LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LMAO! Well since that position is taken I'll just be a regular BA dude in here! haha

Graphicker

Starter
Been reading the board for a good while now.. I really enjoy the hard work you guys put in..

Also, love me some Rams football :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Graphicker said:
Been reading the board for a good while now.. I really enjoy the hard work you guys put in..

Also, love me some Rams football :ww:
Well thank you. You're more than free to jump in whenever you like. The more the merrier!

If you need anything, please contact any of the mods

X - Admin
JoeyBittick - Mod
DR RAM - Mod

Or, if you have specific questions about superstitions associated with this board, please contact the juju guru, Ram Quixote.

Welcome aboard!

Hey there Ram brothers ,,,, and sisters;

Very nice Rams site. There are quite a few out there but this is one of the Rams forums which has intelligent, polite, informative, football savvy members. Props!

It's been 43 years since I found the Rams. Something about that helmet sort of mesmerized me, almost like being hypnotized by that spiral.

Seriously though, I was born in '57 and raised in Hollywood CA, then moved to a small town down the road as a teen. Been here ever since.

I build custom ocean front homes when I'm not writing a song or screenplay. I play guitar, piano, sing, engineer and produce CD's. I'm getting older but I can still rock.

I'm also a waterman so if you want to find me (when the Rams aren't playing) the first place to look is at the beach. So Cal has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

I played QB in school and in a county league for 20 years and absolutely love the game.
The romance started way back in the 60's, watching great players like Roman Gabriel and the Fearsome Foursome, in the 70's Jack Youngblood, "Hacksaw" Reynolds, Vince Ferragamo, in the 80's Eric Dickerson, Henry Ellard and on and on.... and with coaches like George Allen, John Robinson even good old Chuck and Ray.

The Rams have had some great teams, some unlucky times and some bad teams, but through thick or thin come kickoff time, I'm there.
And they always look good!

I look forward to getting to know all of you who share the passion for Rams football.

Steve

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome, Steve. Mi Casa es su casa.

That's quite a repertoire of talents you have there. Almost identical to my online profile back when I was on the dating scene about 20 years ago. :sly:

We embrace the old time Rams fans here. Sometimes deep perspective is what keeps a level head. Or a head level. Or a level kept head. Anything you need, be sure to let me know, yeah?

quebecramfan

Rookie
Hello all!!!

Let me start by saying that I have been a lurker here (and at the PD :oops: ) for quite some time. I must say, the Rams on damand forums are GREAT!! It's so nice to see and have an actual place where REAL fans can come and discuss their favorite team without being ridiculed. I am looking forward to having many nice discussions with what seems to be a real good community. That being said, let me tell you all a bit about myself.

I am a 32 year old male living in Quebec city Canada. I was born and raised in Vancouver and moved out here 10 years ago. I am a Rams fan basically since I could walk. My dad was (and still is) a die-hard Rams fan!! He made me my first football helmet when I was 5 years old and it was a Rams helmet of course!! I have watched and stayed faithful to this team thru the good, the bad and the ugly, and never will I doubt or regret choosing this team!! I have had only one chance to see them play live, and that was at Foxboro back in 2008. But you can be sure that me and my old man want to go see them play in the Lou!!

My favorite player is James Laurinaitis and my favorite rams player of all time is Ike. I really like the direction and which this team is headed and like all fans, was really frustrated after both these loses. Having played football, rugby and soccer during my youth and college years, I tend to be quite an intense fan!! (Just ask my girlfriend!!)

Looking forward to a good season with you all!!

Cheers!! :beer:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
quebecramfan said:
Hello all!!!

Let me start by saying that I have been a lurker here (and at the PD :oops: ) for quite some time. I must say, the Rams on damand forums are GREAT!! It's so nice to see and have an actual place where REAL fans can come and discuss their favorite team without being ridiculed. I am looking forward to having many nice discussions with what seems to be a real good community. That being said, let me tell you all a bit about myself.

I am a 32 year old male living in Quebec city Canada. I was born and raised in Vancouver and moved out here 10 years ago. I am a Rams fan basically since I could walk. My dad was (and still is) a die-hard Rams fan!! He made me my first football helmet when I was 5 years old and it was a Rams helmet of course!! I have watched and stayed faithful to this team thru the good, the bad and the ugly, and never will I doubt or regret choosing this team!! I have had only one chance to see them play live, and that was at Foxboro back in 2008. But you can be sure that me and my old man want to go see them play in the Lou!!

My favorite player is James Laurinaitis and my favorite rams player of all time is Ike. I really like the direction and which this team is headed and like all fans, was really frustrated after both these loses. Having played football, rugby and soccer during my youth and college years, I tend to be quite an intense fan!! (Just ask my girlfriend!!)

Looking forward to a good season with you all!!

