LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ramsdominate said:
Invited here by CGI_RAM also, I go back to LA, season ticket holder, am a fan for about 60 years & look forward to getting to know everyone here...

1, 2, 3... Dominate!

Glad to see you made it!

Have some fun!

bluecoconuts

Legend
GreeneCounty said:
bluecoconuts said:
Welcome aboard! We know you have a choice in Rams forums, and we would like to congratulate you on making the correct one.

bluecoconuts I recongnize your avatar signature pik.

From another board? It would be someone else, I'm only on this board.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
GreeneCounty said:
bluecoconuts said:
Welcome aboard! We know you have a choice in Rams forums, and we would like to congratulate you on making the correct one.

You two timing slut! :evil:

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
GreeneCounty said:
bluecoconuts said:

I'm innocent I swear! It's another man! Check my phone!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
GreeneCounty said:
bluecoconuts said:

I'm innocent I swear! It's another man! Check my phone!
:lol:

I think it's your avatar. I've seen that one a few times too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
I'll have to update it then. :x

How about a ball sack? I've never seen one of those as an avatar...

:lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
I'll have to update it then. :x

How about a ball sack? I've never seen one of those as an avatar...

:lmao:
Good idea. I'll make one.

mWIXf.png

CGI_Ram said:
Ramsdominate said:
Invited here by CGI_RAM also, I go back to LA, season ticket holder, am a fan for about 60 years & look forward to getting to know everyone here...

1, 2, 3... Dominate!

Glad to see you made it!

Have some fun!

I'll get the hang of this when I use it more... Question, do I have to "quote" to answer a post or can I just answer a post w/out using quote? Haven't seen that yet...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ramsdominate said:
CGI_Ram said:
Ramsdominate said:

1, 2, 3... Dominate!

Glad to see you made it!

Have some fun!

I'll get the hang of this when I use it more... Question, do I have to "quote" to answer a post or can I just answer a post w/out using quote? Haven't seen that yet...

If you look down (bottom left of the posting area) there's "Add reply", and you can post without quoting.

Essentially look at my avatar, scroll down till you see the "Report" button, and below that there's new thread, and add reply.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome to ROD, everyone! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

:cheese:

bluecoconuts said:
Ramsdominate said:
CGI_Ram said:
Ramsdominate said:

1, 2, 3... Dominate!

Glad to see you made it!

Have some fun!

If you look down (bottom left of the posting area) there's "Add reply", and you can post without quoting.

Essentially look at my avatar, scroll down till you see the "Report" button, and below that there's new thread, and add reply.
Thanks, I see it now, thought it might be at the bottom of each post box...

Woulda answered sooner but had to go to work last night...

Anybody else enjoying the whuppin' Atlanta is laying on the Squawks at halftime, 20-0, like I am?

Thanks for the fast response btw...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
nighttrain here, and looking forward to lots of Ram Talk..
train

We are happy to have the train in the house! I've posted with a lot of quality guys, and you are definitely one!

You'll see some familiar names. Some new names. All of them good fans, knowledgable, and fun to exchange with.

Make some noise here!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Hello fellow Rams bros! I have no idea how I was already registered on this web site... but it made me feel important haha! I've been a member of RRF for a few years now and am always up for discovering new means to share/receive facts and opinions on the Rams. I've come to learn most diehard fans' opinions far exceed the national media who only look at the scoreboard and stat line.

I'd like to send a shout out to CGI for the invite. I look forward to discovering what ramsondemand is all about. Thanks for having me!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mr.stlouis said:
Hello fellow Rams bros! I have no idea how I was already registered on this web site... but it made me feel important haha! I've been a member of RRF for a few years now and am always up for discovering new means to share/receive facts and opinions on the Rams. I've come to learn most diehard fans' opinions far exceed the national media who only look at the scoreboard statline.

I'd like to send a shout out to CGI for the invite. I look forward to discovering what ramsondemand is all about. Thanks for having me!
Welcome! Mr. St Louis.

That sounds pretty important. Is there a Mrs. St Louis? A couple of St Louis Jr's? I'm glad you had the foresight to join this board in 2011. You have a lot of catching up to do now, sir. And as always, mi casa, su casa.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
X said:
mr.stlouis said:
Hello fellow Rams bros! I have no idea how I was already registered on this web site... but it made me feel important haha! I've been a member of RRF for a few years now and am always up for discovering new means to share/receive facts and opinions on the Rams. I've come to learn most diehard fans' opinions far exceed the national media who only look at the scoreboard statline.

Welcome! Mr. St Louis.

That sounds pretty important. Is there a Mrs. St Louis? A couple of St Louis Jr's? I'm glad you had the foresight to join this board in 2011. You have a lot of catching up to do now, sir. And as always, mi casa, su casa.

Haha! I appreciate you good sir. I don't remember joining this board in 2011 but my name and pass word were the same. There is no mrs.stouis, jrs, or anything like that haha. I'm from SW MO and have been a farm kid all my life. The summers are much busier than the winters so I work at a Saw Mill where we specialize in hardwood flooring. I've work real hard for the little bit I got and the Rams are probably my biggest and funnest hobby. My least favorite team is the Seahawks (glad to see them lose today BTW). I hope to go to at least one game next season. It would be more than one game if I didn't have to travel so far. I hope the Rams build a new stadium at the old Chrysler Plant. I wouldn't even have to go into STL if that was the case. I sure do not like traffic... lol

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
mr.stlouis said:
X said:
mr.stlouis said:

Welcome! Mr. St Louis.

Haha! I appreciate you good sir. I don't remember joining this board in 2011 but my name and pass word were the same. There is no mrs.stouis, jrs, or anything like that haha. I'm from SW MO and have been a farm kid all my life. The summers are much busier than the winters so I work at a Saw Mill where we specialize in hardwood flooring. I've work real hard for the little bit I got and the Rams are probably my biggest and funnest hobby. My least favorite team is the Seahawks (glad to see them lose today BTW). I hope to go to at least one game next season. It would be more than one game if I didn't have to travel so far. I hope the Rams build a new stadium at the old Chrysler Plant. I wouldn't even have to go into STL if that was the case. I sure do not like traffic... lol

Man I am glad you signed on here.