LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SAMTHERAM

Hello, my name is Mike and I have been a die hard Rams fan from 1969. I am a federal agent in Canada for close to 31 years ( 23 months until Retirement Baby) ! This forum, I think, is the most informative (great job on info and links) without the sreaming and name calling and negativity-I get enough of that already.

Thank You to the Gentleman/Gentlemen that made this site possible.

Keep up the job.... GO RAMS !!!

superfan24

Starter
SAMTHERAM said:
Hello, my name is Mike and I have been a die hard Rams fan from 1969. I am a federal agent in Canada for close to 31 years ( 23 months until Retirement Baby) ! This forum, I think, is the most informative (great job on info and links) without the sreaming and name calling and negativity-I get enough of that already.

Where are you in Canada? Got a few friends from there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
SAMTHERAM said:
Hello, my name is Mike and I have been a die hard Rams fan from 1969. I am a federal agent in Canada for close to 31 years ( 23 months until Retirement Baby) ! This forum, I think, is the most informative (great job on info and links) without the screaming and name calling and negativity-I get enough of that already.

Thanks Mike. That was the plan.

Lookin' forward to hearing more from you in the future. If you need anything, feel free to PM me at any time.

bluecoconuts

Legend
SAMTHERAM said:

Canada eh? What's your hockey team? And please don't say Montreal! :evil:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Hello my name is Ed, been a Rams fan since high school in the late 80's early 90's... Love the uniform and ED running wild all the way too the HOF... Live to watch a nasty defense destroy offenses!!!
I always respected and wanted the Rams keep/ hire Jeff Fisher and the 4-6 D :hehe:
. Let's hope we can lock him up soon!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PressureD41 said:
Hello my name is Ed, been a Rams fan since high school in the late 80's early 90's... Love the uniform and ED running wild all the way too the HOF... Live to watch a nasty defense destroy offenses!!!
I always respected and wanted the Rams keep/ hire Jeff Fisher and the 4-6 D :hehe:
. Let's hope we can lock him up soon!!!
Sup VCR. Thanks for making your way over. :ww:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
69superbowl said:
Just staggered across Ramsondemand the other day and I like what I see. Congrats to the owner(s) of this place. Very easy on the eyes and a resourceful online experience. I'll be checking in often, maybe even contribute. Hey Dude, need a toe? I can get you a toe by three o'clock. Defense first: Draft 7 linebackers and go from there.

:clap:

Found you via Twitter.

Names Tony from NJ.Hence the name.Ram fan since mid 60's.That's when I was seduced by the horns on the helmet.Too old to wear a jersey unless of course I'm going to a Giants or Jets game.That sets them off.Can be found on twitter under same name with no break.What's up people?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Found you via Twitter.

No problem. I'll just move you there. :ww:

And welcome!

RamHam

UDFA
Hello there my name is Ethan and I am a junior in high school. Been a rams fan since I was 5. Excited to get to know you guys. :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamHam said:
Hello there my name is Ethan and I am a junior in high school. Been a rams fan since I was 5. Excited to get to know you guys. :cheese:
Welcome aboard, Easy E. Good to have you with us.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
RamHam said:
Welcome aboard, Easy E. Good to have you with us.

Eezy does it, ma-an.

In all seriousness, welcome to the forum. I hope you all have a great time.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty cool seeing all the new peeps coming on board. Hope you all enjoy this site like I do. It is without a doubt the best one out there.

Dida

UDFA
Hi, Dida, Rams fan in the UK here.
I love the NFL (don't get to see any college football here in the UK) and years ago I needed to "adopt" a team to maximize my enjoyment of NFL. For some reason (& I don't know why) I chose the Rams. I've never been to St Louis (only trips to the US have been Florida a couple of times). I've followed the Rams for years & the internet has been a revelation. I read the Post Dispatch online daily & also thoroughly enjoy the knowledgeable opinions on Turf Show Times & ROD. I have bought NFL Gamepass for a few seasons to watch every Rams game on my PC & despite the frustrating win/loss record, still enjoy watching the boys.
For someone from England (& yes there are Rams fans in England) the news that the Rams are coming to Wembley has been unbelievable. October will be my first NFL game & I seriously cant wait. I hope to that a few of you "hardcore" guys will be able to come across to London to enjoy the experience. I appreciate that for a lot of you local fans the London game is unwelcome. For me, as a distant fan, its a remarkable opportunity to see them live.
Having witnessed the depressing years of Linehan & Spags, everything I read about Jeff Fisher convinces me that good times are coming. I sympathise with those people who want an immediate turnaround, however the reality is that it will take some time to build this team. We have a good nucleus of young talent, a front office that appears to have a clear direction & a number of really good draft picks over the next 3 yrs.
I'm looking forward to watching this team grow & to conversing with fellow Rams fans on these forums.
Dida.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Welcome to the forums! We actually have a few other posters here from across the pond, I believe some of them have tickets to the game in London as well actually. Not sure if anyone has any plans to take a vacation there either (although I think some may), but it would be a lot of fun, I know that.

Hope to see you around here more, this is a great place to be (it's THE place to be!) and we're all looking forward to watching this team turn into World Champs again. We know it'll take a bit, but we all know it's going to come sooner rather than later.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hi Dida... Sorry but the position of resident UK Rams fan is filled... Welcome to the forum though, where are you based? I will be in London in October so you won't be alone!

Larv

UDFA
My name id Larv and have been a Rams fan since I lived in sunny SoCal in the 60's.......I've lived in ID since '73 and wouldn't live anyplace else! Looking forward to the discussions..

Larv :cheese:

BTW, am also a die hard Husker fans as NE was my birthplace...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Larv said:
My name id Larv and have been a Rams fan since I lived in sunny SoCal in the 60's.......I've lived in ID since '73 and wouldn't live anyplace else! Looking forward to the discussions..

Larv :cheese:

BTW, am also a die hard Husker fans as NE was my birthplace...
Welcome! Good to have another veteran Rams fan on the board. I'm sure you and Ramhusker will have plenty to talk about.