Cheers!! :beer:
Welcome! Hang around a while, and you'll get that PD funk off of you in no time!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

X said:

That's quite a repertoire of talents you have there. Almost identical to my online profile back when I was on the dating scene about 20 years ago. :sly:

We embrace the old time Rams fans here. Sometimes deep perspective is what keeps a level head. Or a head level. Or a level kept head. Anything you need, be sure to let me know, yeah?

Gracias X, and that deep perspective can be a real head scratcher.

SpringsteenRam said:
BatteringRam said:
X said:

Gracias X, and that deep perspective can be a real head scratcher.
XX XXXX XX XXX XXXX XXX

This is what happens in America when the unemployment level is too high. Posters like Springsteen come in and leave their stain on something nice because they have nothing better to do. You are like a tagger, or a vandal with all the scruples of a terrorist.
Go back home and be sure to take your ball with you.

GO RAMS

boondock

UDFA
Hey guys, my name is Corey. Been a lurker here for a little bit, had kind of forgotten about this site for a while actually. (oops) But , due to the high levels of retardation over on the Post Dispatch forum, I needed a new place to talk Rams and read other fan's opinions. I live in Southern Illinois, only been a Rams fan since they made the move to St. Louis, heck , really only been a football fan since then. Used to love watching the games with my Dad back in the day, even though it was the terrible days of Tony Banks(ughhh), and the bus, before he was the bus. Either way, I've stuck with them all these years, and still watch every game. Or, suffer through every game, as it has been for a while. Anyway, good to be here, probably won't post too much, but I may chime in from time to time, I'll try not to be too disgruntled and ridiculous. :grr:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
boondock said:
Hey guys, my name is Corey. Been a lurker here for a little bit, had kind of forgotten about this site for a while actually. (oops) But , due to the high levels of retardation over on the Post Dispatch forum, I needed a new place to talk Rams and read other fan's opinions. I live in Southern Illinois, only been a Rams fan since they made the move to St. Louis, heck , really only been a football fan since then. Used to love watching the games with my Dad back in the day, even though it was the terrible days of Tony Banks(ughhh), and the bus, before he was the bus. Either way, I've stuck with them all these years, and still watch every game. Or, suffer through every game, as it has been for a while. Anyway, good to be here, probably won't post too much, but I may chime in from time to time, I'll try not to be too disgruntled and ridiculous. :grr:
Welcome. Dude, just post from your heart and throw your two-cents in whenever you feel the urge. Just please - PLEASE - try to keep the overall tone, purpose, and health of this forum in tact. Believe it or not, we're all kind of upset about the season so far, but the majority here realize that ranting and raving about it is anything but productive. For the forum, or for the team.

That said, it's great to have you here. Anyone who denounces the PanickyDouches forum is okay in our book. :ww:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hmmmm... for some unexplainable reason it has taken almost 16 months to make an intro if assumptions and confirms haven't already been decided. :sly:

30/Gym Rat/Tattoo Junkie/Golf,Rams football,Mary Jane,Gorgeous Women/It's Always Sunny,Workaholic,American Underworld, Family Guy,Arrested Development,Kingpin,Porky's, Apocalypse Now, Rounders, Fight Club,48 Hours etc...Tool, Megadeth, Metallica, Deftones, Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, Mastodon, Sevendust, Nonpoint,Opeth, Tool, Guns n Roses, SRV, Humble Pie, Hendrix,Rory Gallagher,Zappa... a gazillion others I don't feel like typing out for hours on end literally.

Some of my memorable Rams players; Willie 'Flipper' Anderson, Kevin Greene, Jerome Bettis, Jackie Slater, Jerry Gray and yes even Jim Everett.

Better late than never right ROD?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Horns of Gold said:
Just fell upon the site...looking forward to chatting it up with all of you. I'm told I have a somewhat negative attitude about the team but how can I not? I sat in the bar for seven hours after last Sunday's loss, barely watching any of the games that were on because this team had left my love of the entire sport on fumes. I really needed this bye week to help get back a little of my sanity, as I was just about ready to give up on the sport this season and was close to giving away both of my paid for fantasy teams : ) Hopefully in another week I'll be close to normal.

Having said all of that, I've been a die hard fan since 1976 and have not missed one single game (thanks to satellite and DirecTV) since they played the Saints at home in 1993. That's quite a lot of torturous hours and beers.

I grew up in Anaheim, CA and have lived in Phoenix since 1993. I long for the game when the Rams wear the 60's white uni's, as I never got to see those classic beaut's.
Welcome.

I've been a fan a bit less. I started the pain tour in 1978, but at least we both got to see the Rams in 3 Superbowls in our time. There are a lot of fans of other teams that aren't even *that* lucky. I understand the negative "attitude" as well. Sometimes it just gets to you after you've invested so much of your time and loyalty into a Franchise like this one. And negative attitudes are fine - we just try not to express them in an overtly inflammatory fashion here. There are a few other forums in which that kind of expression is pervasive, and we're trying to avoid that. Case in point, Chris Long deleted his Twitter account because (quite likely) he couldn't handle the negativity being thrown his way. Saffold commented on it too. That's not to say you should be a Pollyanna and say everything is rosey either. We just prefer constructive criticism is all.

