was pretty tough to watch. :sly:

Great name bye the way. If anyone ever says Sam gets sacked a lot, we will always have Dieter Brock to point to. :shock:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Love the username dieter, haha!! Welcome aboard. You should be safe here, the owner is a push over.....
Hey! :evil:

Well, yeah ... that's true. :whome?:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
dieterbrock said:

Ahh, dieter... a good friend! We are lucky to have you pitch in, so give it an old college try.

I think you'll find the membership to be top notch. I am impressed, anyway.

Bring some friends! :ww:

Lesson

Oh, really?
lasvegasrams said:

Welcome aboard! I've only been to Las Vegas once, sadly, and stayed at Circus Circus. I have family in LA(Sherman Oaks area). Can't go wrong with either city. Oh, and there's no such thing as an "apologist" here. Glad to have you here!

dieterbrock said:

Welcome! Glad to see that you're impressed with ROD and hopefully you like it here. You're not the only one who can't wait for the 2013 season to start!

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
dieterbrock said:

Welcome aboard Dieter. Its a great site. I can't wait for the draft and then next season. This Rams regime seems to really have their shit together.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Yo bros of the horns! (sounds better than "Horny Bros")

Selassie offered to be my designated cyber driver today, and look where I ended up!
Nice establishment y'all have here.

Mind if I pull up a virtual bar stool and have a few? Make em doubles.

Oh, and it possible to get a read of "X's" exit rant over at the pd? I'd love to scan that infamous write-up. Heard it was epic.

Greetings from AK!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Alaskan Ram said:

Selassie offered to be my designated cyber driver today, and look where I ended up!

Oh, and it possible to get a read of "X's" exit rant over at the pd? I'd love to scan that infamous write-up. Heard it was epic.

Greetings from AK!

I've never heard of this guy :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alaskan Ram said:

Greetings from AK!
Sup Alaska!

I'll dig up that rant if you can post that vid of you feeding the eagle from your boat.
(I think it was an eagle)