Hope you enjoy it here. Myself and the other mods try hard to provide an environment that all can enjoy. If you need anything, you can PM me, DR RAM or JoeyBittick, and we'll be glad to help in any way we can.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Horns of Gold said:
Just fell upon the site...looking forward to chatting it up with all of you. I'm told I have a somewhat negative attitude about the team but how can I not? I sat in the bar for seven hours after last Sunday's loss, barely watching any of the games that were on because this team had left my love of the entire sport on fumes. I really needed this bye week to help get back a little of my sanity, as I was just about ready to give up on the sport this season and was close to giving away both of my paid for fantasy teams : ) Hopefully in another week I'll be close to normal.

Having said all of that, I've been a die hard fan since 1976 and have not missed one single game (thanks to satellite and DirecTV) since they played the Saints at home in 1993. That's quite a lot of torturous hours and beers.

I grew up in Anaheim, CA and have lived in Phoenix since 1993. I long for the game when the Rams wear the 60's white uni's, as I never got to see those classic beaut's.

Welcome man. I've been a Ram's fan since Roman Gabriel and I've been calling for the ol Blue and White uniforms for awhile now. I think if they EVER put them back on, things will change for the better!!!!!!!

cfin5256

Rookie
cfin5256 said:
Figure I'll make my first post count for something :bg: I am a new Ram's fan(OU and Bradford fan making the jump). Stoked that Sammy was drafted so close to home and glad that you are getting to see how special he is on and off the field. That being said... Go Rams!!!

I guess I'll re-introduce myself :cheese:

I've been gone for awhile; divorce, career change, moving, etc. And then, with everything on my plate, I forgot about this place :oops:

Now I'm back so property values on ROD might plummet. Sorry in advance lol. Still... Go Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
cfin5256 said:
cfin5256 said:
Figure I'll make my first post count for something :bg: I am a new Ram's fan(OU and Bradford fan making the jump). Stoked that Sammy was drafted so close to home and glad that you are getting to see how special he is on and off the field. That being said... Go Rams!!!

I've been gone for awhile; divorce, career change, moving, etc. And then, with everything on my plate, I forgot about this place :oops:

Now I'm back so property values on ROD might plummet. Sorry in advance lol. Still... Go Rams!
Well........ then......... welcome back. We kept the place pretty much the same in anticipation of your return.

cfin5256

Rookie
X said:
cfin5256 said:
cfin5256 said:

Well........ then......... welcome back. We kept the place pretty much the same in anticipation of your return.

You moved my stuff off the bookshelf, but they were just nudie mags anyway :ww: . The air smells so... positive... over here. Thank you.

Keefrox

UDFA
I am Steve Brown from Chicago...ram fan since middle of the 1973 season. Have been to about 10 Rams games.....mostly when they came to chicago...but got to seem the beat teh niners in 1989 in SF and got to see teh super bowl win, too.

My favorite ram team was teh 1979 team...beating Dallas in the playoffs is still my favoiret game ever...

I have written many Ram articles thorugh the years, but can't tolerate people who don't watch the film....so, I don't write so often......but, I do post a lot of ram full game vids.....I do it for the Ram old timers like me.

I have about 140 digital ram games (??)/ If you want me to send you the links, so you can watch free...just send me a private message....which I don't read too often...but, then I will send you the links. I am loading the 1986 rams jets game while I type...which I never have seen...Everett was in there.....

joeybittick

Rookie
Keefrox said:
I am Steve Brown from Chicago...ram fan since middle of the 1973 season. Have been to about 10 Rams games.....mostly when they came to chicago...but got to seem the beat teh niners in 1989 in SF and got to see teh super bowl win, too.

My favorite ram team was teh 1979 team...beating Dallas in the playoffs is still my favoiret game ever...

I have written many Ram articles thorugh the years, but can't tolerate people who don't watch the film....so, I don't write so often......but, I do post a lot of ram full game vids.....I do it for the Ram old timers like me.

I have about 140 digital ram games (??)/ If you want me to send you the links, so you can watch free...just send me a private message....which I don't read too often...but, then I will send you the links. I am loading the 1986 rams jets game while I type...which I never have seen...Everett was in there.....

Hey man, sorry I have not checked this thread in forever. Welcome to ROD and I hope you enjoy your stay :bign:

69superbowl

Rookie
Just staggered across Ramsondemand the other day and I like what I see. Congrats to the owner(s) of this place. Very easy on the eyes and a resourceful online experience. I'll be checking in often, maybe even contribute. Hey Dude, need a toe? I can get you a toe by three o'clock. Defense first: Draft 7 linebackers and go from there.